· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 33 of 43 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast
  1. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Went from 207 pounds to 147 pounds, 41 inch waist to 29.5 inch waist. Best shape I've been in since I got married in college.

Awards Showcase

for posting that article, I laughed so much!!!!!!!! - ScottishFish Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff 
    For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    Hey! That's awfully close to what I've managed! Congrats!

Weighed myself today...and I did drop a bit! 52.6 pounds total so far.
    55 g Goldfish Tank - 5 Fancies, 2 Dojos
    25 g Tropical Tank - Celestial Pearl Danio/Mixed

3. Default

0 Not allowed!
    congrats to you as well! Anyone can do it with the right motivation and mindset!

Awards Showcase

for posting that article, I laughed so much!!!!!!!! - ScottishFish Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff 
    For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    Thanks!

Mostly I'm irked that I let it go on as long as I did...but that's in the past...now to keep it off! I'm a bit worried about maintaining...

5. Default

0 Not allowed!
    maintenance is just as active of a process (if not more so) than dieting! Its tough that's for sure. I dont know which one is harder, but they are very different that's for sure.

0 Not allowed!
    well I did my fitness test today.... and PASSED!!!

I'm officially fitter than I was 14 months ago when I failed it for the first time!

I've lost 7kg total but I think I'd put some muscle on so I'm not too fussed.

Need to do more work but I'm finally seeing the benifit!

If I can do it you all can by the way lol

Well done to all those on here getting fitter, and naughy naughty to you lot going the other way ;P
    Used to try and keep track of my fish here.....

Ran out of room and time!!!

Instead I'll tell you the best piece of fishkeeping equipment ever....... Algae Scrubber :)

7. Default

0 Not allowed!
    congrats on passing the test! That's awesome. How much more do you have to go you think?

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    Congrats Chris! Nothing like passing a test!

Awards Showcase

Why thank-you - Cliff The grammar crab has you in its grasp! D: - Trillianne Thanks for the clarification - Mith A few clown for the fellow SW clowns. :D - ILuvMyGoldBarb sorry about your angelfish - smaug 
    Many cultures donw through the ages have known that Ice cream is the perfect band-aid for all occasions. ~  Sorry for your loss. - 850R Here's some Christmass Cheer, Happy Holidays Sheamurai - Cliff merry xmas, keep good care of him - genocidex Beer! The perfect gift for any occasion - Merry Chrismas! - 850R I'm glad your here and a active forum member - Cliff 
    penguin for a friend XD - genocidex Thanks for the help with that spammer !!! - Cliff Thank you for the kind words - Cliff Merry Christmas - Cliff To help you re-stock the tank - Cliff 
    Discus and Beer! - Sandz To Discus Days!!! - JudiJetson For very clear advice! - houdini56 Happy Holidays! - Rue Happy Easter! - Slaphppy7 

0 Not allowed!
    This thread hasn't been updated in awhile - how you doin', Rue?

I just wanted to tell someone, lol - hit a low today weighing in, which means I have lost 15 pounds since January. Not a big deal really, but I'm still happy with it.
    I will be happy with 5 more...another month maybe?
    20gal long planted community

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    Congrats! That IS a big deal!!! Woohoo! :party:

It's hard work!

I'm holding steady...lost another pound...but then went up a pound...then down...then up...

I thought this summer would be a good time to drop the rest of what I'd like to see off - but with this, that and the other I haven't had a very physical summer...

Page 33 of 43 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast