· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 21 of 43 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Awards Showcase

Have a drink on me - Dave66 From a fellow BC boy - sailor For making a great game - Futureboy thanks for the rep. - robnepper Congrats on your Gold Award :) - SkinnyChicken 
    To make up for not voting you in...lol :) - MeganL3985 Have a great trip! - MeganL3985 Happy B'day - donvichu sounds like you need a beer Doug - sailor Nice job on new tank - Lady Hobbs 
    tribbles - Commodore 64 One more for the school! - Wild Turkey Seasons Greetings, have anice Christmas. - Brookfish Feliz Navidad !!! - Alfcea Happy Holidays! - Wild Turkey 
    Merry Christmas - Northernguy Congrats TOTM - Northernguy Happy Birthday Mate - fraggle Thanks, good to see you back! - Brookfish 
    Autism - doug z Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - doug z 

0 Not allowed!
    I've lost 32.8 lbs. as of this morning.
    Nice!! Keep it up!
    75g - 20 cardinals : 7 panda cory : 5 Julii cory : 9 zebra danios : 1 CAE : 2 SAE : 2 yo-yos : 1 BN
    25g: 5 long-finned zebra danios

Awards Showcase

for posting that article, I laughed so much!!!!!!!! - ScottishFish Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff 
    For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    Thank you! I intend to!
    55 g Goldfish Tank - 5 Fancies, 2 Dojos
    25 g Tropical Tank - Celestial Pearl Danio/Mixed

3. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Great information. I think all have become more conscious about the health. Weight loss exercise program assists people to train their legs, chest and abdominal so that they can lose weight and fat from all over the body rather than deliberation on one particular area.

0 Not allowed!
    I'm for a health and fitness board! I lift weights and stuff a lot. I weigh about 30 lbs more than what I look b/c of muscle mass. I work out atleast once a day.
    New chatroom!

5. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Well, 27 weeks pregnant and weight gain looks like about 20 lbs... albeit part of that is that I felt I was a little underweight to begin with and was trying to gain a few pounds anyway. (Great weight loss technique: spend your day chasing a toddler and forgetting to eat). I'm about 10-15 lbs. over my (healthy) pre-baby weight from the almost 2-year-old.

In another month or two, our bathroom scale will probably start telling me I'm at an "unhealthy weight." *sigh*
    30-gallon hex -- 5 corydoras trilineatus 9 cardinal tetras 1 Bolivian Ram 5 marbled hatchetfish 4 otocinclus
    5-gallon standard -- 1 male betta

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose." -- Jim Elliot

Awards Showcase

for posting that article, I laughed so much!!!!!!!! - ScottishFish Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff 
    For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    Pregnancy weight is a little different though...as long as you're eating well, don't worry about gaining. If you're gaining by eating junk food- that's a little different.

I've also noticed that the 'experts' are no longer suggestion you can 'spot train' or just lose fat in one area...it does come off over the entire body. You can develop muscle in specific areas, but not lose fat...

AND - I'm down another 0.2 lbs...lol...not much but it counts 'cuz now I've lost an even 33 lbs!

My increased activity has also made a big difference to my flexibility. When I started my dance class in September I couldn't grab my foot behind me for a front quad stretch - now it's no problem at all...barely even have to reach down for it anymore. After 3 beginner sessions I just signed up for intermediate...wonder what new muscles I'll discover?

7. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Oh, I know pregnancy weight gain is healthy -- just trying to keep an eye on it. My struggle these days is with keeping weight up since I forget to eat with everything else that goes on all day. Just happy to say I'm within a reasonable range, and hopefully not too much of it represents that clearance Valentine's Day candy. ;)

Speaking of remembering to eat, it's 1:30 and I haven't had lunch. Guess I'll go find something!
    30-gallon hex -- 5 corydoras trilineatus 9 cardinal tetras 1 Bolivian Ram 5 marbled hatchetfish 4 otocinclus
    5-gallon standard -- 1 male betta

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose." -- Jim Elliot

8. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rue
    I've lost 32.8 lbs. as of this morning...
    I found it!!!
    JC

0 Not allowed!
    Here is an example of the workout I did today....

I jogged 1 mile.
    I did 4 sets of 10 on bench with 225 lbs
    I did 3 sets of 10 on fly machine with 200 lbs
    I put 400 lbs of leg machine and worked calfs only.
    Did 2 sets of 20 on situp's with a medicine ball
    Did a burnout to 55 lbs on barbells
    Biked for 45 min.

My jogging and biking was done outside of the gym in hilly areas.

This is just an example of one of my daily workouts. I am 6'3" and weigh 270 lbs.
    New chatroom!

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by jcclark
    I found it!!!
    Well, don't keep it! Just don't give it back to me!

Page 21 of 43 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast