· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Awards Showcase

for posting that article, I laughed so much!!!!!!!! - ScottishFish Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff 
    For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    Cool! That's such an exciting part of it...being done cycling and watching the rock 'come alive' *bwahahahaha*
    55 g Goldfish Tank - 5 Fancies, 2 Dojos
    25 g Tropical Tank - Celestial Pearl Danio/Mixed

0 Not allowed!
    Yeah, I was happy to see the itty bitty bright red tube worms survived the cycle. I was worried about them but there was nothing I could do since they're all attached to the rocks.

I'm going to put the snails and crabs back in (they've been in a tiny holding tank so they wouldn't have to be in with the cycle. I don't plan on adding any fish until after I get back from New Jersey (if I go, since it would be the month of August and maybe Sept). I figure by then the tank should be stablized a bit. Does that sound like a decent plan?

I may add a few more of the cuc before then. Need to do more research into what I should get invert wise. If I were to try easy corals, like zoas, when would be the best time to add them? Before fish or after?
    Quote Originally Posted by i_am_511
    Lighten up its just the internet its not like someone came in your house and punched a baby in the face.

Awards Showcase

for posting that article, I laughed so much!!!!!!!! - ScottishFish Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff 
    For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    You can add the easy corals anytime. I had a frag tank with only corals in it. They did well (for the short time I maintained that tank).

Up to you.

But do start with a couple of easy zoas...or a leather...and see how it does before you spend money on something a tad more expensive.
    55 g Goldfish Tank - 5 Fancies, 2 Dojos
    25 g Tropical Tank - Celestial Pearl Danio/Mixed

0 Not allowed!
    I'm pretty broke so no way I'll attempt anything difficult/expensive. From what I've read, the zoas are pretty beginner friendly. There is a local reef club here too that I'm thinking about joining.
    Lighten up its just the internet its not like someone came in your house and punched a baby in the face.

0 Not allowed!
    Try a green star polyp high up on your rock, if it wont survive nothing will. Zoas and mushrooms wont only add a tremendous amount of color but they are very easy to keep. In your tank with PCs I wouldnt tempt anything but the previously mentioned.
    20G High-Tech Planted|50G High-Tech Planted|50G Goldfish Tank|56G Column Low-Tech Planted

4x75Gs coming soon

0 Not allowed!
    I'll check around to see if the stores here carry the green star polyp.

7. Default

0 Not allowed!
    That saltwater stuff seems very difficult. Glad it's coming along for you.

0 Not allowed!
    Nice pics! Your tank seems like its coming along great!

Default 9-24-10 update

0 Not allowed!
    The tank has been up and running for 3.5 months now. The original hermits and snails are still doing well, and amazingly I've resisted the urge to add anything so far. Of course it helped I was out of town for almost 2 months of that time period. Today I did a 20% wc and plan on checking all the parameters tomorrow. If they all look good, I may head to the LFS and pick up something live. Not sure what that something is yet, I've been considering attempting easy corals. Another option is a pair of clownfish. I don't think I want just a lone damsel.

Awards Showcase

Have a martini on me fellow western marylander - jbeining75 thank you so much my puffer and i are very happy - Angila Heres one! :D - Wild Turkey nice plecos - KingFisher For all your advice  thanks - Celtic Fins 
    for your kind comments. - Celtic Fins Merry Christmas - Northernguy Awesome help with my loaches - R2 Ranch Seasons Greetings. Have a great Christmas - Celtic Fins Wishing You A Happy New Year!!! - Jill 
    Happy New year - Celtic Fins May the Anti troll force be with you. - Celtic Fins 2001 posts! - Northernguy For your helpful fry advice - Cliff Its not a featherfin but thanks for the info!lol - Northernguy 
    Merry Christmas!!!!  :) - Ellen4God 

0 Not allowed!
    I'd go for a pair of clowns and a couple of anenome's.

^^^^Please click the eggs/dragons, thanks.