· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

Hybrid View

1. Default the oldest pico>video

0 Not allowed!
    here's a vid of the first pico reefs that were a gallon and below with aged coralline proof. some may have seen it but some haven't and this vid I made recently was a compilation of old footage nice to meet you all your forum has great examples of successful tanks
    b

Attached Images Attached Images

Awards Showcase

Thanks and your first gift!! - The Red Severum Eggs woo hoo!!! - Gayle My new buddy.  LOL - Lady Hobbs because you're always there to help! - gourami*girl A beer for my fellow canuck! - NickFish 
    For being a pic hound!!! - Alfcea thankyou for all your help - sueshewoman A round of gifts for my friends at ac! - Wild Turkey to a very good buddy,happy thanksgiving - angelcakes Congrats on MOTM - Lady Hobbs 
    For being on the ball and having the forum at heart. - Brookfish Thanks for the gift! Now heres one for you ! - CephalopodLover congrats on MOTM - angelcakes same to you - mrs fishpatrick thanks for the help - LORENZO 
    merry christmas - cocoa_pleco sorry for your loss - lovleeko Seasons Greetings! - Brookfish Joyeux Noel!  :) - KrytterKrys Happy Christmas 2008 - fins_n_fur 
    Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Northernguy 

0 Not allowed!
    Thats was a great video!
    You have some awesoms tanks.It must be difficult to work in that small of a space.
    That planted tank at the end is beautiful!
    Ray Your Freindly Neighborhood,Fully Mod-ified, Self-appointed Pic Hound!! Need pics!!!
    Have you filled out your profile yet ?????????????
    The Fabulous AC ebook Please read>http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/ebook.html

0 Not allowed!
    Your reefs are amazing, Iam always truely at awe with some of these Picos...how they can be kept stable over the years. Most people fight day and night with their nanos. Proof to if you keep up on your water quality and have a good plan from the start anything is possible. Kudos to great setups
    20G High-Tech Planted|50G High-Tech Planted|50G Goldfish Tank|56G Column Low-Tech Planted

4x75Gs coming soon

0 Not allowed!
    Very interesting! Thanks for posting.
    African cichlid and saltwater aquariums

http://www.rowelab.com/AquaControlle...9&scope=last24

0 Not allowed!
    Very nice. I like Picos but I don't think I'd attempt one anytime soon

29 gallon-planted community

20 long frag tank
    75 gal-planted goldfish

75 gallon mixed reef with 20 gallon sump

6. Default --

0 Not allowed!
    thank you for watching. you'd be surpised how easy these are to keep. Once something is this small and has been worked out, it's more repeatable than any larger tank because the variables start to increase the larger you get. for example, how many times have you seen someone's saltwater tank and theres tons of tubing, wires, and several hundred bucks in reef dosing bottles and test kits. I don't own anything other than the tanks and the air pumps that run them, and I test the salinity of the change water but none of these tanks are tested or dosed with anything other than a two part supplement and you get to keep the same corals! the only restrictions are internal temp of your house, it can never get above 78 if you want these to work...
    Attached Images Attached Images