· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Awards Showcase

Howdy neighbor ! - Algenco Thanks mate - Tolley Merry Christmas! :) - KrytterKrys Happy New Year! - Northernguy Welcome back! - Northernguy 
    Happy Easter - Northernguy Congrats on your award! - Brookfish Your the best - The Red Severum one more! - The Red Severum Why not! - Wild Turkey 
    For always being so helpful! Thanks! - Northernguy Congrats on your awards. - Brookfish Save a beta ? lol - Northernguy thanks for the help, and support - mac you get one of these after a dr. visit - mommy1 
    Thanks for the rep. - Celtic Fins Thanks for Playing Mafia - The Red Severum Thanks for your continued help! - robflanker Sorry about your lost. - Boertjie HIGHEST POSTER MAFIA 1.0 - The Red Severum 
    Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - Gayle Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Gayle Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Gayle Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Gayle Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - Gayle 

0 Not allowed!
    LOL I know! He plays the oddest roles, but he plays them well! Like Charlie and the Chocalate Factory! "Thats just wierd", I hear he is going to be playing the mad hatter in Alice in Wonderland. Can you picture that? I bet he will do great!
    Gayle

"I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals"
    Sir Winston Churchill
    For info on endangered species:
    http://www.iucnredlist.org/
    For cool images/weather info:
    http://wwwghcc.msfc.nasa.gov/GOES/

Awards Showcase

Howdy neighbor ! - Algenco Thanks mate - Tolley Merry Christmas! :) - KrytterKrys Happy New Year! - Northernguy Welcome back! - Northernguy 
    Happy Easter - Northernguy Congrats on your award! - Brookfish Your the best - The Red Severum one more! - The Red Severum Why not! - Wild Turkey 
    For always being so helpful! Thanks! - Northernguy Congrats on your awards. - Brookfish Save a beta ? lol - Northernguy thanks for the help, and support - mac you get one of these after a dr. visit - mommy1 
    Thanks for the rep. - Celtic Fins Thanks for Playing Mafia - The Red Severum Thanks for your continued help! - robflanker Sorry about your lost. - Boertjie HIGHEST POSTER MAFIA 1.0 - The Red Severum 
    Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - Gayle Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Gayle Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Gayle Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Gayle Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - Gayle 

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaz
    New movie: Wall-E. (couldn't resist)
    Old movie: Bill and Ted's Exellent adventure.
    It's worth noting that fairly recently I saw an independnt film by the name of Pirates of the great salt lake which was one of my favorite movies ever.

One of my friends recommended Are we there yet and that has to be the worst movie I've ever seen. Ever. I damn near killed my friend. I was 10 and I still thought it sucked. That's bad. (Although maybe I've always had good taste.XD)

Wall-E rocked!!!
    Gayle

"I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals"
    Sir Winston Churchill

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gayle
    LOL I know! He plays the oddest roles, but he plays them well! Like Charlie and the Chocalate Factory! "Thats just wierd", I hear he is going to be playing the mad hatter in Alice in Wonderland. Can you picture that? I bet he will do great!
    That is going to be fantastic Ive read Alice in Wonderland several times and it is definatly one of my favorite books...but then I do love most things by Lewis Carroll. I think Johnny will really pull it off and I hope they turn it into more of a dark comedy than a kiddie flick. Marilyn Manson was actually supposed to produce a movie based from Alice in Wonderland called "Phantasmagoria" which it ever gets off the ground will be brilliant but like alot of things Manson does he looses interest and just lets it hang there without doing anything with it.
    20G High-Tech Planted|50G High-Tech Planted|50G Goldfish Tank|56G Column Low-Tech Planted

4x75Gs coming soon

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    You know I heard about that Manson version, but I guess when it did not happen it slipped my mind until just now..

I am sure Depp will totally pull it off!

You know who else I think has never really been in a bad movie.....Robin Williams, now that One hour Photo was kinda creepy, and he was strange in August Rush and What dreams may come....but man he can act!!! Patch Adams is so great! Another of my favs! Have you seen his stand up? LOL He is so a perv!
    Gayle

Sir Winston Churchill

0 Not allowed!
    Manson keeps putting the movie off till "next year, or next season" kind of like his Holywood book if it happens it wont be for a very long time. Which is sad as I saw a few trailers and clips from what actually got accomplished and it was a real horror movie not like any of these lame slasher flicks.

Robin Williams is great...I loved Mrs Doubtfire god that movie was funny. Im also a big Samuel L Jackson fan...probably why I loved Snakes on a Plane.

If you like stand up, look at some of Margaret Cho's stuff...I bought some CDs with her on it and nearly pee my britches every time I listen to one. Shes one of those people youd like to just hang out with for hours in a bar, shes a perv...blunt and downright honest in a funny way. She makes fun of her mom all the time and you will never say the word "camel" right again. Ill try to find a youtube of her
    Last edited by MCHRKiller; 05-11-2009 at 04:45 AM.
    20G High-Tech Planted|50G High-Tech Planted|50G Goldfish Tank|56G Column Low-Tech Planted

4x75Gs coming soon

0 Not allowed!

This one isnt to vulgar :)

4x75Gs coming soon

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    LOL She is funny!!!
    Gayle

Sir Winston Churchill

Awards Showcase

A neon for your tank! There were no platys. lol - Northernguy Thanks for the help with those zombies - Northernguy Right on. - Wild Turkey Congrats on your award! - Brookfish you need more gifts! - The Red Severum 
    I hope your nose is okay! :) - invadertoast Thanks for the PM - William Official Muskateer Symbol - The Red Severum BEST MAFIA PLAYER MAFIA 1.0 - The Red Severum FUNNIEST POSTER MAFIA 1.0 - The Red Severum 
    thanks - mommy1 MAFIA 2.0 Thanks for playing! - The Red Severum Kaz: Supreme Predictor - robflanker congratulations for your awards - mommy1 thanks for the game - mommy1 
    Fun game! - KingFisher I just won the lottery! - Lab_Rat Have a pig - Agassizii for being a good guy - The Red Severum congratulations! - KingFisher 

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gayle
    You know who else I think has never really been in a bad movie.....Robin Williams!
    Ferngully can be argued...

How about 'Jack'
    SIX OR MORE MAN TO THE RESCUE!

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    Hey he was good in Jack, I think he does great playing just about any role, I may not like the person he is playing all the time, but he does act very well!

Speaking of Jack, has anyone seen that Bejamin Button or whatever it is, with Brad Pitt, and he just keeps getting younger? Is it any good?
    Gayle

Sir Winston Churchill

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    Hey he was good in Jack, I think he does great playing just about any role, I may not like the person he is playing all the time, but he does act very well!

Speaking of Jack, has anyone seen that Bejamin Button or whatever it is, with Brad Pitt, and he just keeps getting younger? Is it any good?
    Gayle

Sir Winston Churchill