· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    like it was said before if its your center piece of the place wouldnt you want it to look the best to rep the restaurant if you cant afford it dont put it in or go with fresh water thats a little more easy to care trying to be a romantic restaurant and have the tank crash not good my thoiught

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

for being my new buddy! - 2manyfish   A fishy for all the reef tank help : ) - ♣Erik3.8.07♣   Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!! - 2manyfish   Thanks for all the reef help! - NickFish   No Message - squirt_12   

0 Not allowed!
    I agree with what kaybee said, most folks just don't know what a reef tank is supposed to look like. I saw a SW tank at a Thai restaurant that was covered in cyano (except on the glass), but I would guess that I was the only one in the room that knew there was a problem in the tank. Most people see the fish swimming around and assume everything is cool.
    40g SW

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    there taking wild animals and putting them in captivity give them the respect they deserve they are living creatures its the right thing to do. keep up or dont get it the fish they shouldnt be punished and killed because someone is lazy that just gets me going its so wrong

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Your first gift! - Northernguy   Welcome to the board! - Mith   Thanks for speaking your mind even though you are new - William   Congrats on the awards! - Jaster   Thanks! Heres on for you too :) - iZinedane   

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by coachfraley
    I agree with what kaybee said, most folks just don't know what a reef tank is supposed to look like. I saw a SW tank at a Thai restaurant that was covered in cyano (except on the glass), but I would guess that I was the only one in the room that knew there was a problem in the tank. Most people see the fish swimming around and assume everything is cool.
    I will be honest and say that I would probably be one of those people. I know very little about saltwater aquariums. I would like to think/hope that I could tell if something is amiss in one though, but perhaps I wouldn't!

Quote Originally Posted by dblzz
    there taking wild animals and putting them in captivity give them the respect they deserve they are living creatures its the right thing to do. keep up or dont get it the fish they shouldnt be punished and killed because someone is lazy that just gets me going its so wrong
    I agree!!!! If keeping a tank like that, the restaurant should at least have someone come in on a regular basis to maintain it properly if they can't do it themselves.