· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Guess What!!!!

Awards Showcase

You need a gift - Lady Hobbs Have a beer on me - sailor Fresh outta the Chesapeke...maybe..lol - jbeining75 happy 21st birthday yay - angelcakes Happy birthday! - Tigerbarb 
    Thanks for the congrats...decided to share my wealth LOL - Fishalicious For helping AC with profiles! - William Welcome Back xxx - Fishalicious Good to see you back on. Gotta give one for a local. - oldhead Have  beer on me! Its the weekend. - northernguy 
    Same to you! - NickFish Happy thanksgiving! Enjoy your algae stay away from turkey! : ) - The Red Severum For being so welcoming to a newbie. - Brookfish A Little Extra Luck For You! - Northernguy This one moves! LOL - Wild Turkey 
    For being a great contributor to the community - ILuvMyGoldBarb for driving participation in the forum - Gemini for breaking your winning streak - mrs fishpatrick here tuck in LOL - mrs fishpatrick FOR TEACHING ME SO MUCH - waterhog 
    Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - turkey151 Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - turkey151 Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - Wild Turkey Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Wild Turkey Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Wild Turkey 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Wild Turkey 

0 Not allowed!
    Im kidding of course!! Im sure they only stink if you dont take care of them well, which wouldnt be common on the forum. Of course, i cant smell any of yours!

I know very few people with birds but ive never seen a bird in a cage i would call adequate in a home, regardless of cleaning; in person that is. The only thing i know about keeping them is most of the cages at the petstore are too small.

I love atriums (sp?) and stuff but i will leave them outdoors for now, noisy pets are not my favorite

a fish for my seeester! - mommy1 a happy easter banana - mommy1 thanks! - mommy1 havent given you a gift in a while - mommy1 i won the lottery!! - mommy1 
    Because I bought your sister one. - Celtic Fins Have a clown loach :-) - Celtic Fins have an angel - Celtic Fins merry christmas - mommy1 im telling mom! - mommy1 
    because you were always the perfect one - mommy1 happy birthday! - mommy1 Have a beer while your here :-D - 850R I thought i would by a round since i have all this money laying around :-D - 850R Another round for my friends - mommy1 
    Another day, another round for my friends. - mommy1 After all that virtual alcohol it's time to sober up with some virtual food - mommy1 Merry Christmas - mommy1 Happy New Year - mommy1 

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharon
    I've just bought a used cage...the same as the Budgies cage for $100, which is a steal! Life is good!!!!.

Did you remember to cycle your cages?? Oh, wait, that's for new aquariums.

4 black kuhli loaches, 1 clown pleco
    6 zebras, 1 very red swordtail

Awards Showcase

Friends don't let friends drink alone, and I'm there for you man - Cliff After all that virtual alcohol it's time to sober up with some virtual food - mommy1 I can't drink alone mate - ScottishFish I won't thank you because it's a thankless job 7 also I cannot find any CUC type gifts but thanks [ - 850R Cheers bud - Cliff 
    Time for a Pint? I cannae drink alone - ScottishFish Implied message here. - mommy1 Congrats MOTM !!! - Cliff Cheers! - escamosa I dunno why I'm giving you a skunkloach as your prize,. They just sound cool! :) - escamosa 
    Merry Christmas - KingFisher Merry Christmas - Cliff Merry Christmas!! - ScottishFish Happy X-mas! :-) - MCHRKiller Thanks for the birthday wishes - mommy1 
    A cup of coffee to get you going on that build. - Strider199 Merry xmas! - ScottishFish Merry Christmas - mommy1 Happy New Year - mommy1 Thank you for the birthday wishes. - mommy1 

0 Not allowed!
    my mom has one of those lineolated parakeets and he talks better than her parrots. He rings just like the phone and I fall for it everytime. :)
    Thar she blows!!!

Awards Showcase

Congrats on the awards! - Northernguy Active! - Wild Turkey Really nice Syno pic! - Brookfish Merry Christmas ! - Northernguy Have a great Christmas! - Demi ^_^ 
    Thanks! - Wild Turkey Merry Christmas! To a fishy kind of person! - LORENZO Happy Holidays! - Wild Turkey Happy Holidays! - Brookfish Merrryyyyy Christmas to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - LORENZO 
    Thanks for the nom! - Northernguy Goodluck with the betta breeding! - Demi ^_^ You need a clown loach. - troy Why ask why?  Just love this little guy!... LOL - Mith Good luck with your Sals. - Celtic Fins 
    Thank you! - Northernguy Celebrate your award - Jellygirl I love piggies and you only have on.  Now you have a friend for it! - Mith Sorry to hear about your clown! - Brookfish Happy birthday have a great day - Celtic Fins 

0 Not allowed!
    Thank Goodness, cages don't have to be cycled, and no testing either!
    Crispy, your mom's Linnie sounds like fun. I'm hoping Levi will learn some words!
    Sharon

0 Not allowed!
    Congrats Sharon!! (sorry I didn't delete my pms LOL)

Turk you are so right about tiny cages. I hate that. Little things I would barley put my budgie in marketed for african greys. It's awful. Don't know if you seen my thread but my budgies cage is giant for him. Though the little bugger probably doesn't appreciate it. LOL He thinks it is all his and is not too keen on anyone touching it. Though out of the cage he is a dream. Birds are great. And best of all their poop doesn't smell. Though birds do usually take on the smell of their pellets. which isn't unpleasant :)
    We can be as honest as we are ignorant. If we are, when asked what is beyond the horizon of the known, we must say that we do not know.

Robert G. Ingersoll

6. Default

0 Not allowed!
    And before I hear any MBS comments, two cages is as far as I'm going. I'm actually downsizing tanks as well.................

I think his name will be Levi...
    That is a lovely name for him! I hope you aren't going to downsize your tanks to 0 Sharon and go over to the feathered side!

Awards Showcase

You deserve a gift ! :) - MeganL3985 For doing research!  BTW...college ;) - Rue Put him with Bruce.... - jbeining75 Its good to have company - smaug Thought this might help while your're sick. Hope you feel better soon. - ILuvMyGoldBarb 
    For the cards - William An Apple For Teaching Grad!  Congrats! - MeganL3985 You deserve to let yourself go for all the hard work you did to graduate!!! - Bolivian Ram Here's an apple for the teacher, great job Ellen - sailor A koi, because they love being in a school!! - smaug 
    Congrats on the job - sailor congrats on the job ! - Algenco For getting your teaching job - snipers_den Welcome back! - fins_n_fur merry xmas - smaug 
    For the new tank - Northernguy Way to go! DIY Stand. - Northernguy My condolances to you and your family. - Mith Good Luck, thanks for the rep! - Wild Turkey I thought you might like a Frontosa. - Brookfish 
    Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Ellen4God Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Ellen4God 

0 Not allowed!
    Just don't get a mocking bird! Those things would drive you CRAZY!!

Congrats on the new bird. :] Have fun!

Awards Showcase

Congrats on the awards! - Northernguy Active! - Wild Turkey Really nice Syno pic! - Brookfish Merry Christmas ! - Northernguy Have a great Christmas! - Demi ^_^ 
    Thanks! - Wild Turkey Merry Christmas! To a fishy kind of person! - LORENZO Happy Holidays! - Wild Turkey Happy Holidays! - Brookfish Merrryyyyy Christmas to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - LORENZO 
    Thanks for the nom! - Northernguy Goodluck with the betta breeding! - Demi ^_^ You need a clown loach. - troy Why ask why?  Just love this little guy!... LOL - Mith Good luck with your Sals. - Celtic Fins 
    Thank you! - Northernguy Celebrate your award - Jellygirl I love piggies and you only have on.  Now you have a friend for it! - Mith Sorry to hear about your clown! - Brookfish Happy birthday have a great day - Celtic Fins 

0 Not allowed!
    Thanks....
    Little Embers, I won't be downsizing tanks to 0...I'll be getting rid of the smaller Betta tanks, when the Bettas pass....I think!
    Sharon

9. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Hi Sharon! Good for you! I love birds and lost my last one a few years ago. I found a skirt for the cage that eliminated the mess from the bottom of the cage! I think I bought it from Walmart but may have got it from a store in Lebanon, NH. I am envious of you!!!

10. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Little Embers, I won't be downsizing tanks to 0...I'll be getting rid of the smaller Betta tanks, when the Bettas pass....I think!
    That's good to hear Sharon, not on the Bettas passing though LOL! I hope you will have them for a long time to come. Sounds like you are getting quite a full house!