· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Question Red Phantom Tetra

0 Not allowed!
    I heard of them from a profile on black phantom tetras. Has anyone seen one? I have yet to find one in a fish store. If they exist I would love to have some.
    "To Possess ability is to be self-reliant."

2. Default

0 Not allowed!
    I have one black phantom but I got it by mistake.... I dnt knw about the red ones never heard about it......
    i got my black phantom by mistake... I was getting some pristellas and it came with them I just realized when I was acclimating them...

3. Default

0 Not allowed!
    I've seen them quite frequently here over in PA, the philadelphia area. I only have a couple black phantoms tho.

Awards Showcase

Buy another angelfish - hobbs just want to say i love u - paulie A forum treasure - hobbs here's some ice cream.  i couldn't find any snow on the list.  maybe you'll get a blizzard now, huh?  lol - jeffs99dime ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~LOL - Lady Hobbs 
    ~*For The Bride To Be*~ :) Have Fun w/ the Planning!! - MeganL3985 *Get Well Soon Girl !* - MeganL3985 For Tequila - Nick_Pavlovski For your loss - Kuli_Loach I'm So Sorry....Don't Give Up! Hang In There Hun!! @-->--- - MeganL3985 
    for some good luck! - cocoa_pleco I have a blast talking to you! - Kuli_Loach milk and cookies, no. milk and slushies, YES! - cocoa_pleco Apple a day... - Nick_Pavlovski Thanks For Your Support Girl! - MeganL3985 
    You're cool!! - SkarloeysMom Here's To A Good Friend. I Haven't Forgot About Ya! :) - MeganL3985 Welcome Back! - Tolley To replace the one I gave to your alter ego!Welcome back. - smaug Ribbit!! From the frogman,dont leave again. - smaug 
    Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - PauliesAquaQueen Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - PauliesAquaQueen Gay and Lesbian Pride - **AquaQueen** 

0 Not allowed!
    I have a pair of black phantom tetras. I never heard of or seen red ones. If there is such a thing I bet they'd be pretty. Here is a pic of one of my Black Phantom's.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Bonnie & the Gang

Keep your Arms Wet and your Fingers Pruned

Check out my Photo's of all my fish and tanks. http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p59/Boo222_photos/

Where Bird Lovers Gather
    http://www.tailfeathersnetwork.com/

Awards Showcase

Buy another angelfish - hobbs just want to say i love u - paulie A forum treasure - hobbs here's some ice cream.  i couldn't find any snow on the list.  maybe you'll get a blizzard now, huh?  lol - jeffs99dime ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~LOL - Lady Hobbs 
    ~*For The Bride To Be*~ :) Have Fun w/ the Planning!! - MeganL3985 *Get Well Soon Girl !* - MeganL3985 For Tequila - Nick_Pavlovski For your loss - Kuli_Loach I'm So Sorry....Don't Give Up! Hang In There Hun!! @-->--- - MeganL3985 
    for some good luck! - cocoa_pleco I have a blast talking to you! - Kuli_Loach milk and cookies, no. milk and slushies, YES! - cocoa_pleco Apple a day... - Nick_Pavlovski Thanks For Your Support Girl! - MeganL3985 
    You're cool!! - SkarloeysMom Here's To A Good Friend. I Haven't Forgot About Ya! :) - MeganL3985 Welcome Back! - Tolley To replace the one I gave to your alter ego!Welcome back. - smaug Ribbit!! From the frogman,dont leave again. - smaug 
    Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - PauliesAquaQueen Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - PauliesAquaQueen Gay and Lesbian Pride - **AquaQueen** 

0 Not allowed!
    I found a link to some pictures of the red phantom tetras and they are sooooo pretty. I am on the look out I want a pair of them now.....lol http://www.aquahobby.com/gallery/e_M...s_sweglesi.php
    Bonnie & the Gang

Check out my Photo's of all my fish and tanks. http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p59/Boo222_photos/

Where Bird Lovers Gather

6. Default

0 Not allowed!
    wow they are really nice..

here is my phantom... I was going to return it to the pet shop since I got it by mistake but he/she schools with the other pristella tetra so I decided to keep it....
    Last edited by Gelo_USA; 03-18-2007 at 10:33 PM.

7. Default

0 Not allowed!
    here in the UK, my lfs often sells red phantom tetra, not as much as black phantom tetra though, i have 5 of both in my 55 gallon, they both shoal loosly together and look really pretty
    bettaboy691

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    nice pics Gelo...I love the way the phantom's look in pictures so much better then the red eye tetras...at least I think so.
    Bonnie & the Gang

Where Bird Lovers Gather

9. Default

0 Not allowed!
    thnkss... I had to take like 100pics to get those OK LOL
    they dnt ever stop moving around hahahah and the ones I managed to get of him were all blurried... its hard to take pics of fish

10. Default

0 Not allowed!
    You know, I was on another forum recently looking for the Reds also. I've got a school of 7 Black Phantoms and I thought the "contrast" of color, but similarity in body type would be striking.

I can't really find anyone in this region of the US that sells them. (I'm in KY). Good luck finding them, and if you ever locate them--say, from an on-line dealer--gimme a shout, because I could squeeze a few into my tank (or alway upgrade, right?).

Thank,
    K. Blane