· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Awards Showcase

Thanks and your first gift!! - The Red Severum Eggs woo hoo!!! - Gayle My new buddy.  LOL - Lady Hobbs because you're always there to help! - gourami*girl A beer for my fellow canuck! - NickFish 
    For being a pic hound!!! - Alfcea thankyou for all your help - sueshewoman A round of gifts for my friends at ac! - Wild Turkey to a very good buddy,happy thanksgiving - angelcakes Congrats on MOTM - Lady Hobbs 
    For being on the ball and having the forum at heart. - Brookfish Thanks for the gift! Now heres one for you ! - CephalopodLover congrats on MOTM - angelcakes same to you - mrs fishpatrick thanks for the help - LORENZO 
    merry christmas - cocoa_pleco sorry for your loss - lovleeko Seasons Greetings! - Brookfish Joyeux Noel!  :) - KrytterKrys Happy Christmas 2008 - fins_n_fur 
    Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Northernguy 

Default I Saved A Beta!!!!!!

0 Not allowed!
    I went out and got a beta for a ten I was given.
    Here is "Oscar!"They didn't have much for tank mates.I guess I will have to rearrange it later when I add something else.Most likely Rasboras.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Ray Your Freindly Neighborhood,Fully Mod-ified, Self-appointed Pic Hound!! Need pics!!!
    Have you filled out your profile yet ?????????????
    The Fabulous AC ebook Please read>http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/ebook.html

0 Not allowed!
    That's a great looking betta! Sounds like a colorful tank, with the danios! Good luck!
    the statement below is false
    the statement above is true
    which one is true?
    Got a small tank? Check out Fishalicious' small fish list! http://fishaliciousfish.blogspot.com...-for-nano.html
    Got a big fish you just can't handle? Check out Monster Fish Rescue! http://www.monsterfishrescue.com/

Awards Showcase

Congrats on the awards! - Northernguy Active! - Wild Turkey Really nice Syno pic! - Brookfish Merry Christmas ! - Northernguy Have a great Christmas! - Demi ^_^ 
    Thanks! - Wild Turkey Merry Christmas! To a fishy kind of person! - LORENZO Happy Holidays! - Wild Turkey Happy Holidays! - Brookfish Merrryyyyy Christmas to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - LORENZO 
    Thanks for the nom! - Northernguy Goodluck with the betta breeding! - Demi ^_^ You need a clown loach. - troy Why ask why?  Just love this little guy!... LOL - Mith Good luck with your Sals. - Celtic Fins 
    Thank you! - Northernguy Celebrate your award - Jellygirl I love piggies and you only have on.  Now you have a friend for it! - Mith Sorry to hear about your clown! - Brookfish Happy birthday have a great day - Celtic Fins 

0 Not allowed!
    Oscar is very handsome! Lovely colour!!!
    Sharon

0 Not allowed!
    Wait, wait. Sorry, too late to edit my post now. I meant rasboras, not danios. pfft...my fault. Good luck with the tank!
    the statement below is false
    the statement above is true
    which one is true?
    Got a small tank? Check out Fishalicious' small fish list! http://fishaliciousfish.blogspot.com...-for-nano.html
    Got a big fish you just can't handle? Check out Monster Fish Rescue! http://www.monsterfishrescue.com/

0 Not allowed!
    lovely betta!
    juwel rio 180
    , 6 odessa barbs, 9 neon tetra, 3 keyhole cichlids, apistogramma cacatuoides, countless shrimp, apple snails
    10G (dozens of) blue pearl shrimp
    70L with jewel cichlid female
    7G tank 12 CRS (more like 60 at this stage)

Thirty-five is when you finally get your head together ,and your body starts falling apart.

6. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Oscar is adorable Great save Northernguy

7. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Nice little Betta there Northern :) he should color up nicely.
    Don't call it a comeback, I've been here for years.

Awards Showcase

Happy Mother's Day! - Slaphppy7 For 7,000 posts!! - steeler58 Thanks for the rep!! - steeler58 For working with new fish keepers! Outstanding this month. - Taurus Just Because - Surfdog 
    A round for the fallen this Memorial Day weekend. - Compass I had no cup, so I put it on a bun... - Slaphppy7 You are amazing! So smart and giving. - SeaLady Can't give you any more rep, but well said! - steeler58 Thank again!! You seem to enjoy your coffee. - steeler58 
    Thanks for the rep!! - Compass this doesnt look like pie... not the right kind.. - Sandz for providing solid guidance to others - RiversGirl Thanks for the rep! :) - Compass cheers - Fishhook 
    Using up my winnings on my friends! - Compass No Message - Fishhook beeeeeeeer! - Sandz Bottoms up! (even though you don't drink, lol) - Slaphppy7 We miss you... - Compass 

0 Not allowed!
    very pretty betta! and see how lovely he looks next to that red background, and he also loves the rock formation
    When I go fishing I just place a sharp rock in the water and sit there waiting for all the dead fish to float to the top... Kingfisher
    Brutal honesty will be shown on this screen.
    I think my fish is adjusting well to the four gallon, He's laying on his side attempting to go to sleep on the bottom of the gravel.
    Tolerance is a great thing to have, so is the ability to shut up.

I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

9. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Grr. I want one more Betta!!
    Congrats on your new fish. =)

Awards Showcase

A neon for your tank! There were no platys. lol - Northernguy Thanks for the help with those zombies - Northernguy Right on. - Wild Turkey Congrats on your award! - Brookfish you need more gifts! - The Red Severum 
    I hope your nose is okay! :) - invadertoast Thanks for the PM - William Official Muskateer Symbol - The Red Severum BEST MAFIA PLAYER MAFIA 1.0 - The Red Severum FUNNIEST POSTER MAFIA 1.0 - The Red Severum 
    thanks - mommy1 MAFIA 2.0 Thanks for playing! - The Red Severum Kaz: Supreme Predictor - robflanker congratulations for your awards - mommy1 thanks for the game - mommy1 
    Fun game! - KingFisher I just won the lottery! - Lab_Rat Have a pig - Agassizii for being a good guy - The Red Severum congratulations! - KingFisher 

0 Not allowed!
    Why was it 'saved'?
    SIX OR MORE MAN TO THE RESCUE!