· Pond Fish
· Responsible Fish Keeping
· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 957 of 1112 FirstFirst ... 45785790794795595695795895996710071057 ... LastLast
Results 9,561 to 9,570 of 11117
  1. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by seb's fish
    Shidohari banned for insulting my avatar and for not having a good pic of a betta
    Seb's fish banned because right now i'm in my comfy recliner bouncing between watching DR WHO the five doctors and checking in on the forums. this means i can't be bothered to take a better picture.

20 gallon tall -7 paskai's rainbowfish (neons and blue eyes), 8 rasbora het, 2 blue ninja shrimp, 9 cherry shrimp, 3 algae eating shrimp, 2 nerite snail, 2 pc driftwood planted with anubias and narrowleaf java fern.
    Other plants in tank - 1 bunch anacharis (separated), 1 bunch water wysteria (separated), 1 red wendii, Mossball, 1 microsword plant (separated), 1 package of staurogyne repense (separated)

Cinnamon = 9 year old Siamese Cat[
    1 Rat - Domino aka Domi
    1 Robo hamster - Spice

2. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Shidohari banned because I too am relaxing and enjoying the rest of my hard earned weekend.

3. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Shidohari banned because I too am relaxing and enjoying the rest of my hard earned weekend.
    Which is why we multitask...Multitasking is also the reason why i'm banning Seb's fish...

Also if you're seb's fish does that mean you're talking for Seb? Just kidding

20 gallon tall -7 paskai's rainbowfish (neons and blue eyes), 8 rasbora het, 2 blue ninja shrimp, 9 cherry shrimp, 3 algae eating shrimp, 2 nerite snail, 2 pc driftwood planted with anubias and narrowleaf java fern.
    Other plants in tank - 1 bunch anacharis (separated), 1 bunch water wysteria (separated), 1 red wendii, Mossball, 1 microsword plant (separated), 1 package of staurogyne repense (separated)

1 Rat - Domino aka Domi
    1 Robo hamster - Spice

4. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Shidohari banned because If my fish wanted to talk with you they would, but they only talk with people of high class.

5. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Shidohari banned because If my fish wanted to talk with you they would, but they only talk with people of high class.
    Moving on from fish politics lol

Seb's fish banned for no apparent reason other than the fact that I have to work tomorrow.

1 Rat - Domino aka Domi
    1 Robo hamster - Spice

6. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Shidohari banned for reminding me of school tomorrow.

7. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Shidohari banned for reminding me of school tomorrow.
    Seb's fish is banned because he isn't studying for school.

1 Rat - Domino aka Domi
    1 Robo hamster - Spice

8. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Shidohari banned for not assuming that I did do my homework. And I did! lol

9. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Shidohari banned for not assuming that I did do my homework. And I did! lol
    Seb's fish banned for not checking if he dotted all his I and crossed all his T

1 Rat - Domino aka Domi
    1 Robo hamster - Spice

10. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Shidohari banned for teaching me something we haven't learned yet.

Page 957 of 1112 FirstFirst ... 45785790794795595695795895996710071057 ... LastLast