· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 43 of 47 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast

0 Not allowed!
    Thank you Rue. I like the Duncans a little better, but mainly because you don't have to feed them, lol. I can't wait to find a black sun coral, they look better the the normal ones IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by hockeyhead019
    Ah so cool man... hands down one of my favorite corals. Looks very happy too well done!! Any reason it's in the sump right now? (sorry if you already mentioned it lol)

Thank you. We put it in the sump so its easier to feed. It was starting to go down hill in the display because it was hard to feed due to crabs and shrimp stealing the food. Now it has no competition in the sump except for a few pods.

29 gallon-planted community

20 long frag tank
    75 gal-planted goldfish

75 gallon mixed reef with 20 gallon sump

Awards Showcase

Why thank-you - Cliff The grammar crab has you in its grasp! D: - Trillianne Thanks for the clarification - Mith A few clown for the fellow SW clowns. :D - ILuvMyGoldBarb sorry about your angelfish - smaug 
    Many cultures donw through the ages have known that Ice cream is the perfect band-aid for all occasions. ~  Sorry for your loss. - 850R Here's some Christmass Cheer, Happy Holidays Sheamurai - Cliff merry xmas, keep good care of him - genocidex Beer! The perfect gift for any occasion - Merry Chrismas! - 850R I'm glad your here and a active forum member - Cliff 
    penguin for a friend XD - genocidex Thanks for the help with that spammer !!! - Cliff Thank you for the kind words - Cliff Merry Christmas - Cliff To help you re-stock the tank - Cliff 
    Discus and Beer! - Sandz To Discus Days!!! - JudiJetson For very clear advice! - houdini56 Happy Holidays! - Rue Happy Easter! - Slaphppy7 

0 Not allowed!
    I love sun corals too, one of my faves but I'm not going to even try to keep them anymore...I've killed one due to the same problem you were having...

Good luck getting a black one! I've seen one only once but it was freaken gorgeous!
    20gal long planted community

0 Not allowed!
    We will be going down to the big New England Frag farmers market Saturday morning. We have a good 50+ frags ready to go and plan to make another 20 or so to bring down and sell. We plan to mostly sell, but if we see any colorful acros or other sps then we may buy them. There is going to be around 33 people selling (including us) and should be 200-300 people coming to buy so it will be a nice event. I plan on taking some pictures (if I remember our camera) and will be sure to post them as well as any of our new additions.

To sell them we are bringing a 10 gallon tank, a powerhead and one of our led fixtures so they will hopefully stand out from the rest

20 long frag tank
    75 gal-planted goldfish

Awards Showcase

Why thank-you - Cliff The grammar crab has you in its grasp! D: - Trillianne Thanks for the clarification - Mith A few clown for the fellow SW clowns. :D - ILuvMyGoldBarb sorry about your angelfish - smaug 
    Many cultures donw through the ages have known that Ice cream is the perfect band-aid for all occasions. ~  Sorry for your loss. - 850R Here's some Christmass Cheer, Happy Holidays Sheamurai - Cliff merry xmas, keep good care of him - genocidex Beer! The perfect gift for any occasion - Merry Chrismas! - 850R I'm glad your here and a active forum member - Cliff 
    penguin for a friend XD - genocidex Thanks for the help with that spammer !!! - Cliff Thank you for the kind words - Cliff Merry Christmas - Cliff To help you re-stock the tank - Cliff 
    Discus and Beer! - Sandz To Discus Days!!! - JudiJetson For very clear advice! - houdini56 Happy Holidays! - Rue Happy Easter! - Slaphppy7 

0 Not allowed!
    "Frag Farmers" - I love it!
    20gal long planted community

0 Not allowed!
    We only made around half what we wanted to at the frag farmers market, we were in the same room as Greg Hiller, who is pretty famous in the reefing community. He usually wouldn't be a problem because he usually sold frags at $50-$60+, but this time he had small colonies for $25 each, many of which were the same as the small frags we were selling at $10 each. All in all we made around $250 ($200 after gas, food and tolls) so it wasn't a loss. We didn't look around and buy anything because we didn't make much. Hopefully next year will be better.

We did get a free sample of cultured live copods from an Alagen rep that was there. There must have been 10,000 pods in the bag. He said you can either feed it to the display or put it in the sump so they will breed, so I put a little in the display, and the rest in the fuge. We already have a healthy pod population but it doesn't hurt to have more for our hungry Mandarin. They may become a sponsor for our local reef club so this may be something we may be adding regularly
    Last edited by labnjab; 03-11-2012 at 05:03 PM.

20 long frag tank
    75 gal-planted goldfish

0 Not allowed!
    Good night tonight. We picked up some nice high end sps frags tonight. 3 decent sized frags for $50 from a hood friends who we got the majority of our frags from. We got a pearlberry acro (wanted this for a while), Greg hillers blueberry milli (very long polyps), and an extremely bright green acro (cant remember the name but its not green slimer or any slimer). These things really glow under the LEDs. Pictures to come soon.

20 long frag tank
    75 gal-planted goldfish

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    Nice! Can't wait to see the pics!

8. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Ditto to sheamurai. I'm especially interested in pics so I can see what they'd look like under my lights!
    كل نفس ذائقة الموت ثم الينا ترجعون

0 Not allowed!
    Here they are, and the pics came out pretty good too These are in our frag tank with the 20k Apollo reef led fixture. They were fresh cut so once they heal their going into the display

Pearlberry Acro

Bright green acro

Hillers Blueberry Millie

20 long frag tank
    75 gal-planted goldfish

0 Not allowed!
    Those are some nice pcs

I really like the Millie
    If you take your time to do the research FIRST, you can successfully set-up and keep ANY type of aquarium with ease.
    "Not using a quarantine tank is like playing Russian roulette. Nobody wins the game, some people just get to play longer than others." - Anthony Calfo
    Fishless Cycle Cycling with Fish Marine Aquarium Info [URL="http://saltwater.aquaticcommunity.com/"]

Page 43 of 47 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast