· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Clydesdales are awesome - Aeonflame   Welcome to AC, love the cory's - Brookfish   

Default Some pics of my big cats

0 Not allowed!
    I have 2 RTCs and 2 RTC/TSN crosses, and 1 Black Asian Upside down catfish- they are in a 224g tank right now (6'x2'x2.5')

I do know how big they get and yes, I do realize they will outgrow this tank, and quickly. But that is ok as I plan to get an even bigger tank or just build an indoor heated pond. I knew what I was getting into when I got these fish and I wont be trying to cram them into a too small tank- they will get the big home they need when they get to that size.

Anyway- I wanted to share some pics of them

This is Charlie, w his little brother Timmy in the background. I wasn't looking to get a second hybrid but the person I bought the 224g tank from gave me Timmy as he couldn't house him any longer.

Charlie-

20g planted, 14g planted, 125g planted, 224g tank- redesign in process, 29 QT

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Clydesdales are awesome - Aeonflame   Welcome to AC, love the cory's - Brookfish   

0 Not allowed!

Wally-

Artie-

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    This is Artie's favorite hiding spot- he wont be able to fit in it much longer though

Token- as you can tell he is clearly underfed...

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Your first gift on AC, Welcome to the forum! - Brookfish   welcome - Algenco   Welcome to AC - Celtic Fins   Congrats on your awards! - Brookfish   Congratulations on your award. - Celtic Fins   
    Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - rich311k   Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - rich311k   World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - rich311k   

0 Not allowed!
    Nice looking fish and photos.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Thanks for the quote - **AquaQueen**   Message for you sir! - Aeonflame   

0 Not allowed!
    very cool.If I could have the type house I want,I would have a 2000 plus gal indoor pond in the middle of the living room!Your cats would be totally cool in an inside pond.Nice pics.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

For your AC tank! - Northernguy   for ur new tank - Neon   Sorry to hear of your loss. - VoidParadigm   I like your pleco pics!! - gabbyguppy   1000 posts! - Crispy   

0 Not allowed!
    Very Cool Looking Fish!!

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    Thanks!

The only one I worry about is Token- right now he is big enough and the others are small enough where they do not go after him. He is also pretty aggressive and predatory so he defends himself. But sooner or later they will see him as a snack.

I can't put him in my 125 as he will make lunch out of the other smaller fish. I'll either re-home him or set up a separate smaller tank for him.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Marbles! - Brhino   Time for a fish for your AC tank! - Rue   Happy Birthday 2010 - R2 Ranch   Happy Birthday - Northernguy   nice journal - Crispy   
    Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - rothenb1   Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - rothenb1   

0 Not allowed!
    Very cool fish! Good luck with Token (lol) he's way too neat to re-home!

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Season's Greetings! - Rue   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Merry Christmas! - Anders247   Happy Holidays! - Boundava   Happy Holiday to you! - Boundava   

0 Not allowed!
    Love the pics. Great fish you got there !
    If you take your time to do the research FIRST, you can successfully set-up and keep ANY type of aquarium with ease.
    "Not using a quarantine tank is like playing Russian roulette. Nobody wins the game, some people just get to play longer than others." - Anthony Calfo
    Fishless Cycle Cycling with Fish Marine Aquarium Info [URL="http://saltwater.aquaticcommunity.com/"]

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Nice babies - Lady Hobbs   you need a school of these!lol - Northernguy   We sound like Bevis and Butt head! - Lady Hobbs   for checking out my profile - geminidragn   Hope it helps! - Northernguy   

0 Not allowed!
    Ha, token is very cool but like you said will in future become a snack. Anyway RTC are a really cool fish. good luck with them in the furture. Token looks like some type of featherfin

my two favorites in my life.