hey guys,
today purchased an eheim 2215, for my 55g.
had a little bit of trouble deciphering the instructions, but after that had it up and running in about 20 or so minutes lol.
very impressed with how quite it runs.
anyway after i had set it up i decided i was going to add some of the driftwood i had been soaking, and ended up removing everything and rearranging the whole layout. ill post some pics sometime tomorrow if i get around to it.
not very happy with the way it is looking at the moment, but that is because i still have the under gravel in, and the pipes are getting in the way =P, getting rid of that soon and changing to sand substrate.
anyway, i just thought id give you guys an update.
Peace