I was looking at the oceanic 8 gallon nano tank to make a small saltwater tank, basically with a nice center piece of live rock, and then some frags if possible. So this leads me to some questions of course. Would this set up have enought lighting for some corals? I would be getting a skimmer that is made for these tanks. Fish wouldn't be a huge want for me, as I will be focusing more on a beautiful coral set up. I would like some inverts, any suggestions more than welcome. Maybe one fish if possible... I would really love a seahorse, but not sure if that's a no go or not. I have a book on saltwater tanks that I have been browsing through, but any help at is greatly appreciated. I have seen some small fish in the store that I fell in love with, but not sure if I could actually have any of them...

There was one I really liked that was all black and then a white spot on either side. There were some other nice small ones I liked, can't remember names right now though.

Thanks in advance :)

(If this doesn't work out, I was thinking of doing a really nice planted betta tank, lol).