User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

a goldfish for your 10 gallon?  NOT! - Lady Hobbs   

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisfraser05
    Prob my Zebra danios.

They are busy fish that do chase eachother about but they seem to have no personality!
    EN GARDE!
    Probably corydoras catfish. I inexplicably can never keep them alive...

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

A fish for your upcoming aquarium! - Rue   For your daughter's tank! - Rue   for making me laugh thank for the info - Cliff   Thanks for the CO2 info, have one on me !!! - Cliff   sorry about your betta, he was beautiful - Jeddi   

0 Not allowed!
    do I take it you are a danio fan?
    Used to try and keep track of my fish here.....

Ran out of room and time!!!

Instead I'll tell you the best piece of fishkeeping equipment ever....... Algae Scrubber :)

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Well done! - Northernguy   

0 Not allowed!
    10 neons to cycle the tank as recommended by a dodgy LFS.
    Once the cycle was done I had to work out what all the little white dots were.
    Went back to the LFS and most of the fish had them.
    165l/36gall imp/43 gall US with wood and plants
    5 neon tetra, 4 cardinal tetra, 7 dwarf rasboras, 2 leopard danios, 2 cobra guppies (m), 7 honey dwarf gourami, 3 keyhole cichlid, 9 peppered corys, 4 glass catfish, 1 red wag swordtail, 1 bristtlenose pleco, 5 otos, 2 african dwarf frogs
    ------------------------------
    16l/3.5 gall imp/4gallon US betta tank with plants and rock 1 apple snail

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Thanks for the help! You need a gift. - Pleco380   Have another fish for your AC Tank! - Northernguy   Thanks for reassuring me I'm not a hoarder ;) - Rue   for making me laugh when i read your other pets in your profile. lol - Jeddi   Thanks - Cliff   
    Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - promise   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - promise   Childhood Cancer - promise   

0 Not allowed!
    My biggest regret fish actually 2 fish = common Pleco and Rhino pleco

Wife saw them and thought awwww how cute, i put my foot down and said NO Were not buying them!!!!.we walked out of the store with a common and a Rhino

Now i have a cichlid tank with a common pleco and a community with a rhino until i can hatch a cunning plan to get rid of both.
    16 tanks and counting

The more i look at your tank the more i want your tank in my tank!
    Chris

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

No Message - korith   I`m glad your pleco has new BIG home! - Rue   A piece of cake to thank everybody that posted in my anniversary thread for their kind words. - gadget228   big, greasy burger for you - Lady Hobbs   and cake  LOL - Lady Hobbs   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Gisela   

0 Not allowed!
    Probably when I bought my cute little common pleco for my 10 gallon as a beginner. He is now 14 in. and I had to get a 125 gallon mostly for him. But I still love him, that's why I upgraded and didn't get read of him.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Ahhh ya got me! - Trillianne   Restocking your pond - Trillianne   Rep Message:  Thanks for the giggle!  Am still snickering. - Rhaethe   A little less toxic! Lol - Kayfish   Thanks for the rep - Cliff   

0 Not allowed!
    My feeder goldies. they were great, had the room, now through adoptions I am at max capacity (12 now!!!), and more and more fry keep popping up all over the pond.
    Who is "General Failure" and why is he reading my hard drive?

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

god im hungry - cocoa_pleco   You make me laugh! - Drumachine09   And lots of pizza too! lol - Chrona   wish i had some of this to drink right now - cocoa_pleco   DAAAAAM, this drink looks good - cocoa_pleco   
    Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - cocoa_pleco   Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - cocoa_pleco   Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - cocoa_pleco   Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - cocoa_pleco   World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - cocoa_pleco   

0 Not allowed!
    feeder goldfish

told the story a year and a bit ago, some guy at PetSmart wanted to buy all of the feeder goldfish for some feeders and i figured i would grab 10, if its get eaten or live in the 90g cichlid tank i figured its a better life

added them, my pacus ripped every single goldfish but one in half. FML

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Your fist Gift! - Northernguy   fellow Torontonian :) - NanoTankGuy   congrats on your first Pearl - NanoTankGuy   yeaaaaa - Lady Hobbs   Born there. Sorry about the G20 - little hawaii   

0 Not allowed!
    I don't have a regretable fish, more like a regretable tank. Many years ago, when I knew nothing about the hobby and was probably 12 years old. I got a 10 gallon thinking it was huuge, and bought so many different tropicals all at once and put them all in at once. No cycling prior, just set up and fish in. I remember there being 2-3 kissing gourami, some kind of bottom feeders, probably a common pleco and a mix of tetras. They all got ich and died. I of course didn't have a clue what ich was. After that I gave up on fish, until a year ago.
    40 GALLON / 6 Black Neon Tetras, 6 featherfin rainbows, 3 Khulis, 5 Macculloch Rainbows, 3 Bosemani Rainbows

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

for your feedback - Cliff   thanks! - Crispy   Can't give you more rep, so here's a gift for your great contributions to the forum. - Taurus   Thanks for the kind words and also the help. - ohmikeosh   Have another fish for your AC Tank! - Northernguy   

0 Not allowed!
    I did an impulse buy of Rosy Barbs, fell in love with them in the shop...you know how that goes! They are so active I had to move a lot of fish around and will need to upgrade their tank in the next few months - 55 hex doesn't have enough linear swim distance for them, IMHO. They are beauties, but they are going to cost me about $300 in the end! Ouch! And I bought a couple of GBR's, assuming the odds were in my favor and they wouldn't pair up, but the little stinkers fell in love, got married and started spawning...in my tank with no additional capacity, while I had no capacity in any other tank for any more fish! Guess that was a good news bad news deal! Took them back to the LFS because a buddy there wanted a breeding pair so it all worked out.
    Why do people always scream when I'm driving?

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

for OZ - mac   

0 Not allowed!
    well worst buy form a pet store would be a turtle. the pet store had him in the worste conditions, and he had some sort of disease eating his feet away. so i thought id buy him to save him, but it was much too hard, and every time it got better it would come back.

my worst FISH purchase was a large sleepy cod to go with him.... 1 hour later it had become a very expensive meal lol. (not that he could of eaten the whole thing, it was like twice his length.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast