· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 36 of 43 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast

Awards Showcase

for posting that article, I laughed so much!!!!!!!! - ScottishFish Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff 
    For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    Thanks...I hope you're right...but despite still actively trying to drop those last few pounds...it's not happening. I think I've found my maintenance weight whether I like it or not...

That's okay too...but I'd still at least like to know what I look like with a few more pounds gone before I settle...

...there's NO problem gaining weight back if I find myself too thin (er, not really worried about that either...)...
    55 g Goldfish Tank - 5 Fancies, 2 Dojos
    25 g Tropical Tank - Celestial Pearl Danio/Mixed

2. Default

0 Not allowed!
    I have now lost 5.5kg. Pretty stoked with that.

I will be keeping a careful eye on portion sizes, drinking 2+litres of water per day, and if i have takeout, it is only once per weeks and healthy choices!!
    Lots of tanks
    Camera - Sony A33 - Sony A58
    18-55mm F3.5-5.6 SAM lens
    55-200mm F4-5.6 SAM lens

3. Default

0 Not allowed!
    It is important to teach adults and kids the benefits of exercise, fitness and leading an active life. People who are overweight are at higher risk of developing health issues, including heart disease, asthma, high cholesterol, high blood pressure and diabetes. I found this article useful about weight loss boot camps for adults.

4. Default

0 Not allowed!
    guys if any of you are doing bodybuilding for years now please help how to gain big biceps in 1 month, atleast make increase of 2 or 3 inch in biceps in 1 month, any steroid? that will help or any illegal steroid that will make you have a nuclear power lol?

Awards Showcase

for posting that article, I laughed so much!!!!!!!! - ScottishFish Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff 
    For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    Looking to rush anything isn't a good idea...even fitness...

0 Not allowed!
    I walked three miles today. I know that is not too far, but I am proud of myself for walking so far in thus cold weather.
    American League Champions! TIGERS!

7. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Hey a weight loss thread on an aquarium forum?? Its like you are stalking me! I love fish, and I am losing weight! I am in the process of losing a bunch of weight. I started the very end of Feb (so a couple months ago) the whole boring story of diet and exercise. I work out and I eat healthy and count my calories as well as some other nutrients. I am down 30 lbs as of yesterday. Woot! I think mainly the stress of the way I recieved my Pleco caused me to lose at least 2 of the lbs.

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    MLBfan: Excellent! 3 miles is significant! And if you can do it in less-than-ideal weather...more power to you!

lizzyuru: 30 lbs is huge! Congrats! I'll bet you feel so much better with that weight gone. I know I did/do!

0 Not allowed!
    thread resurection time lol

With all my lifestyle changes, stresses etc etc in the last 2 years I've put on a fair bit of weight.

My ideal weight is 75-80kg, I've not been that weight for a looooonnnngggg time but have always hovered around the 88-89 area.

I dropped briefly down to about 83-84 in 2010 when I was running 5miles every second night and going to the gym 3 of the 4 remaining nights in the week.

Well, I've slowly climbed since and when I was on a recent buisness trip I just felt fat

I looked at pictures of myself and wasn't happy, I even was struggling to get into some of the clothes I brought with me!!!!!

So, I weighed in at 101kg last tuesday!!!

My wife did the same and funnly enough, we have EXACTLY the same BMI.

So, we've set our targets, we have picked the same BMI to get down to and target weights and are using the following website and android ap to keep track...

http://www.myfitnesspal.com

so far we've actually learned LOADs of stuff we never knew about protiens, fibers etc etc.
    I feel happy and confident we are going to manage to get where we want to be and set a good example for our kids

So, heres hoping I can loose 21kg/46lbs fairly quickly then take the leasons learned and loose a little more over time.
    Used to try and keep track of my fish here.....

Ran out of room and time!!!

Instead I'll tell you the best piece of fishkeeping equipment ever....... Algae Scrubber :)

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    Congrats on starting with the weight loss! It's not easy...long story short: You have to eat less (er, a LOT less) and eat better...

I miss icecream...and pizza...and cake...and pie...and...and...and...

Page 36 of 43 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast