· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Awards Showcase

Thanks for the birthday wishes - mommy1 and gift - mommy1 Thanks for the rep - Cliff Thanks for the rep, have a cool one on me, Cheers - Cliff Thanks and a new fish for the tank - glarior 
    Thanks for the gorgeous slide show! - fishmommie Thanks for the rep the other day - Cliff It's a Sudbury Saturday Night, Cheers - Cliff Hockey finals can not be watched without a hockey pop or two - Cliff Thanks for the rep :) - Greentoads41 
    Thanks for the Rep!! - steeler1 Merry Christmas! - steeler1 Merry Christmas - Cliff May you be living as high as the holiday hog this coming year! - Trillianne Happy New Year - mommy1 
    Thank you for the birthday wishes. - mommy1 Thanks for the Rep!! - steeler1 Have a Birthday fish!! - steeler1 Here you go sir, I just wish it had been a good game. - steeler1 Here's to one crummy Superbowl, lol! - Slaphppy7 
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Strider199 

0 Not allowed!
    When you want to post a picture at this forum, there is a section below where we post called, "Attach Files". Here you will see a box which says "Manage attachments".
    Click on this and you will be able to down load pictures from your computer if they are the correct size.

I and others here use Photobucket because (I am lazy) and they size the pictures correctly. It is free to join there.
    Warning; Bulldog Pleco guarding my Sons tank now..

Please remember; every keystroke has a consequence.

2. Default photos

0 Not allowed!
    finally able to post some i had to resize, thanks!!
    they under my album:)

3. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Does anyone know how to upload from a smartphone? I have a HTC EVO and I can click manage attachments, but then when I hit choose file nothing happens. I'm not very techie tho, so I'm prob doing something wrong. Lol.
    90g w/ 2 bala sharks, 3 pearl gouramis, 3 clown loaches, 1 blue crawdad, 1 snow white crawdad
    Blue Cobalt Tarantula
    Blue Nose Pitbull

4. Default

0 Not allowed!
    How do you get photobucket?

0 Not allowed!
    Log on to their wedbsite (photobucket.com) and create a account. Follow thier instructions for up-loading your pics there and you should be fine
    If you take your time to do the research FIRST, you can successfully set-up and keep ANY type of aquarium with ease.
    "Not using a quarantine tank is like playing Russian roulette. Nobody wins the game, some people just get to play longer than others." - Anthony Calfo
    Fishless Cycle Cycling with Fish Marine Aquarium Info [URL="http://saltwater.aquaticcommunity.com/"]

6. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Thanks for the super fast response! =) =)

0 Not allowed!
    I thought I would add a little more detail to using URLs to post pictures on the forum. I’m using photobucket as one example as I already have an account set-up there. Other image hosting sites work just as well. There are other ways to do this this is just how I post images

Step 1:
    Open your account and find the picture that you would like to post

Step 2:
    Click on the photo to enlarge it on your screen

Step 3:
    Right click on the image. When the drop down menu appears, click on “properties”.

Step 4
    Sellect the website address for your photo in the drop down box that appeared. That would be all of the text which appears before the 3 letter file extension (including the extension). Once selected, right click on thr select text and select “copy” Do not select the text that appears after the file extension
    Last edited by Cliff; 09-23-2012 at 05:26 PM.
    If you take your time to do the research FIRST, you can successfully set-up and keep ANY type of aquarium with ease.
    "Not using a quarantine tank is like playing Russian roulette. Nobody wins the game, some people just get to play longer than others." - Anthony Calfo
    Fishless Cycle Cycling with Fish Marine Aquarium Info [URL="http://saltwater.aquaticcommunity.com/"]

0 Not allowed!
    Step 5:
    Go to create a post in the forum just as you as always do. Now click on the insert image icon

Step 6:
    When this new dialog box opens up, erase the text in it and past the web address for your photo in this spot and click on “OK”

Step 7 :
    The web address will be automatically formatted and placed in your post

Step 8:
    Click on “Post reply” and you photo will be displayed

9. Default

0 Not allowed!
    How do you post video? Thanks!
    55 gal freshwater tank with aquarium salt, 4 balloon body mollies, 6 guppies, 1 Bala shark, 1 albino cory, 1 sterbai cory, 1 otto cat, 1 albino bristle pleco, 5 cardinal tetra, 1 kuhli loach?, 1 dwarf frog, 1 glass cat, 1 black ghost knife, 1 dragon fish, 2 Green Glo tetra and a mystery snail.

Current: 10/16/12
    pH 7
    KH 180
    GH 25
    Nitrate 40
    Nitrite 0

10. Default

0 Not allowed!
    FYI if anybody is having problems recently with pictures, I have not been able to upload any to this site for the last week. The same pictures I can upload to other forums so not sure what the problem is. Anyways, when I posted them on a remote server they worked.

Here my super 250 gallon tank if anyone wants a peek (uploaded to remote server):
    image32.jpg
    image31.jpg
    Astrofish man I am
    250 gallon super tank 97" long. 4 x Oscars + pleco and cichlids.