· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Awards Showcase

A neon for your tank! There were no platys. lol - Northernguy Thanks for the help with those zombies - Northernguy Right on. - Wild Turkey Congrats on your award! - Brookfish you need more gifts! - The Red Severum 
    I hope your nose is okay! :) - invadertoast Thanks for the PM - William Official Muskateer Symbol - The Red Severum BEST MAFIA PLAYER MAFIA 1.0 - The Red Severum FUNNIEST POSTER MAFIA 1.0 - The Red Severum 
    thanks - mommy1 MAFIA 2.0 Thanks for playing! - The Red Severum Kaz: Supreme Predictor - robflanker congratulations for your awards - mommy1 thanks for the game - mommy1 
    Fun game! - KingFisher I just won the lottery! - Lab_Rat Have a pig - Agassizii for being a good guy - The Red Severum congratulations! - KingFisher 

Default Ow.(Why did I do that?)

0 Not allowed!
    I'm not having a good May so far.

Last week I broke my right ring-finger and this Morning I recieved more serious injuries.

At the end of the Gym period the substitute teacher decided we needed to do some more running so he told us to run to one tree then go to the next one and then one last one and come back.

Well, none of us made it past the second tree as I drove my skull into one of it's branches. I was running ahead of the pack (ever the over acheiver ) and I didn't even see the darn thing! I still haven't seen the branch that got me! luckily there was a bunch of guys a few feet behind me to help me up and take me to the gym office where I was examined a bit and then they called the ambulance. It was kinda funny because all my teachers were there and I was like "Oh hi Mr.Janicus, How are you doing?" and a bunch more of them came. at one point one of the teachers who was cleaning the blood of was like"Kaz(Taking place of my real name because I'm paranoid) Is that you?" To be fair I didn't have my glasses or hat so I looked much Different.

So I got put on a wheel chair and was rolled through the school to the office where the paramedics came and took my blood pressure. I was feeling really tired and my blood pressure apparantly dropped to 90 and the put me on a strecher and then off to the hospital

All in all I got the following things:

A broken nose
    A mild concussion (maybe)
    3 stiches
    A chipped tooth
    A sore neck
    Many bruises
    A very sore back(My chiropracter is gonna be pissed)
    A massive nosebleed (Still dripping occasionally)

I felt nauseas for a bit but I burped and it was okay.

I wear sports glasses all the time and they really helped me here, The trauma was spread out over my face rather than going right on my nose and my nose broke straight not on funnny angle so it won't heal funny!

Also I can't wear my glasses cause my nose is well, broken, so forgive the spelling mistakes. I'm also still a little scatterbrained too, so typos and awkward wording ahoy!

My finger was just getting better too!

Thank god for free health care.
    SIX OR MORE MAN TO THE RESCUE!

2. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Oh my! You really beat yourself up!! Hope your felling better!!

3 Red Glo-Fish, 1 Orange Glo-fish, 8 peppered cories
    10 Gallon ~ 1 Crowntail Betta

<<<Click ME!!>>

0 Not allowed!
    Nice work Kaz!

Hope you feel better.

I did say like 90mins ago
    Quote Originally Posted by robflanker
    I'm not sure all of Kaz's dogs are barking, lol...

http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aqua...ad.php?t=43434
    30g - Planted - need to do some serious rethinking
    20g - planning
    MS-II

Awards Showcase

Can't give you any more rep, but well said! - steeler58 Thank again!! You seem to enjoy your coffee. - steeler58 Thanks for the rep!! - Compass this doesnt look like pie... not the right kind.. - Sandz for providing solid guidance to others - RiversGirl 
    Thanks for the rep! :) - Compass cheers - Fishhook Using up my winnings on my friends! - Compass No Message - Fishhook beeeeeeeer! - Sandz 
    Bottoms up! (even though you don't drink, lol) - Slaphppy7 We miss you... - Compass thank you for the filter! - RiversGirl for the fun game! - SeaLady Thank you very very much!! - Compass 
    Love the games. Thank you :) - rebecca_finny TGIF! - showmebutterfly Thanks for your help &amp; points. - metweezer Nice to see you around again. enjoy the pie - fishmommie Thanks! :) I try! - Compass 

0 Not allowed!
    geez kaz! be careful. i'm glad you are ok, or will be ok.
    When I go fishing I just place a sharp rock in the water and sit there waiting for all the dead fish to float to the top... Kingfisher
    Brutal honesty will be shown on this screen.
    I think my fish is adjusting well to the four gallon, He's laying on his side attempting to go to sleep on the bottom of the gravel.
    Tolerance is a great thing to have, so is the ability to shut up.

I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Awards Showcase

Congrats on the awards! - Northernguy Active! - Wild Turkey Really nice Syno pic! - Brookfish Merry Christmas ! - Northernguy Have a great Christmas! - Demi ^_^ 
    Thanks! - Wild Turkey Merry Christmas! To a fishy kind of person! - LORENZO Happy Holidays! - Wild Turkey Happy Holidays! - Brookfish Merrryyyyy Christmas to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - LORENZO 
    Thanks for the nom! - Northernguy Goodluck with the betta breeding! - Demi ^_^ You need a clown loach. - troy Why ask why?  Just love this little guy!... LOL - Mith Good luck with your Sals. - Celtic Fins 
    Thank you! - Northernguy Celebrate your award - Jellygirl I love piggies and you only have on.  Now you have a friend for it! - Mith Sorry to hear about your clown! - Brookfish Happy birthday have a great day - Celtic Fins 

0 Not allowed!
    Awww Kaz...I'm glad you weren't seriously hurt. Has anyone told you that you have a GREAT sense of humour!
    Sharon

Awards Showcase

A neon for your tank! There were no platys. lol - Northernguy Thanks for the help with those zombies - Northernguy Right on. - Wild Turkey Congrats on your award! - Brookfish you need more gifts! - The Red Severum 
    I hope your nose is okay! :) - invadertoast Thanks for the PM - William Official Muskateer Symbol - The Red Severum BEST MAFIA PLAYER MAFIA 1.0 - The Red Severum FUNNIEST POSTER MAFIA 1.0 - The Red Severum 
    thanks - mommy1 MAFIA 2.0 Thanks for playing! - The Red Severum Kaz: Supreme Predictor - robflanker congratulations for your awards - mommy1 thanks for the game - mommy1 
    Fun game! - KingFisher I just won the lottery! - Lab_Rat Have a pig - Agassizii for being a good guy - The Red Severum congratulations! - KingFisher 

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by candice&jeff
    Oh my! You really beat yourself up!! Hope your felling better!!
    I Think I was felled quite well

Yeah I do Look pretty ugly right now(and before, but more so now.)
    My nose swollen so much I'm reminded of this one quote:

Is that your nose are did a bus park on your face?
    SIX OR MORE MAN TO THE RESCUE!

0 Not allowed!
    ouch, hope you get better, maybe stop gloating about being in front of the pack and look ahead

I broke my nose at least 3 times due to wrestling, now if I bump it, it starts to bleed

8. Default

0 Not allowed!
    OMG Kaz.

Hope you heal up and get better soon.

Now listen you have some valuable bartering here. If you get in trouble for not doing your home work threaten to sue the school.

Awards Showcase

Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa 
    The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime 
    Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog Cheers - Cliff 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    ...and a good time was had by all! No...wait...that's the wrong expression...

...oh yeah: My condolences... ;)
    55 g Goldfish Tank - 5 Fancies, 2 Dojos
    25 g Tropical Tank - Celestial Pearl Danio/Mixed

Awards Showcase

Howdy neighbor ! - Algenco Thanks mate - Tolley Merry Christmas! :) - KrytterKrys Happy New Year! - Northernguy Welcome back! - Northernguy 
    Happy Easter - Northernguy Congrats on your award! - Brookfish Your the best - The Red Severum one more! - The Red Severum Why not! - Wild Turkey 
    For always being so helpful! Thanks! - Northernguy Congrats on your awards. - Brookfish Save a beta ? lol - Northernguy thanks for the help, and support - mac you get one of these after a dr. visit - mommy1 
    Thanks for the rep. - Celtic Fins Thanks for Playing Mafia - The Red Severum Thanks for your continued help! - robflanker Sorry about your lost. - Boertjie HIGHEST POSTER MAFIA 1.0 - The Red Severum 
    Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - Gayle Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Gayle Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Gayle Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Gayle Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - Gayle 

0 Not allowed!
    Awe Kaz, I hope you get all better soon! Maybe stay with the pack next time, let someone else break their nose!
    Gayle

"I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals"
    Sir Winston Churchill
    For info on endangered species:
    http://www.iucnredlist.org/
    For cool images/weather info:
    http://wwwghcc.msfc.nasa.gov/GOES/