· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Awards

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

your signature is what I want to say to everyone on here. - aquariumlover10   Here's  to getting well! - Rue   Happy Holidays! - Boundava   A cup of coffee to get your day started. - gadget228   For 10K posts, finally - Slaphppy7   
    HIV/AIDS - William   Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - William   

Default Awards

0 Not allowed!
    First of let me say that I am sorry that the awards are late. Things remain a little bit, well a lot hectic around here and I wanted to do this real this week giving all the award recipients the acknowledgement they so richly deserve as it feels like I start phoning it in without much passion lately. Anyway, We have a lot of very deserving award recipients this week ranging from old members earning higher awards to new members that are making their mark on the forum and are becoming regulars.

If we start with theold members we have Celtic fins how receive the silver thread award and rich311k who earned the gold repuatation award. An award I hope to get myself one day ;-)
    Lab rat also passed a mayor milestone by earning the activity award. Great going all 3 of you.

Among the new members I want to start by mentioning Sarkazmo who is earning his first award this week and earns no less then 3 awards in total this week, the bronze activity award as well as the bronze and silver rep award. Sarkazmo is not the only one earning more than one award this week candice& jeff, domjd05 and hybridguy all earn two award each this week. Hybridguy earns the silver and bronze rep award, domjd05 earns the silver rep and silver activity awards and candice& jeff earns the bronze rep and activity award. Great going all of. Way to make yourself known.

Other award recipients who deserve our praise include Sunfishman, dragoonwoman and aquatic lover who all earn bronze rep awards. Lolita and Lahlumdi also deserve some special attention for receiving the silver reputation award.

A big thanks to the award recipients and all other members. Thanks for helping make AC what it is.

Bronze activity award
    Sarkazmo

candice& jeff

Silver activity award
    domjd05
    Miltonic

Gold Activity Award
    Lab_Rat

Bronze rep award
    Sarkazmo
    Sunfishman
    hybridguy
    candice& jeff
    dragoonwoman
    aquatic lover

Silver rep award
    Sarkazmo
    Lolita

Hybridguy
    Lahlumdi
    domjd05

Gold reputation award
    rich311k

Silver Thread award
    Celtic Fins

Congratulations!!!

Do as I say. Not as I do.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

I am sorry for jumping to conclusions! - Gayle   Just because!!! - Mith   Happy Birthday - Celtic Fins   Happy Birthday! - KingFisher   Happy birthday - Jaster   

0 Not allowed!
    Congrats everyone! Well done!

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Your first gift on AC, Welcome to the forum! - Brookfish   welcome - Algenco   Welcome to AC - Celtic Fins   Congrats on your awards! - Brookfish   Congratulations on your award. - Celtic Fins   
    Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - rich311k   Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - rich311k   World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - rich311k   

0 Not allowed!
    Congrats everyone!

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

congrats on MOTM! - Jacko   Another round for my friends - mommy1   Another day, another round for my friends. - mommy1   After all that virtual alcohol it's time to sober up with some virtual food - mommy1   Thanks for your kind words in my blog, it really dose help - Cliff   
    Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - The Red Severum   Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - The Red Severum   World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - The Red Severum   Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - The Red Severum   HIV/AIDS - The Red Severum   

0 Not allowed!
    Congrats everyone!

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Next round is on me! :-D - MCHRKiller   Another day, another round for my friends. - mommy1   Friends don't let friends drink alone, Cheers - Cliff   After all that virtual alcohol it's time to sober up with some virtual food - mommy1   I think this will help after the tree - mommy1   

0 Not allowed!
    Congrats all!
    Quote Originally Posted by i_am_511
    Lighten up its just the internet its not like someone came in your house and punched a baby in the face.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

No Message - abaigael04   Here's another from me - Lady Hobbs   to go with the Angels - Algenco   congrats on your first award!! - Brookfish   For your tank,when its ready! - Northernguy   

0 Not allowed!
    congrats guys! :D

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Thanks and your first gift!! - The Red Severum   Eggs woo hoo!!! - Gayle   My new buddy.  LOL - Lady Hobbs   because you're always there to help! - gourami*girl   A beer for my fellow canuck! - NickFish   
    Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Northernguy   

0 Not allowed!
    Nice work everyone!
    Way to post!
    Ray Your Freindly Neighborhood,Fully Mod-ified, Self-appointed Pic Hound!! Need pics!!!
    Have you filled out your profile yet ?????????????
    The Fabulous AC ebook Please read>http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/ebook.html

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Your first gift :) - Agassizii   Have a frontosa! - Lab_Rat   Have a clown loach - Celtic Fins   Class Clown - gabbyguppy   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Padams   World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Padams   

0 Not allowed!
    Congrats to all !!!!!!!
    Paul

Patience..............The World Is Round You"ll get There
    Determination is the unrelenting pursuit of perfection with the knowledge it can never be achieved.
    10g.... partly fake planted (partly not) with Zebras, "The gunpoint" Platy, & Big Boss Gourami, Coryz and Oto the zucchini fiend
    2 Dogs 3 Cats

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Welcome to AC - Lady Hobbs   Another fish for your AC tank! - Northernguy   No Message - Mith   you  really need a  pair - bushwhacker   oh  i see  got  got  a  mate  for  it - bushwhacker   
    Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - lahlumdi   

0 Not allowed!
    Congrats everyone! What a great community this is, thanks to so many of you!

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

A cup of coffee to get you going on that build. - Strider199   Merry xmas! - ScottishFish   Merry Christmas - mommy1   Happy New Year - mommy1   Thank you for the birthday wishes. - mommy1   

0 Not allowed!
    great job to all! always good to see new awards!
    your friendly neighbourhood arowanaman!