User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: dreams

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Way to go! - Northernguy   Happy Easter! - Northernguy   

Default dreams

0 Not allowed!
    what was your oddest dream? have your dreams ever come true?
    my life is $@&%ed!
    mainly because the only thing i have to live for is fish

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Your first plant - Lady Hobbs   Merry Christmas :) - MeganL3985   here is one on me! - smaug   for help in time of need!!!!! - jbeining75   have a gift - mitcore   

0 Not allowed!
    I've had some dreams come true, but not any of the odd ones. Like one where I was 7 years old or something, t-rex's attacked the school, and me and my friends befriended a baby dinosaur. Or another one- I lived in a town called Christian, everybody was the same religion (christian) and everybody's name was christian. I have had more but I can't think if any. I'll post them as i remember.
    !~*Shockshockshad*~!
    30 gallon
    Heavily Planted SE Asian biotope
    -2 SAE's, 13 threadfin rainbows, 6 White Cloud Mtn. Minnows and a dwarf gourami

12 gallon
    2 bamboo shrimp, couple cherry shrimp, 10 neons, 6 CPD's and 8 spotted rasboras

75 gallon
    South American tank
    -1 Firemouth , 1 blue acara

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

April fools EH! This one is real! lol - Northernguy   Active member! - Wild Turkey   

0 Not allowed!
    I have a weird reocurring dream. Basically I am just jumping from building to building in downtown Miami. Ive had this same dream more times than I can remember. Sadly I dont think this dream will ever come true, but it sure would be cool!
    90g Fluval FX5, Emperor 400
    Mbuna Tank

55g Emperor 400, Emperor 280
    Green Terror Rubberlip Pleco Mystery Snail

20g Long AquaClear 50 & Sponge Filter
    Trop. Community

10g AquaClear 50 & Sponge Filter
    QT/Hospital-Maternity Tank
    Red Zebra Fry!!

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Way to go! - Northernguy   Happy Easter! - Northernguy   

0 Not allowed!
    i once had a dream about feeding a bear cat food.
    my life is $@&%ed!
    mainly because the only thing i have to live for is fish

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

For appreciating your mom! - Rue   Thanks for your advice to Gemstone - Boertjie   You should have a fox to! - MCHRKiller   Accidental hijacking! - Wild Turkey   Thanks! - Wild Turkey   
    Autism - invadertoast   

0 Not allowed!
    I have had some BIZARRE dreams, none of which have come true. I can't remember any off the top of my head but the other night I dreamed I went out to eat with an old friend from high school and all we wanted was beer and ice cream sundaes but the waitress kept telling me I said the name of the ice cream wrong and would cross it off the menu and tell me I couldn't have any... shockingly I have resisted the overwhelming urge to go to Wally World and pick up beer and ice cream!
    Lindsay

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Happy New Year - mommy1   Happy Drink Like a Viking Friday! - KevinVA   Good Morning :-) - Taurus   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Just to let you know I'm thinking about you. Better things will come. - Taurus   
    Gay and Lesbian Pride - MCHRKiller   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - MCHRKiller   Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - MCHRKiller   Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - MCHRKiller   Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - MCHRKiller   

0 Not allowed!
    Probably the weirded one involves a 6ft tall cheese puff....I was highly attracted to this faceless fellow but I cannot elaborate further due to the PG13 rule.

But I do have random re-occuring dreams of where I am falling and as Im about to hit the ground I usually end up falling out of bed and I wake up :)
    3x75 gallons|1x55 gallon|2x40 gallons

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Happy Easter! - Northernguy   Here Join me! - Northernguy   Super! :D - Wild Turkey   Good luck with your shirmp!!! - Hailey   

0 Not allowed!
    Most of my dreams i never remember but they are always weird as hell, occasionally have flying dreams though they're great! Some dreams i've had like a nightmare and i new i was dreaming but stayed in the dream until it got too bad that i just wake myself up, for a while i thought cool and it was just me that did this but i looked up dreams onetime and it's fairly common i found this just now.

Lucid Dreams

Lucid dreams occurs when you realize you are dreaming. "Wait a second. This is only a dream!" Most dreamers wake themselves up once they realize that they are only dreaming. Other dreamers have cultivated the skill to remain in the lucid state of dreaming.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

have a pressie :-) - mitcore   Something he doesn't have - Lady Hobbs   Merry Christmas - Lady Hobbs   Donuts are yummy! - AquaBison   Merry Christmas to you as well. - ILuvMyGoldBarb   

0 Not allowed!
    Lucid dreaming sounds awesome. I've only sorta done it though. I think it would be a ton of fun being able to control your dreams.

"Falling out of your dreams" is NOT fun, well for me at least. I always end up feeling like I actually hit the ground when I do in the dream. And when I'm falling in my dream, I relize I'm falling in a dream, but I have no control over it what so ever.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Happy Easter! - Northernguy   Here Join me! - Northernguy   Super! :D - Wild Turkey   Good luck with your shirmp!!! - Hailey   

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by AABatteries
    Lucid dreaming sounds awesome. I've only sorta done it though. I think it would be a ton of fun being able to control your dreams.

"Falling out of your dreams" is NOT fun, well for me at least. I always end up feeling like I actually hit the ground when I do in the dream. And when I'm falling in my dream, I relize I'm falling in a dream, but I have no control over it what so ever.
    Yeah i know people can do that i think, i've never had this myself to the extent of controlling everything, just the knowing i'm dreaming and can stay in it.

You know i actually like the falling dreams, It's like you've had an overdose and someone injects you with adrenaline then you wake up fast as hell i love it. A lot of the time i wont be dreaming of falling and just get the feeling of falling then wake up.
    Last edited by stirling84; 04-02-2009 at 11:21 PM.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Time for a slushie! - Rue   CHILL OUT! - Lady Hobbs   Thank You - MeganL3985   happy belated birthday - angelcakes   for giving me a gift - troy   
    Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Bolivian Ram   

0 Not allowed!
    The oddest one, I have to say does with the AC. One night I was thinking about the family tank that was made on here =D it was awesome. I feel asleep and I dreamed that the members here were my family, I remember Lady Hobbs being my grandmoter, Bojertie being my grandfather not sure Angelcakes was my mom, and Demi was my sister. It was really odd, I remember asking where my real family was, and they kept re-introducing themselves to me, over and over... It was quite different.

Another dream that I used to have consistantly almost every night (more of a nightmare) Was that we would go in my grandmothers basement, and she has a storage room, then the furnace room, that conects to the main basement, and the storage toom. anyways, I dreamed monsters lived in the storage room, and me and my cousin Chucky (charles) and christa. We would run through the storage room, into the furnace room, and back into the basement, then we would repeat that, and then always Chucky would get eaten, and then christa, and then they would take me and throw me down this pit in my grandfaters old photograpy room. I would then wake up. (Crying most of the time lol, I was five or six.)
    My Current Aquariums

20 gallon, Two blue gouramis, One Danios, Two albino coreys and five red guarres.
    75 gallon mbuna tank, Four yellow labs, Four rusty cichlids, One red zebras, pair of Eureka peacocks
    10 gallon planted- Six Caridnal tetras,
    another 10 gallon, and newts