· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Clarius Batrachus

0 Not allowed!
    Im not sure if it is a Catfish but i remember having one of the little guys in England when i first started into the hobby, i housed him with a Shovel-nose tiger and an upside down siamese in a 35 gallon, when i first got her the salesman at the pet store told me she was a great addition to any aquarium, was super gentle would get along with everything until one day i found my pink kissing gourami hanging out of his mouth and my tetras going missing 1 by 1 every day so i got into catfish and these were the last fish i had in the uk before i moved to canada

anyways im reminiscing,
    are these fish up for sale in canada as i cannot see anywhere with google if they are a banned species or not
    Thanks in advance

Awards Showcase

Friends don't let friends drink alone, and I'm there for you man - Cliff After all that virtual alcohol it's time to sober up with some virtual food - mommy1 I can't drink alone mate - ScottishFish I won't thank you because it's a thankless job 7 also I cannot find any CUC type gifts but thanks [ - 850R Cheers bud - Cliff 
    Time for a Pint? I cannae drink alone - ScottishFish Implied message here. - mommy1 Congrats MOTM !!! - Cliff Cheers! - escamosa I dunno why I'm giving you a skunkloach as your prize,. They just sound cool! :) - escamosa 
    Merry Christmas - KingFisher Merry Christmas - Cliff Merry Christmas!! - ScottishFish Happy X-mas! :-) - MCHRKiller Thanks for the birthday wishes - mommy1 
    A cup of coffee to get you going on that build. - Strider199 Merry xmas! - ScottishFish Merry Christmas - mommy1 Happy New Year - mommy1 Thank you for the birthday wishes. - mommy1 

0 Not allowed!
    Calrius cats are easily available in Canada. My LFS frequently carries them. Commonly called 'walking catfish'.... I'm in southern ont. I especially love the albinos.
    Thar she blows!!!

3. Default

0 Not allowed!
    They should be available in your region, but it's not the most common fish and since they get quite large (18-24") it's usually only the bigger/more specialized stores that carry them.

I'm sure that cocoa will be along soon to tell you where to find one ...
    My AC Fish Gallery:
    Another gallery with my fish

21 Gallon - 3 Ornate Tetras, 7 Pencilfish, 1 Oto cat, 7 Amano shrimp, 1 Peckoltia brevis, 1 clown pleco
    15 Gallon - 1 clown pleco, 6 threadfin rainbows
    10 Gallon - 7 Galaxy Rasboras, 4 Betta rutilans, Cherry shrimp, 1 Hillstream Loach
    65 Gallon - Cycling!

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispy
    Calrius cats are easily available in Canada. My LFS frequently carries them. Commonly called 'walking catfish'.... I'm in southern ont. I especially love the albinos.

Awesome fish the one i had was so playful and friendly even to the point of letting me pet it, anyways i spoke to my LFS and they are going to see what they can find, if they can i may think about putting it in with my convicts

Awards Showcase

god im hungry - cocoa_pleco You make me laugh! - Drumachine09 And lots of pizza too! lol - Chrona wish i had some of this to drink right now - cocoa_pleco DAAAAAM, this drink looks good - cocoa_pleco 
    There. Thats better. - Drumachine09 maybe one day we can enjoy one of these - sergo Congrats you recived a RAK gift enjoy! - DemonShark RAK - DemonShark RAK - DemonShark 
    Cheers! - Nick_Pavlovski Since Wendy's is only open 4 hours! - aliz340 For Your Help And Friendship - MeganL3985 Hope you a good time in Germany - alizee340 Good to have you back around the forum! - Nick_Pavlovski 
    Thanks....you could use some Luck with your fish too! - **AquaQueen** I'm baking today and figured I'd share...Thanks for helping whne it's needed! - **AquaQueen** Back at you, CP! - Dave66 You send me fruit I send you pizza!! LOL!! - 2manyfish a fish for the new 5.5g salt! lol - cocoa_pleco 
    Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - cocoa_pleco Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - cocoa_pleco Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - cocoa_pleco Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - cocoa_pleco World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - cocoa_pleco 
    Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - cocoa_pleco Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - cocoa_pleco Childhood Cancer - cocoa_pleco Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - cocoa_pleco 

0 Not allowed!
    late to chime in but im never on here anymore lol

try Big Als, if they dont have any in stock they can order it in. AquaGiant would probably have one as well

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by cocoa_pleco
    late to chime in but im never on here anymore lol

try Big Als, if they dont have any in stock they can order it in. AquaGiant would probably have one as well
    i went to al's yesterday and they have a tank full of them, its like somebody read my mind cos they have about 50-60 babies in a tank, if only my tanks were ready, they will have them for a while im sure so, gotta get a move on with my tank setup
    thanks for the heads up though.
    16 tanks and counting

The more i look at your tank the more i want your tank in my tank!
    Chris

7. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Good luck with getting a hold of one once everything's set-up!
    The babies aren't too common here on the East Coast, but we've got a pet-store with a large display tank of adults. Pretty neat Cats to watch.
    A severe lack of trichogaster.

Just because your Gourami is sick does not mean it is always Iridovirus, DGIV, Gourami Disease, et cetera.
    Look at all the other factors in your tank before coming to this conclusion.

0 Not allowed!
    in a few days i shall have a 30 gallon all empty and alone, wonder what the wife will say hahahaha
    16 tanks and counting

The more i look at your tank the more i want your tank in my tank!
    Chris

9. Cool Illegal clarius in the states

0 Not allowed!
    I had a piebald clarius that I donated to the Toledo zoo,unfortunately,they had to get a permit to keep it.Which in turn a "special Officer" had to interogate me about where I had purchased it.All clarius species are illegal in the states.Since I had been unaware of the status of the species due to a lot of stores carrying this species,there was no fine.

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by skullduggery1
    I had a piebald clarius that I donated to the Toledo zoo,unfortunately,they had to get a permit to keep it.Which in turn a "special Officer" had to interogate me about where I had purchased it.All clarius species are illegal in the states.Since I had been unaware of the status of the species due to a lot of stores carrying this species,there was no fine.
    Clarius arn't illegal in canada. I'm not to sure why there illegal in the states either.