· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Talking My 15G so far...

0 Not allowed!
    Hey guys, haven't been on for a while, but I now have a 15G saltwater tank that is going great. So far its all setup, i'm waiting on the live rock I have 5KG( 11 pounds ). I have T5's and i'm gonna grab some live sand sometime during the holidays, along with some inverts. I already have a bit of base rock in the tank whihc has been there for a month. I have some T5's which are awesome. I don;t know what to actually stock the tank with, any ideas?
    p.s I will post some pictures of it so far later.
    Harls
    Harls

2. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Ok heres the pics...
    and also, any ideas on stocking, i want a a pair of clowns...
    harls
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Harls

3. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Looking good. As far as stocking goes, a pair of clowns, and a goby would be good.

4. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Looking good so far! I'm looking forward to doing a nanoreef like this sometime in the future.
    36 gallon bowfront - "Hector" the Dwarf Gourami, 3 Peppered Corydoras, "Big Eric" the Rubberlip Pleco, "Killwillie" the German Blue Ram, and 9 Rummynose Tetras, 1 true Siamese Algae Eater

20 gallon long; Planted & Aquascaped (Dwarf Hairgrass, Scarlet Temple, Lace Java Fern, Red Ludwigia) - Female German Blue Ram, 4 Oto's, 11 Neon Tetras

Awards Showcase

Thanks and your first gift!! - The Red Severum Eggs woo hoo!!! - Gayle My new buddy.  LOL - Lady Hobbs because you're always there to help! - gourami*girl A beer for my fellow canuck! - NickFish 
    For being a pic hound!!! - Alfcea thankyou for all your help - sueshewoman A round of gifts for my friends at ac! - Wild Turkey to a very good buddy,happy thanksgiving - angelcakes Congrats on MOTM - Lady Hobbs 
    For being on the ball and having the forum at heart. - Brookfish Thanks for the gift! Now heres one for you ! - CephalopodLover congrats on MOTM - angelcakes same to you - mrs fishpatrick thanks for the help - LORENZO 
    merry christmas - cocoa_pleco sorry for your loss - lovleeko Seasons Greetings! - Brookfish Joyeux Noel!  :) - KrytterKrys Happy Christmas 2008 - fins_n_fur 
    Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Northernguy 

0 Not allowed!
    Thats a sweet set up!
    I'm sure it will look great!
    Ray Your Freindly Neighborhood,Fully Mod-ified, Self-appointed Pic Hound!! Need pics!!!
    Have you filled out your profile yet ?????????????
    The Fabulous AC ebook Please read>http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/ebook.html

6. Default

0 Not allowed!
    What do you guys think for corals, maybe just buy a frag pack from online in a few weeks?
    Harls
    Harls

7. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Looks good

I would wait until you get some true live rock and monitor your parameters every couple of days for a month or so before you add corals.

How are you cycling the tank? I would use a piece of dead shellfish or prawn and that should kick start it.

0 Not allowed!
    Looks very nice, and I would listen unleashed, great advice!

9. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Unleashed, I have some true live rock arriving Tuesday, and then live sand in about a fortnight, along with a CUC. That ok?
    Harls
    Harls

0 Not allowed!
    Check your LFS or local aquarium clubs for frags. I can get some crazy frags here for anywhere from 3-10 dollars a piece.

Where did you pick up that rimless tank?
    Money can't buy happiness, but it sure can pay the rent.