· Pond Fish
· Responsible Fish Keeping
· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 1014 of 1094 FirstFirst ... 1451491496410041012101310141015101610241064 ... LastLast
Results 10,131 to 10,140 of 10937

0 Not allowed!
    Jeff BANNED for not pointing out that FM is knocking others MAD ninja.gif ninja skills while managing to fully epitomize a range of non-ninjaness today .
    Last edited by Goes to 11!; 02-03-2013 at 04:36 PM.
    Gas mileage isn't everything OIIIIIIIO
    Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part.
    Why pretend there are no stupid questions? Actually, There are many stupid questions: "Should I drink this bleach?" Is just one example.
    Having said that, Just because it's a stupid question doesn't mean that it shouldn't be asked. It's better to know.

A warm beer is better than a cold beer. Because nothing is better than a cold beer, and a warm beer is better than nothing.

2. Default

0 Not allowed!
    850R BANNED for ganging up on me with Jeffdimes99 AND for using a sports reference in a previous post then deleting it before I could call you on it Oh but wait - I guess I DID just call you on it. Very ninjalike of me
    Last edited by fishmommie; 02-03-2013 at 04:37 PM.
    30 g FW planted:corys, ABNP, blue angel, harleys, zebra danios, nerites & mystery snails
    15 g FW planted: crown tail betta, neons, snails
    90 g FW semi planted: Blood Parrots, severum, Jurupari, EBJD, congos, kribs, clown pleco, snails
    90 Gal Journal: http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aqua...ad.php?t=93939
    Fishless cycling: http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aqua...ead.php?t=5640
    Cycling with fish: http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aqua...ad.php?t=36492

Lightbulb I think you will find you refer to TWO different posts.. YES, I am just THAT good :-P

0 Not allowed!
    FM BANNED for having a completely different definition of 'delete' than the rest of us apparently considering that post has not even been edited - See for yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by NON-NINJA Fishmommie who is trying hard but...

850R BANNED for ganging up on me with Jeffdimes99 AND for using a sports reference in a previous post then deleting it before I could call you on it Oh but wait - I guess I DID just call you on it. Very ninjalike of me

Last edited by fishmommie; Today at 11:37 AM.
    For the audience playing along at home... Just wait for it.. She will figure it out...
    Last edited by Goes to 11!; 02-03-2013 at 04:47 PM.
    Why pretend there are no stupid questions? Actually, There are many stupid questions: "Should I drink this bleach?" Is just one example.
    Having said that, Just because it's a stupid question doesn't mean that it shouldn't be asked. It's better to know.

A warm beer is better than a cold beer. Because nothing is better than a cold beer, and a warm beer is better than nothing.

4. Default

0 Not allowed!
    850R BANNED for using MAD ninja powers to mysteriously make posts appear, disappear and reappear AND again, for using a sports reference
    30 g FW planted:corys, ABNP, blue angel, harleys, zebra danios, nerites & mystery snails
    15 g FW planted: crown tail betta, neons, snails
    90 g FW semi planted: Blood Parrots, severum, Jurupari, EBJD, congos, kribs, clown pleco, snails
    90 Gal Journal: http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aqua...ad.php?t=93939
    Fishless cycling: http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aqua...ead.php?t=5640
    Cycling with fish: http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aqua...ad.php?t=36492

0 Not allowed!
    FM BANNED because the only sports reference I made was to say that I wouldn't make one because sports similes are SUCK.

0 Not allowed!
    850R banned for running an illegal rabbit mill without a permit.
    Money can't buy happiness, but it sure can pay the rent.

0 Not allowed!
    DM BANNED for not scrolling over those gifts to see where they came from.

8. Default

0 Not allowed!
    850R banned for using Hobbs as a cover to conceal an illegal rabbit mill, shame on you , sir.

0 Not allowed!
    Jeff BANNED for blaming the victim. Shame on YOU

Page 1014 of 1094 FirstFirst ... 1451491496410041012101310141015101610241064 ... LastLast