· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Member of the month, a toast is in order. - Strider199   Sorry about your blood parrot :-( - ~firefly~   For this; http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aquariumforum/showthread.php?t=111325 - Strider199   :-) - ~firefly~   Happy mother's day! Enjoy one on me LOL - imma24   
    Childhood Cancer - hobbs   World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - hobbs   Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - Lady Hobbs   Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Lady Hobbs   Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Lady Hobbs   

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

For the tank. - ranubis89   great pics of Moose! - Jill   Sorry about Moose - annageckos   Thanks for the nomination! - Lab_Rat   

0 Not allowed!
    I'm almost a little annoyed by the forum that no one has decided the answer this person's question, which I'm assuming is, can they keep a clown and a BN pleco together.

I don't know the answer because I don't know much about plecos, but what size tank is it? Is it big enough for them both to establish their own territory? Have you seen any aggression between them? What's your water like? What kind of water changes do you do?
    10g Community planted [java fern, anubias nana, crypts, vals]; male HMP betta [Carcharias], lophiobagrus catfish, blood-fin tetras, ember tetras
    Journal

3g Planted [java fern, crypt]; male delta tail red dragon [Asmodeus]

30g Planned African community with kribs, African Butterfly Fish and dither

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Member of the month, a toast is in order. - Strider199   Sorry about your blood parrot :-( - ~firefly~   For this; http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aquariumforum/showthread.php?t=111325 - Strider199   :-) - ~firefly~   Happy mother's day! Enjoy one on me LOL - imma24   
    Childhood Cancer - hobbs   World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - hobbs   Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - Lady Hobbs   Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Lady Hobbs   Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Lady Hobbs   

0 Not allowed!
    His question was how to remove the pleco and that was answered by the first person.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Your first gift on AC, Welcome to the forum! - Brookfish   welcome - Algenco   Welcome to AC - Celtic Fins   Congrats on your awards! - Brookfish   Congratulations on your award. - Celtic Fins   
    Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - rich311k   Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - rich311k   World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - rich311k   

0 Not allowed!
    He was also told they should be ok together.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Thanks for the quote - **AquaQueen**   Message for you sir! - Aeonflame   

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by tori.lock
    I'm almost a little annoyed by the forum that no one has decided the answer this person's question, which I'm assuming is, can they keep a clown and a BN pleco together.

I don't know the answer because I don't know much about plecos, but what size tank is it? Is it big enough for them both to establish their own territory? Have you seen any aggression between them? What's your water like? What kind of water changes do you do?
    The question was answered satisfactorialy in scrups first sentence of his post.
    You have a BN and a clown pleco is what I am reading. It would depend on the size of the tank and the individual fish. If there is no agression and enough room for them to both grow up, there should be no problems.

As for the rest of the replys,,,,,,,,,,,,well,,,,,,it is Pele,,,,,,,,nuff said

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

here ya go! - Agassizii   No Message - robflanker   No Message - Tetris   dude, you need to chill - Lab_Rat   just cause - Twe3k   
    Gay and Lesbian Pride - Pele   

0 Not allowed!
    What are you saying?
    Have you had your daily dosage of Pele?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJLII...ature=youtu.be
    ^Shaving is hard^

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Thanks and your first gift!! - The Red Severum   Eggs woo hoo!!! - Gayle   My new buddy.  LOL - Lady Hobbs   because you're always there to help! - gourami*girl   A beer for my fellow canuck! - NickFish   
    Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Northernguy   

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pele
    What are you saying?
    What are you asking?
    Ray Your Freindly Neighborhood,Fully Mod-ified, Self-appointed Pic Hound!! Need pics!!!
    Have you filled out your profile yet ?????????????
    The Fabulous AC ebook Please read>http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/ebook.html

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Thanks for the quote - **AquaQueen**   Message for you sir! - Aeonflame   

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Northernguy
    What are you asking?
    Its Pele,cmon now. He probly just woke up from a nap wearing his Billy Mays nighty.

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Couldn't find a whale... - Rue   
    Autism - Yourkisa   

0 Not allowed!
    Which one Smaug ?
    You know he ordered in the first 10 minutes and got his order doubled to two of them !
    125gal - Puffer playhouse
    75g - Angel tank
    55gal Fresh - Lots of tiger Bards
    29gal Fresh - Planted Experiment, glowlight tetras, neon tetras.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    Pele knows we luv him. If we didn't, we'd ignore him.
    He's a good kid. I mean, look at all his gifts!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast