Hello all hoping you can point me in the right direction. I have an old 100 gallon tank 72x18 that popped a side seal. I believe it did this because the frame is busted and the middle supports are broken. The tank is old I bought it used about 20 years ago. I am looking for a replacement frame. I found one on the web along time ago but never bought it. I cant find the link now and was wondering if anyone has any ideas where to look. Thank you.