· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Compatibilty

1. Default Compatibilty

0 Not allowed!
    I would like to know what can go with a cleaner shrimp and velvet damsel in a 60G tank

2. Default

0 Not allowed!
    anyone pls?

0 Not allowed!
    I would ask coachfraley or I Love My Gold Barb. They are the big ones on saltwater. I'd pm them.
    the statement below is false
    the statement above is true
    which one is true?
    Got a small tank? Check out Fishalicious' small fish list! http://fishaliciousfish.blogspot.com...-for-nano.html
    Got a big fish you just can't handle? Check out Monster Fish Rescue! http://www.monsterfishrescue.com/

4. Default

0 Not allowed!
    ok thank you

0 Not allowed!
    Should be fine, I had a cleaner shrimp and a damsel in a 55g with no problems
    55 Gallon Freshwater

6. Default

0 Not allowed!
    thats not what i meant what else can i keep with them also theres a britttle starfish some hermit crabs and snails

0 Not allowed!
    www.liveaquaria.com just browse that site and see what fish interest you. Then post back with what you like, then compatibility and size issues can be discussed further. There are a lot of fish that could work for you.
    Stock the tank you have, not the tank you plan to have. Always have and use patience.
    - 29g FW - Community
    - 55g SW - Blue Watchman Goby, Royal Gramma, 6-Line Wrasse, 2 Ocellaris Clownfish, and various corals and inverts
    For those of you who want a SW tank and never have had one before or just starting out, read this blog entry from my blog on AC, it will give you a place to start.

8. Default

0 Not allowed!
    i like these fish yellow watchman goby/orange stripe prawn goby or other goby/firefish/occelaris clown fish or percula clownfish or other clownfish/bicolor blenny/lawnmower blenny/blue/green chromis/coral beauty angelfish/lemonpeel angelfish/pygmy(cherub) angelfish or other dwarf angelfish/midas blenny/sixline wrasse/zebra barred dartfish/royal gramma basslet/yellow tang/scopas tang/kole yellow eye tang/bristletooth tomini tang/ two spot bristletooth tang/or other tang

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by anthamm
    i like these fish yellow watchman goby/orange stripe prawn goby or other goby/firefish/occelaris clown fish or percula clownfish or other clownfish/bicolor blenny/lawnmower blenny/blue/green chromis/coral beauty angelfish/lemonpeel angelfish/pygmy(cherub) angelfish or other dwarf angelfish/midas blenny/sixline wrasse/zebra barred dartfish/royal gramma basslet/yellow tang/scopas tang/kole yellow eye tang/bristletooth tomini tang/ two spot bristletooth tang/or other tang
    None of the tangs are suitable for a 60g, because the tank is too small. One goby or blenny, one dwarf angelfish, sixline wrasse, pair of the smaller clownfish, and a royal gramma, could all work in the tank. You would need to remove the damsels from the system then add it to the tank last.

Others should be around sometime with their opinions. Just don't go out and by all these fish at once. You need to stock the tank slowly and have patience.

What equipment do you have running on the tank? What do you have for filtration? How much live rock?
    Stock the tank you have, not the tank you plan to have. Always have and use patience.
    - 29g FW - Community
    - 55g SW - Blue Watchman Goby, Royal Gramma, 6-Line Wrasse, 2 Ocellaris Clownfish, and various corals and inverts
    For those of you who want a SW tank and never have had one before or just starting out, read this blog entry from my blog on AC, it will give you a place to start.

10. Default

0 Not allowed!
    i wont take the damsel out i have had him to long and he survived a ick outbreak that happened a while back and he was the only fish that survived the tank has been up for 2 1/2 years or more