· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AZ Gardens

Default AZ Gardens

0 Not allowed!
    Just curious if anyone has ordered from AZ Gardens.com(arizona aquatic gardens) before and how your experience with them was? I am interested in ordering some true SAEs and a few other species.
    20G High-Tech Planted|50G High-Tech Planted|50G Goldfish Tank|56G Column Low-Tech Planted

4x75Gs coming soon

0 Not allowed!
    Several years ago someone from Aquahobby (maybe it was Jun or Nik) had a horrible experience with them. I've steered clear of them since.
    Quote Originally Posted by i_am_511
    Lighten up its just the internet its not like someone came in your house and punched a baby in the face.

0 Not allowed!
    I also heard someone who had a bad experience with them over at the Angelfish Forum II. However that's the only time I've heard of anyone buying from them so it might be the exception. I would keep asking around.
    75G Coldwater Setup (May 2011)
    Angelfish Fry Development Project

0 Not allowed!
    From what I've read of reviews and what I saw on the site, it's terrible. http://davesgarden.com/products/gwd/c/63/

0 Not allowed!
    Thanks guys, it really doesnt seem worth the risk.

How about thatpetplace.com's livestock section....anyone ordered from them? I have ordered from their supplies section and have been pleased. They actually have quite a bit of nice and harder to find fish in stock.
    20G High-Tech Planted|50G High-Tech Planted|50G Goldfish Tank|56G Column Low-Tech Planted

4x75Gs coming soon

0 Not allowed!
    About AZgardens, I feel someone had a horrible experience on here, or on some forum I saw it like aquaria.

0 Not allowed!
    I heard good things about ThatPetPlace (TheFishPlace) they go by both names. But in defense of AZ Gardens, I have never ordered from them but it would not surprise me one bit out of thousands and thousands of orders, anyone can have a negative experience. We never hear of the good things but only the negative, I think.

0 Not allowed!
    That was my theory, theyve been in business for many many years. I have always heard their plants are never that great, and have known several people to buy plants from them. I had never heard much about their fish. I was hoping to increase my boesmani shoal...I am down to just a petsmart since the LFS closed, and I bought both Boes they had. Unfortunatly they havent had anymore instock since, and one of them died in QT. So the lone Boe now thinks its a Rosy barb.

AZ gardens had Boes for dirt cheap plus they had true SAEs...which are can I say are impossible to find online. But on ThatPetPlace.com...they had a Silver Flying Fox (Crossocheilus reticulatus) which is a bit more unusual in the hobby and is supposed to mow down brush algae just as well as a SAE.

4x75Gs coming soon

9. Default

0 Not allowed!
    I was very happy with the angelfish and live plants I ordered from ThatFishPlace. Would recommend.
    ------------------------------------
    29g w/ dwarf lily, anacharis, moss ball, banana plants, bamboo
    1 African butterfly fish, swordtails, 5 corys, BN pleco

0 Not allowed!
    azgardens always tempted me, but I've heard too many bad reviews on it's shipping, packaging and customer service... oh, and alot of pictures don't match what you'll get which really made me not wanna risk it (i.e you order what the photo describes as a sulawesi Harliquan shrimp but you get a bumblebee shrimp).
    It was Jun, Nik and Betsy that had the horrible experience that one time... they ordered like 100 dollars in fish and snails and was charged a bit more than the cost of all the stuff for shipping and most of the order came dead or dying... was just a big fiasco.