· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Excellent rockwork! - Rue   Thanks - aquarius56   Closest thing to a frisbee. - Sasquatch   No reason - William   Only fitting you should have this. - William   
    Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - travie   

Default New Skimmer Suggestions

0 Not allowed!
    I'm tired of my Coralife Super Skimmer. Tank is 55g with 20g sump. Mixed reef with SPS, LPS, and softies. Current fish: Red Wrasse, Royal Gramma, 5 Pajama Cardinalfish, 1 Blue Watchman Goby, and Cleaner Shrimp. Any recommendations for a new skimmer? HOB is preferred with my current sump setup. Thank you for any recommendations.

- 29g FW - Community - Congo Tetras and a mated pair Kribensis
    - 55g SW - Royal Gramma, 6-Line Wrasse, 2 Ocellaris Clownfish, and various corals and inverts

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Thank you for giving Sake a chance. - gronlaura   because you took in such a special needs cat. love! - bethyMT   Happy Birthday! - KingFisher   Happy Birthday Jen. - Strider199   Merry Christmas - Cliff   
    Gay and Lesbian Pride - MCHRKiller   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - MCHRKiller   Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - MCHRKiller   Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - MCHRKiller   Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - MCHRKiller   

0 Not allowed!
    Having used Prisims and a few random cheap hang ons in my LFS marine tanks I cannot suggest any of those...for my own up and coming Reef tank I have chosen the AquaC Remora line. Comes highly recommended by Dave66 and honestly every review I have ever seen on them is positive. Theyre also moderatly priced and seem very easy to use.
    3x75 gallons|2x55 gallons|2x50 gallons|3x40 gallons|1x29 gallon|1x10 gallon

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Awesome responce to the severum thread! - The Red Severum   Great poster. - mac   Thanks - Northernguy   Thanks! - LadyHatred   Thought you would like this. - fishbum   

0 Not allowed!
    +1 for the AquaC Remora
    -Dr. James

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Your first gift is from me - Lady Hobbs   Welcome to the SW club - Drumachine09   Thanks for linking to AC - Lady Hobbs   Have a cold one, You've given a lot of good advice. - coachfraley   Merry Christmas :) - squirt_12   
    Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - unleashed   Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - unleashed   

0 Not allowed!
    I would use Reef Octopus.

Even better, use a Deltec..................

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

You need some presents - Lady Hobbs   wake up with coffee - Lady Hobbs   Cause I love myself,lol. - oldhead   Because you always have good advice! - Alfcea   saltwater fish for ya - Lady Hobbs   

0 Not allowed!
    Deltec is a great idea till you see the price tag, lol. Check out the Octo line.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

You need a gift! - Alfcea   you should get a gift! - Wild Turkey   Thyanks for the rep - Celtic Fins   Thanks for playing! - Brookfish   Thanks! - Agassizii   

0 Not allowed!
    esshops skimmers are great i highly recommend them, their price is too good to be true and the performance is amazing, in the website they hve not yet uploaded the skimmers because they are very recent but in online stores (dr foster and smith) you can see them and even watch a video of how they perform.