· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

Question Please explain this to me

0 Not allowed!
    Once my tank is completely cycled... how long before the BB dies if I don't put fish in the tank?
    55 Gl: 15 African Cichlids, 2 Synodontis -
    Filters - Aquaclear 110 and PennPlax 700
    Watch a Video of My Cichlid Aquarium!

29 Gl: 1 Black Moor, 1 Fantail Goldfish -
    Filters - Aquaclear 70
    Watch a Video of My Goldfish Aquarium!

0 Not allowed!
    if u dont continue to add ammonia usually the bb will die in 24 hours.

my two favorites in my life.

Awards Showcase

For your generosity! - Sir Tristen Thanks! - Wild Turkey Because your cool :) LOL - lovleeko Thought you could use some good algae. Is there such a thing. LOL - lovleeko stocking Rams - Algenco 
    reducing my stock - Algenco don't want to be overstocked - Algenco More algae for your BN's - toddnbecka Something for your tank,  and for being a good sport. - Brookfish Congratulations on your awards - Celtic Fins 
    Happy Easter! - Northernguy thanks for the help and the encouragement - mommy1 have a happy easter banana - mommy1 thanks for the rep, sorry it's late! - lucyinthesky You need another! lol - Northernguy 
    Congrats on your award! - Brookfish for all the encouragment - mommy1 Glad the surgery went well!!! - Gayle No Message - mommy1 Glad you came through the op ok mate! - Brookfish 
    Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - bushwhacker 

0 Not allowed!
    to be honest most people think that but its wrong.. Ive had a fully cycled tank sit for 3 weeks with the filter off. started it back up and had one small mini spike that lasted a day. the bacteria go dormant in most cases they dont die... soon as conditions are right they pop right back up
    The only substitute for good manners is fast reflexes.
    RIP Roscoe. We will meet again Bug.

0 Not allowed!
    I wouldn't want to chance it when a few drops of ammonia each day until you get your fish will solve any problems.

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by bushwhacker
    to be honest most people think that but its wrong.. Ive had a fully cycled tank sit for 3 weeks with the filter off. started it back up and had one small mini spike that lasted a day. the bacteria go dormant in most cases they dont die... soon as conditions are right they pop right back up

Do you have fact Like as in reference to prove that this could be nature or just a freak thing that happened to you?

my two favorites in my life.

Awards Showcase

For your AC Tank! - Northernguy Merry Christmas - Northernguy Happy Birthday!!! - Jill For your love of the pleco. - R2 Ranch I agree with many things you say on many topics, so hee is a gift  that - james20 
    Sorry about your rat. - cer for giving a sick rat a great life - frank_zappa so sorry about JR. - gabbyguppy This one is best! - Agassizii thanks for the motm nomination! - Lab_Rat 
    To another Scotty fan,thx for chatting. - smaug Congrats on your awards. - Brookfish Sorry about Blaze - Rue thank you very much. - smaug 1 year at AC! - Northernguy 
    Thanks for all the help lately i really appreciate it. - octoxpuss cause  your  good - bushwhacker For the Camden Aquarium tour! - Rue Happy Easter! - Northernguy 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - annageckos Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - annageckos Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - annageckos 

0 Not allowed!
    They begin to die off at around 24 hours. How long it would take for them all to die off I don't know.
    55 gallon planted community
    30 gallon planted community
    10 gallon planted wild type guppies and cherry shrimp
    2X5.5

0 Not allowed!
    This got me thinking of my sons tank that I planted yesterday. He just turned off one of his filters 3 weeks ago and never cleaned it out. Everything inside was moldy and stunk. I'm glad he didn't just turn it back on.