· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Merry Christmas (it's the worlds smallest dwarf puffer) - Abbeys_Mom   Strawberry Daquari please....from Hobbs - hobbs   You need more good luck - hobbs   Because you are my hero! - f1oored   For your Dad - crackatinny   
    Childhood Cancer - kimmers318   

Default pics of new colors on honey gourami

0 Not allowed!
    This first one shows a little of the new coloration around face and pelvic fin/abdominal area

Next 2 show a little of the blue/green coloring, but also shows the nice yellow and then red/orange tail fin

In the beginning they were yellow all over...now you can again see red/orange coloring coming up

Next one shows face rather well

Can see blue/green on abdominal fin area

Nice shot of the pair showing one thinner, the other rounder. BTW, thinner one has more of the blue/green coloring coming in

See if that helps any. As I said earlier...it doesn't look like anything is growing on the honeys...as a matter of fact, the coloring appeared to lighten up when I put them into specimen container after cleaning aquarium. I apologize for the pics being so large...still learning!

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

kickme and knock some sense into me, yeah right.lol - rollie   Ok, well here goes nothing *kicks sense into rollie*   :P - Drumachine09   for being a good freind with help and advice along with RAK - DemonShark   

0 Not allowed!
    They look real good to me. i don"t see any problems at all. i check some of my books, as they get older they color up more. hand to tell from pictures if you got male or females. they what we called golden in color(at least where i am from), here in nova scotia. but they do look nice.
    let the bells rings and the horns blow, for i am back.lol

http://www.freewebs.com/rolliefish

check it out if you want to.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    100 gallon
    75 gallon
    50 some set up, now.
    over 50 13 1/2 gallon tanks

in all have over 200 tanks

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Here's  to getting well! - Rue   Happy Holidays! - Boundava   A cup of coffee to get your day started. - gadget228   For 10K posts, finally - Slaphppy7   Merry Christmas! - Boundava   
    HIV/AIDS - William   Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - William   

0 Not allowed!
    They look good to me to and i can't se any signs of problems.

I hope you don't mind that I scaled down the ictures a bit to make them easier to look at without having to scroll.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Merry Christmas (it's the worlds smallest dwarf puffer) - Abbeys_Mom   Strawberry Daquari please....from Hobbs - hobbs   You need more good luck - hobbs   Because you are my hero! - f1oored   For your Dad - crackatinny   

0 Not allowed!
    Thank you very much! I was just working on scaling down the pics thru photobucket...I thought I had them small enough but apparently not! I am glad neither of you could see any problems...makes me feel better. I always worry about my new fish, especially when I see color changes.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

No Message - William   Merry Christmas - Abbeys_Mom   For being a good friend and merry x-mas - Lindsay_D   Thank You for thanking me - Lady Hobbs   a cool drink for summer - Lady Hobbs   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - DemonShark   World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - DemonShark   Hepatitis C - DemonShark   

0 Not allowed!
    Wow they look very nice no problems here

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Here's  to getting well! - Rue   Happy Holidays! - Boundava   A cup of coffee to get your day started. - gadget228   For 10K posts, finally - Slaphppy7   Merry Christmas! - Boundava   
    HIV/AIDS - William   Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - William   

0 Not allowed!
    Nice pictures by the way. Would love to se more.

Would you mind if I add them to the photo gallery?

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    I don't ever have a problem with sharing my pics! It makes me kinda proud as a matter of fact! If interested, I also have pics of my kribs spawning in a cave that is stuck on the side of the tank...and a few nice shots of my dwarf gourami's...this one I included is my absolute fav!

I couldn't have caught him in front of that red plant if I was trying!!!

BTW....how does one scale down a pic in a post??? I scaled it down on photobucket, but still coming up much larger!

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    I would love for you to post the krib and dwarf gourami pictures.

I use a Image editor to scale them down. You can send them to me in an email and I scale them down for you. admin[at]aquaticcommunity.com

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

kickme and knock some sense into me, yeah right.lol - rollie   Ok, well here goes nothing *kicks sense into rollie*   :P - Drumachine09   for being a good freind with help and advice along with RAK - DemonShark   

0 Not allowed!
    if you do not mind , would i be able to use some of your pictures on my website? will say where they came from, blue drawf gourami, nice!!!
    let the bells rings and the horns blow, for i am back.lol

http://www.freewebs.com/rolliefish

check it out if you want to.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    100 gallon
    75 gallon
    50 some set up, now.
    over 50 13 1/2 gallon tanks

in all have over 200 tanks

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    Feel free to use them rollie...but please send me your website link!

William...I used an image editor when I took the pics...adobe photoshop premier...I scaled them down to 4 X 6 but they sometimes still come out large! At least now I am learning to check them thru photobucket before posting and am getting better!

Thanks for all of the help. This forum so far has been the quickest most responsive one I have found!

I will post the krib and gourami pics in a new thread for you...keep your eye out...it may take me a few minutes!

Kim