· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

there ya go, first gift and more neons - The Red Severum   one more for you! :) - The Red Severum   More neons! - jaysee   Merry Christmas! (In July)    =) - PurplePeopleEater   Cheers! - Northernguy   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - bigbad-ratman   World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - bigbad-ratman   

Default I am feeling sick, cause my goldy is too...

0 Not allowed!
    looks like his swim bladder. Trying to do what I can right now. But I am really upset. He was one of our first, a very nice looking golden oranda. He is actually the wifes, she named him Marley, why I don't know. Didn't have a very good day today and now this. Nerves are kinda frazzled, and I am actually on the verg of tears right now, (a 30 year old Navy "man" and I am fixing to start crying over a fish). Anywho, not expecting much, but I know I can always find a sympathetic ear here.
    If I say something stupid, please give me moment. I will pro'lly top myself.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Thanks and your first gift!! - The Red Severum   Eggs woo hoo!!! - Gayle   My new buddy.  LOL - Lady Hobbs   because you're always there to help! - gourami*girl   A beer for my fellow canuck! - NickFish   
    Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Northernguy   

0 Not allowed!
    Sorry to hear about your fish!
    Its hard when you can't do anything but watch!
    Not sure if you read this but it may help!
    http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/disease/swimbladder.php
    Ray Your Freindly Neighborhood,Fully Mod-ified, Self-appointed Pic Hound!! Need pics!!!
    Have you filled out your profile yet ?????????????
    The Fabulous AC ebook Please read>http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/ebook.html

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Welcome to the forum - Lady Hobbs   Thanks! - Hailey   Sorry for the late thank-you, just found out how to give gifts - Cliff   

0 Not allowed!
    Sorry to hear about your fish. I am also attached to one of my first fish and know I would be bummed if he passed.
    55gal Planted community
    8 Columbian Tetras
    2 Kuhli Loaches

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

there ya go, first gift and more neons - The Red Severum   one more for you! :) - The Red Severum   More neons! - jaysee   Merry Christmas! (In July)    =) - PurplePeopleEater   Cheers! - Northernguy   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - bigbad-ratman   World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - bigbad-ratman   

0 Not allowed!
    Well, i already talked about how I was feeling; but the wife (who had a really bad day) almost lost it last night. It was really painful for us to watch him.
    Then, this a.m. we get up and his is looking better. still has a prob every now and again, but he is actually swimming now and upright at that.
    So thank you for your thoughts, and yes I already searched and did what I could for swim bladder; hopefully he is outa the woods now!!! Will keep a good eye on him though.
    If I say something stupid, please give me moment. I will pro'lly top myself.