· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Here is crab for your AC tank! Sorry no fish bowl!lol - Northernguy   awesome tank! - Jacko   Thanks! - Agassizii   Congrats on your award! - Brookfish   

Default aquatic lovers three 10gal tanks

0 Not allowed!
    First up is my 10gal Fiddler crab tank! the tank currently has Four Fiddler crabs with fake plants only and an air bowl, the tank has a filter an air system and a aquarium heater, and a aquarium lamp! And the tank is brackish water! next is my 10gal hermit crab tank that currently has four hermie crabs that burrow for days! This tank has a heating pad and I mist the tank every day! The tank has a food dish, a saltwater dish and a freshwater dish! Not much decor but I will had more things soon! Last but not least is my 10gal red crayfish tank that my dad gave me! The tank currently has one red crayfish, the tank has a filter, I will be getting a air pump soon! The tank has two live plants that are planted in the gravel, the tank also has one fake plant and a plastic climbing thing, a pipe that she can hide in, and a aquarium lamp! And thats all of my aquariums!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by aquatic lover; 09-02-2009 at 04:36 AM.
    crab freak!

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Anyone that had a trio of angels deserves a gift. - Brookfish   Thanks for all the help in PM - Taurus   Great pic! - Brookfish   You need a bigger school of angels! lol - Northernguy   Heres a neon for your tank! - Northernguy   

0 Not allowed!
    Great looking tanks! I LOVE the air bubble in the fiddler crab tank. That's an awesome idea!

What substrate are you using in your hermit crab tank? I have a 29G tank that I'm thinking about setting up as a jungle gym hermit crab tank but I've had mixed thoughts about what to use as substrate. I was going to do half sand and half coconut sheddings but it looks like you're using some kind of peat.
    75G Planted Blue Themed Community Tank:
    Neon Tetras, Blue Platties, Blue Guppies, Blue Snails, & a pleco
    with 4 hang off breeder tanks for Blue/Red Platty Project

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

I am sorry for jumping to conclusions! - Gayle   Just because!!! - Mith   Happy Birthday - Celtic Fins   Happy Birthday! - KingFisher   Happy birthday - Jaster   

0 Not allowed!
    Nice tanks! I think I see a Spongebob reflection in the second one :P

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    Very nice looking!!! I also love that fish bowl airbubble!!! Very cool

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Here is crab for your AC tank! Sorry no fish bowl!lol - Northernguy   awesome tank! - Jacko   Thanks! - Agassizii   Congrats on your award! - Brookfish   

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic
    Great looking tanks! I LOVE the air bubble in the fiddler crab tank. That's an awesome idea!

What substrate are you using in your hermit crab tank? I have a 29G tank that I'm thinking about setting up as a jungle gym hermit crab tank but I've had mixed thoughts about what to use as substrate. I was going to do half sand and half coconut sheddings but it looks like you're using some kind of peat.
    Im using eco earth jungle moss, it comes in a small block, then you let it sit in water and then you just wait for it to exspand. But you should at least buy three blocks or less(not sure how many blocks you need)for a 29gal tank.
    Last edited by aquatic lover; 09-02-2009 at 03:48 PM.
    crab freak!

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

First Fish and you saved a beta! lol - Northernguy   You need at least one pleco here! - Northernguy   Thanks for playing the game! - Brookfish   Thanks for playing - Celtic Fins   Congrats on your awards! - Brookfish   

0 Not allowed!
    I love your bubble idea for the fiddler crabs!! Hmm we'll have an empty 10 soon..............just might have to make one like yours!! You've inspired me lol.

3 Red Glo-Fish, 1 Orange Glo-fish, 8 peppered cories
    10 Gallon ~ 1 Crowntail Betta

<<<Click ME!!>>

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Next round is on me! :-D - MCHRKiller   Another day, another round for my friends. - mommy1   Friends don't let friends drink alone, Cheers - Cliff   After all that virtual alcohol it's time to sober up with some virtual food - mommy1   I think this will help after the tree - mommy1   

0 Not allowed!
    Cool tanks, I really like the air bowl idea! Do you need that for the crabs?
    Quote Originally Posted by i_am_511
    Lighten up its just the internet its not like someone came in your house and punched a baby in the face.