· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Welcome to AC! - Brookfish   A plec for you collection - Celtic Fins   Seasons Greetings Have a great christmas - Celtic Fins   Merry Christmas - Northernguy   Wishing You A Very Happy New Year!!! - Jill   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - R2 Ranch   

Thumbs up New trio of L-199

0 Not allowed!
    Just received my group of zebra plecos!!! Very nice and healthy. I did my research before I made the decision to purchase them. But I am getting conflicting results on their preferred menu.....

Please sure your food suggestions with me.

Thank so much for your positive assistance
    Kimberly

Latest gifts & ribbons:

I love you loachy man! - harpua2002   

0 Not allowed!
    Very nice fish!

We feed our fancies NLS sinking, krill, frozen bloodworms and mysis, and veggies. Probably 80% of the diet is meaty. None breeding yet, but we've got a trio of L270s that we're hopeful with. Good luck with yours!
    Save the rivers and reefs... buy captive raised whenever possible!

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Welcome to AC! - Brookfish   A plec for you collection - Celtic Fins   Seasons Greetings Have a great christmas - Celtic Fins   Merry Christmas - Northernguy   Wishing You A Very Happy New Year!!! - Jill   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - R2 Ranch   

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by HN1
    Very nice fish!

We feed our fancies NLS sinking, krill, frozen bloodworms and mysis, and veggies. Probably 80% of the diet is meaty. None breeding yet, but we've got a trio of L270s that we're hopeful with. Good luck with yours!
    Thank you for your positive advise!!! Also Good luck with your L270's. Very nice looking plecos!!!
    Kimberly

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

No Message - korith   I`m glad your pleco has new BIG home! - Rue   A piece of cake to thank everybody that posted in my anniversary thread for their kind words. - gadget228   big, greasy burger for you - Lady Hobbs   and cake  LOL - Lady Hobbs   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Gisela   

0 Not allowed!
    My Plecos go nuts over Nutrafin Max sinking food tablets, I also give Omega one Veggie Rounds, beside that they like fresh zucchini, romain lettuce and than the frozen or freeze dried bloodworms, shrimppellets.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Wishing You A Happy New Year!!! - Jill   Happy New year - Celtic Fins   May the Anti troll force be with you. - Celtic Fins   2001 posts! - Northernguy   For your helpful fry advice - Cliff   

0 Not allowed!
    NLS pellets are good for a staple diet, occaisonally some frozen bloodworms and fresh or canned veggies for variety.

^^^Please click the eggs/dragons, thanks...^^

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Season's Greetings! - Rue   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Merry Christmas! - Anders247   Happy Holidays! - Boundava   Happy Holiday to you! - Boundava   

0 Not allowed!
    I would love to see some pics !!!
    If you take your time to do the research FIRST, you can successfully set-up and keep ANY type of aquarium with ease.
    "Not using a quarantine tank is like playing Russian roulette. Nobody wins the game, some people just get to play longer than others." - Anthony Calfo
    Fishless Cycle Cycling with Fish Marine Aquarium Info [URL="http://saltwater.aquaticcommunity.com/"]

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cliff
    I would love to see some pics !!!
    Not great quality.... Sorry

Kimberly

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Your first gift on AC, Welcome to the forum! - Brookfish   welcome - Algenco   Welcome to AC - Celtic Fins   Congrats on your awards! - Brookfish   Congratulations on your award. - Celtic Fins   
    Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - rich311k   Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - rich311k   World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - rich311k   

0 Not allowed!
    Very nice, good luck with them.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Season's Greetings! - Rue   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Merry Christmas! - Anders247   Happy Holidays! - Boundava   Happy Holiday to you! - Boundava   

0 Not allowed!
    Nice looking pleco
    If you take your time to do the research FIRST, you can successfully set-up and keep ANY type of aquarium with ease.
    "Not using a quarantine tank is like playing Russian roulette. Nobody wins the game, some people just get to play longer than others." - Anthony Calfo
    Fishless Cycle Cycling with Fish Marine Aquarium Info [URL="http://saltwater.aquaticcommunity.com/"]

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    Are these zebra plecos as in Hypancistrus zebra? The one I saw a few years back (when you still got wild caught ones) was much bolder black and white but maybe it's just stress because they are being moved? Just interested.