· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Merry Christmas - Northernguy   Merry Christmas - Northernguy   

Default Anyone know any good cheap travel sites?

0 Not allowed!
    I have an issue ive ran into and need as much help as possible. This travel site screwed me out of a deal froze my card had to have them fax my bank a release letter. This all happen because they were "updating" there site they said and thats why the price changed. I think it was bait and switch or something. I picked my package put everyones names in and put my debit card in and twice it said hotel not availble chose another hotel twice it said rental car not available then it said card billing info doesnt match and over your credit limit. And froze $901.75 in my bank account.

Anyone know a good site to use for traveling buying hotel air and rental car or any thing close to it...

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

a fish for your tank because you've been so patient with cycling - mommy1   Chill out with a beer after the longest fishless cycle ever!  You deserve it! - Fraoch   Congrats on the cycle!  Another little fish for a little tank! - Sir Tristen   Angel for your g/f, good luck keeping the 55! lol - Jaster   Congrats on your award! - Brookfish   

0 Not allowed!
    hotwire is great for hotels.

i never use those sites for air or car rental tho
    30g - Planted - need to do some serious rethinking
    20g - planning
    MS-II

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Merry Christmas - Northernguy   Merry Christmas - Northernguy   

0 Not allowed!
    Any certain reason not to use those sites for air or car rental?

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

a fish for your tank because you've been so patient with cycling - mommy1   Chill out with a beer after the longest fishless cycle ever!  You deserve it! - Fraoch   Congrats on the cycle!  Another little fish for a little tank! - Sir Tristen   Angel for your g/f, good luck keeping the 55! lol - Jaster   Congrats on your award! - Brookfish   

0 Not allowed!
    I've never found them to be cheaper.

For example, just booked a trip to the UK and couldnt find a flight on the travel sites for cheaper than $600 (pre tax and fees etc etc). I went to continental and booked it for $428 pre-tax.

And in terms of cars, my family has always just used hertz
    30g - Planted - need to do some serious rethinking
    20g - planning
    MS-II

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

congratulations on the cycled tank!! - mommy1   Too bad you cant really open them... - DemonShark   congratulations on your award - Celtic Fins   thanks for the rock elp. - krystalsohun   hang in there - mommy1   
    Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - jackson17   

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by robflanker
    I've never found them to be cheaper.

For example, just booked a trip to the UK and couldnt find a flight on the travel sites for cheaper than $600 (pre tax and fees etc etc). I went to continental and booked it for $428 pre-tax.

And in terms of cars, my family has always just used hertz

Where are the tickets for the usual members?

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Glad you're doing your research! - Rue   Merry Christmas - Northernguy   Wishing You A Happy New Year!!! - Jill   

0 Not allowed!
    I have used expedia in the past and saved a bit of money vs a travel agent but recently I have been checking out the deals at travelzoo. Some are rediculous, especially if you check out their top 20.

Bromek42 is offline Banned Great white shark (admin)LoachQueenA darn nice guySiamese Fighting FishThe Berserker SushiKiller WhaleAdminPlecoStarfishCharacidiumTrident SharkCatfishEsox LucieusJack DempseyBarramundiDwarf PufferConvict

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    There are lot of options are avialable now days to travell the world which can help anyone for travelling the world.If you want to travell then I would suggest you to check some Vacation Packages where you can get best travell sites to travell the world.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Here's to good games tomorrow ;-) - steeler58   Thanks for the rep ;-) - steeler58   My fish say Thank You - KoryKat   Thanks for the Rep ;-) - steeler58   Enjoy your weekend my friend - Taurus   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady   

0 Not allowed!
    Old thread, now closed.
    10 Gallon Beginner Tank... Journal
    40 Gallon Breeder: ... Journal
    29 Gallon: ... Journal

“If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went” - Will Rogers