· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Awards Showcase

A neon for your tank! There were no platys. lol - Northernguy Thanks for the help with those zombies - Northernguy Right on. - Wild Turkey Congrats on your award! - Brookfish you need more gifts! - The Red Severum 
    I hope your nose is okay! :) - invadertoast Thanks for the PM - William Official Muskateer Symbol - The Red Severum BEST MAFIA PLAYER MAFIA 1.0 - The Red Severum FUNNIEST POSTER MAFIA 1.0 - The Red Severum 
    thanks - mommy1 MAFIA 2.0 Thanks for playing! - The Red Severum Kaz: Supreme Predictor - robflanker congratulations for your awards - mommy1 thanks for the game - mommy1 
    Fun game! - KingFisher I just won the lottery! - Lab_Rat Have a pig - Agassizii for being a good guy - The Red Severum congratulations! - KingFisher 

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gayle
    Hey he was good in Jack, I think he does great playing just about any role, I may not like the person he is playing all the time, but he does act very well!
    I've heard that movie was bad although I've never seen it myself.
    Last edited by Kaz; 05-12-2009 at 01:49 AM.
    SIX OR MORE MAN TO THE RESCUE!

0 Not allowed!
    New Movie: Wall E
    Old movie: Casablanca

Dave

Awards Showcase

Howdy neighbor ! - Algenco Thanks mate - Tolley Merry Christmas! :) - KrytterKrys Happy New Year! - Northernguy Welcome back! - Northernguy 
    Happy Easter - Northernguy Congrats on your award! - Brookfish Your the best - The Red Severum one more! - The Red Severum Why not! - Wild Turkey 
    For always being so helpful! Thanks! - Northernguy Congrats on your awards. - Brookfish Save a beta ? lol - Northernguy thanks for the help, and support - mac you get one of these after a dr. visit - mommy1 
    Thanks for the rep. - Celtic Fins Thanks for Playing Mafia - The Red Severum Thanks for your continued help! - robflanker Sorry about your lost. - Boertjie HIGHEST POSTER MAFIA 1.0 - The Red Severum 
    Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - Gayle Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Gayle Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Gayle Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Gayle Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - Gayle 

0 Not allowed!
    Seems like everyone liked Wall-E! Casablanca is good too.

I just watched Lady In The Water, anybody seen that? It was really good as far as fairytale type movies go.
    Gayle

"I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals"
    Sir Winston Churchill
    For info on endangered species:
    http://www.iucnredlist.org/
    For cool images/weather info:
    http://wwwghcc.msfc.nasa.gov/GOES/

Awards Showcase

A neon for your tank! There were no platys. lol - Northernguy Thanks for the help with those zombies - Northernguy Right on. - Wild Turkey Congrats on your award! - Brookfish you need more gifts! - The Red Severum 
    I hope your nose is okay! :) - invadertoast Thanks for the PM - William Official Muskateer Symbol - The Red Severum BEST MAFIA PLAYER MAFIA 1.0 - The Red Severum FUNNIEST POSTER MAFIA 1.0 - The Red Severum 
    thanks - mommy1 MAFIA 2.0 Thanks for playing! - The Red Severum Kaz: Supreme Predictor - robflanker congratulations for your awards - mommy1 thanks for the game - mommy1 
    Fun game! - KingFisher I just won the lottery! - Lab_Rat Have a pig - Agassizii for being a good guy - The Red Severum congratulations! - KingFisher 

0 Not allowed!
    Seems like everyone liked Wall-E! Casablanca is good too.

I just watched Lady In The Water, anybody seen that? It was really good as far as fairytale type movies go.
    Yes, Wall-E was fantastic, it would be intresting to see how it would have fared against Couraline, 9 and Monsters vs Aliens at the oscars.

Yes I have seen Lady in the water and I did like it a fair bit for that kind of movie.

Awards Showcase

Howdy neighbor ! - Algenco Thanks mate - Tolley Merry Christmas! :) - KrytterKrys Happy New Year! - Northernguy Welcome back! - Northernguy 
    Happy Easter - Northernguy Congrats on your award! - Brookfish Your the best - The Red Severum one more! - The Red Severum Why not! - Wild Turkey 
    For always being so helpful! Thanks! - Northernguy Congrats on your awards. - Brookfish Save a beta ? lol - Northernguy thanks for the help, and support - mac you get one of these after a dr. visit - mommy1 
    Thanks for the rep. - Celtic Fins Thanks for Playing Mafia - The Red Severum Thanks for your continued help! - robflanker Sorry about your lost. - Boertjie HIGHEST POSTER MAFIA 1.0 - The Red Severum 
    Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - Gayle Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Gayle Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Gayle Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Gayle Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - Gayle 

0 Not allowed!
    Yeah you know with Wall-E, I can totally see some of that coming true one day! We seem to get lazier and lazier dont we!

The Water Horse was good too, for fairytales.
    Gayle

"I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals"
    Sir Winston Churchill

0 Not allowed!
    Yeah you know with Wall-E, I can totally see some of that coming true one day! We seem to get lazier and lazier dont we!

The Water Horse was good too, for fairytales.
    What bugged me was the Academy denying Wall E the right to vie for the Best Picture Oscar, despite the media thinking it would be. Perhaps they were afraid it'd win over Slumdog Millionaire. Only animated movie EVER to be nominated for best picture was '91's Beauty and the Beast.

Wall E had no competition in animated feature.

Dave

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    LOL I never even saw Slumdog Millionaire..............I had no clue that they denied Wall-E the chance, or that Beauty and The Beast was the only animated one ever nominated! I think kids movies are usually better than most adult movies, and I venture to say they make more money. I think that all of those awards are fixed anyhow. I stopped watching them because the crummy movies seem to be the winners everytime! Just another way to advertise and make money.
    Gayle

Sir Winston Churchill

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    My god, I saw Princess bride again and it's like the best movie, I completely forgot about it when I was listing my favorite movies.

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    Oh now that is good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was really good!!!!

As you wish!
    Gayle

Sir Winston Churchill

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    And of course:
    "My name is Inigo Montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die."

But my favorite quote is
    "Give us the gate key"
    "I don't have a gate key"
    "Fezzik, tear his arms off"
    "Oh, this gate key."