· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
  1. Default Poor Gidget Has an Owie!!

0 Not allowed!
    Here's pics of my 5 mnth old female kitten. she just got fixed yesterday. We hoped we wouldn't have to put a lampshade on her, but she tore out one of her stitches last night. Shes very upset about wearing the cone. My husband brought her to get the cone this morning, and when i got home i couldnt help but laugh! She looked so mad at me when i started laughing! So ive been working on making it up to her.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Why does Sea World have a seafood restaurant?? I'm halfway through my fish burger and I realize, Oh my God....I could be eating a slow learner!

2. Default

0 Not allowed!
    AWW! such a cute kitten, great name too! She doesn't look happy at all does she, poor little thing.

Very wise to get them fixed....
    "Practical life teaches us that people may differ and that both may be wrong: it also teaches us that people may differ and both be right."

0 Not allowed!
    Adorable... where do you plug it in? :P

Sark

1G Planted Betta tank, 1.5G Planted Betta tank, 10G Planted Swordtail Fry tank,
    10G Neolamprologus Multifasciatus (Shell Dweller) tank. Empty/Work in Progress 135G, 40GB, 2 x 20GL, 2 x 10G
    My aquarium (and more) videos on YouTube

4. Default

0 Not allowed!
    LOL she does look like a lamp on the run!!!! she got some cone free time today and played alot. she still looks heart broken when i put it back on. her brother is teasing her alot tho, the little bugger. he keeps playing with toys right in front of her.... He got fixed last month and didnt need the cone, so he doesnt understand.
    Why does Sea World have a seafood restaurant?? I'm halfway through my fish burger and I realize, Oh my God....I could be eating a slow learner!

5. Default

0 Not allowed!
    UPDATE: So I finally took the cone off. she did manage to take out 1 more stitch, but shes healing nicely!