· Pond Fish
· Responsible Fish Keeping
· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 1003 of 1093 FirstFirst ... 35039039539931001100210031004100510131053 ... LastLast
Results 10,021 to 10,030 of 10923

0 Not allowed!
    Shidohari banned for attempting to (and presumably doing) drive in treacherous unfamiliar conditions.
    Mucky

Unusually I have nothing more to add...

2. Default

0 Not allowed!
    MuckyFish banned because now i have to go to work.
    6 gal column- 1 powder blue dwarf gourami, 1 bronze cory, and one nerite snail, planted.
    10 gal - 2 F celebus rainbows, 3 ghost shrimp, 1 nerite snail, 1 mystery snail, planted
    10 gal #2 - 6 flame tetras, 1 ornate tetra, 1 nerite snail, and 1 emperor tetra planted
    Cinnamon = 9 year old Siamese Cat

0 Not allowed!
    Shidohari banned because 'working' is an exclusive club that 850 doesn't belong to.
    Last edited by KingFisher; 01-02-2013 at 07:51 PM.
    Mucky

Unusually I have nothing more to add...

0 Not allowed!
    Mucky BANNED in an exceptionally leisurely manner.
    Last edited by Goes to 11!; 01-02-2013 at 07:53 PM.
    Gas mileage isn't everything OIIIIIIIO
    Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part.
    Why pretend there are no stupid questions? Actually, There are many stupid questions: "Should I drink this bleach?" Is just one example.
    Having said that, Just because it's a stupid question doesn't mean that it shouldn't be asked. It's better to know.

A warm beer is better than a cold beer. Because nothing is better than a cold beer, and a warm beer is better than nothing.

5. Default

0 Not allowed!
    850R banned in the I'm tired from multiple water changes manner.
    6 gal column- 1 powder blue dwarf gourami, 1 bronze cory, and one nerite snail, planted.
    10 gal - 2 F celebus rainbows, 3 ghost shrimp, 1 nerite snail, 1 mystery snail, planted
    10 gal #2 - 6 flame tetras, 1 ornate tetra, 1 nerite snail, and 1 emperor tetra planted

Default Lmao - 'multiple'

0 Not allowed!
    Shidohari BANNED because you have two tanks, That constitutes a pair of water changes at best.. Unless you weren't doing big enough ones in the first place.
    Why pretend there are no stupid questions? Actually, There are many stupid questions: "Should I drink this bleach?" Is just one example.
    Having said that, Just because it's a stupid question doesn't mean that it shouldn't be asked. It's better to know.

A warm beer is better than a cold beer. Because nothing is better than a cold beer, and a warm beer is better than nothing.

7. Default

0 Not allowed!
    850R banned because i'm actually learning...from this forum i mean.

No i did a 50percent one on the fishless cycle ten gallon one that i'm still feeding ammo to until i get fish for it due to the fact that the nitrAtes were really high and probably causing the ammo i was reading.

I did a 66-75percent WC on the ten gallon tank with the 3 oto cats and assassin snail in it today because my cycle is finally starting to reestablish itself and read .5 NitrItes today. wasn't taking any chances on that .5 there.

0 Not allowed!
    Shidohari BANNED with no sympathy because I change +140G every week.

9. Default

0 Not allowed!
    850R banned because i know i don't have it one tenth as bad as some of the people in this forum.

Also as a footnote i know you take excellent care of your tanks...Have i seen pictures of them btw?

0 Not allowed!
    Shidohari BANNED for imagining that I could possibly know what she has seen pictures of.

Page 1003 of 1093 FirstFirst ... 35039039539931001100210031004100510131053 ... LastLast