· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Congrats!Here is your first AC gift! - Northernguy   Congratulations on your award - Celtic Fins   cheering me up - bluebluecow   Your neon needs a friend so here you go : - Celtic Fins   A very kind gift!  Here's a yellow tang to say thanks - rageybug   
    Autism - bluebluecow   Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - bluebluecow   

0 Not allowed!
    We have tried all sorts to get rid ofthe fox, but it has its den in next doors garden, and people up the lane feed them aghhh, mum has fox deterants ect in the garden. I think its the problem of being in a built up area.

Thats not my mums cat lol. My mums cats are evry old now 18 this year and live inside now as they dont want to go out.

Liz
    [url=http://www.fishyeggs.com/levelup.php?id=131][img]http://www.fishyeggs.com/get/131.gif[/community of guppies and b/n plecs [/COLOR]

Tank 2, 60L 2ft tank, Pair of blonde red guppies (guppy mating breeding project)

Tank 3 Nano Reef in recovery 23ishg 1 Cardinal 1 twotoned blenny

AUTISM "If you think I have my hands full, You should see my heart "

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Suprised You Dont Have A Gift Yet!! - MeganL3985   haha chelsea 2-man utd 1 - duce   man united buddy yay - angelcakes   They don't have a Shamrock so here's the next best thing. - Brookfish   Well done on the Angel spawn - Wetpets   

0 Not allowed!
    Excellent Vid!
    I know foxes are considered a pest over in the UK, and also here in Oz, and I understand why, but they are excellent animals. I quite like them! I came across a couple both in Ireland and in the countryside here in Oz, lovely animals! As for cats, a bit touch and go! haha
    Last edited by Ghostknife; 04-05-2009 at 10:19 AM.
    Ghostknife

250 Ltr (66Gallon US)
    BGK, Sailfin Pleco, Bala Shark, 3 random cichlids (cannot remember their name, they are not typical though), 4 YoYo Loach's, 1 Bristlenose, 11 Rumy nose tetra, 2 Black Widow Tetra,

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    Thats a very cool video!!!
    A lot of people attack the sea, I make love to it.
    ~Jacques Yves Cousteau

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Merry Christmas Hailey :) - MeganL3985   Cause your cool!!! - jbeining75   have a beer! - cocoa_pleco   Have to buy a Lady from my neck of the woods a drink - sailor   Heres to one year! - Tolley   
    Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Hailey   

0 Not allowed!
    That was the best video i've seen in a while! how cute! and the little girl trying to say "fox", adorable.
    Oh, and I must say I love the accents! lol

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Congrats on your award! - Brookfish   Congrats on your award! - Brookfish   Congrats on your award! - Brookfish   Thanks for profiles - William   Profiles and being generally awesome. - William   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Oscar_freak12321   

0 Not allowed!
    Love the accents, funny video!
    the statement below is false
    the statement above is true
    which one is true?
    Got a small tank? Check out Fishalicious' small fish list! http://fishaliciousfish.blogspot.com...-for-nano.html
    Got a big fish you just can't handle? Check out Monster Fish Rescue! http://www.monsterfishrescue.com/

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

First Fish and you saved a beta! lol - Northernguy   You need at least one pleco here! - Northernguy   Thanks for playing the game! - Brookfish   Thanks for playing - Celtic Fins   Congrats on your awards! - Brookfish   

Wink

0 Not allowed!
    Aww! That was too cute! It looked like they were playing :-)

3 Red Glo-Fish, 1 Orange Glo-fish, 8 peppered cories
    10 Gallon ~ 1 Crowntail Betta

<<<Click ME!!>>

Latest gifts & ribbons:

For your AC tank! - Northernguy   

0 Not allowed!
    SOO CUTE!
    ~ i<3fishies ~

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Thanks and your first gift!! - The Red Severum   Eggs woo hoo!!! - Gayle   My new buddy.  LOL - Lady Hobbs   because you're always there to help! - gourami*girl   A beer for my fellow canuck! - NickFish   
    Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Northernguy   

0 Not allowed!
    That was really cute!
    Gotta love them raccons! lol

There is a heavy fine for anyone around here that gets caught leaving any animal,cat or dog to roam loose! Cats as well as dogs must be kept in your own yard.I have seen many cats around here wearing a long leash.It works and the cats stay in their own yard!
    Ray Your Freindly Neighborhood,Fully Mod-ified, Self-appointed Pic Hound!! Need pics!!!
    Have you filled out your profile yet ?????????????
    The Fabulous AC ebook Please read>http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/ebook.html

0 Not allowed!
    While that's cute, that fox is a danger to humans and any other animal.