· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

0 Not allowed!
    Cool video! I didn't realize the schools got that big in the wild!

I wasn't planning on actively breeding the cories. My tanks just seem to have a way of generating fry
    75G Coldwater Setup (May 2011)
    Angelfish Fry Development Project

2. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexW
    I would not use azgardens to buy fish, they have a horrible customer reputation. I know someone who made a giant order, many species of tetras, cories and other fish, half the cories died, one of the habrosus cories was an oto, all of the pygmaseus were habrosus, the emperor tetras were kerri tetras, most of the nerite snails died and they were charged a ton for shipping and some of the fish had plastic net (like the onion bag stuff) floating around their bags, one of the cories was stuck in it and dead... That's just one bad experience I've heard out of many...
    wow haha did not know that. thats a shame because i was looking to get a few plants from there and some fish but i definitely will not be now. thank you for the info before i made a mistake! any other sites like azgarden only with a better reputation?

0 Not allowed!
    Boughtthe corries today. Ended up purchasing almost all the store had. They actually didn't have everything but they had most, here's the setup.

20G guppy tank - 2 panda
    20G molly tank - 2 spotted
    29G tetra tank - 4 green

The owner couldn't figure out what I was trying to do with all the corries until I explained that I had multiple tanks. Given the amount of fish I've purchased there in the past I thought he had already figured out I had at least a few tanks. LOL

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic
    Boughtthe corries today. Ended up purchasing almost all the store had. They actually didn't have everything but they had most, here's the setup.

20G guppy tank - 2 panda
    20G molly tank - 2 spotted
    29G tetra tank - 4 green

The owner couldn't figure out what I was trying to do with all the corries until I explained that I had multiple tanks. Given the amount of fish I've purchased there in the past I thought he had already figured out I had at least a few tanks. LOL
    Corys need to be in groups of 3 at the very least.

0 Not allowed!
    Unfortunately I ended up purchasing almost all the corries at the LFS that day. He had them separated one per tank. The only other corries he had were a tank full of albinos but I've never really liked those ones so I left them. If I can find another couple I might pick them up.

I'm actually kind of hoping in the back of my head that they will breed. Which would be nice and probably produce more fish than I would ever need.

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic
    Unfortunately I ended up purchasing almost all the corries at the LFS that day. He had them separated one per tank. The only other corries he had were a tank full of albinos but I've never really liked those ones so I left them. If I can find another couple I might pick them up.

I'm actually kind of hoping in the back of my head that they will breed. Which would be nice and probably produce more fish than I would ever need.
    Okay. Good.