· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Awards Showcase

You deserve a gift ! :) - MeganL3985 For doing research!  BTW...college ;) - Rue Put him with Bruce.... - jbeining75 Its good to have company - smaug Thought this might help while your're sick. Hope you feel better soon. - ILuvMyGoldBarb 
    For the cards - William An Apple For Teaching Grad!  Congrats! - MeganL3985 You deserve to let yourself go for all the hard work you did to graduate!!! - Bolivian Ram Here's an apple for the teacher, great job Ellen - sailor A koi, because they love being in a school!! - smaug 
    Congrats on the job - sailor congrats on the job ! - Algenco For getting your teaching job - snipers_den Welcome back! - fins_n_fur merry xmas - smaug 
    For the new tank - Northernguy Way to go! DIY Stand. - Northernguy My condolances to you and your family. - Mith Good Luck, thanks for the rep! - Wild Turkey I thought you might like a Frontosa. - Brookfish 
    Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Ellen4God Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Ellen4God 

0 Not allowed!
    Oh! I absolutely love the first one!!! Thanks for sharing.

2. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Great pics. Cory's are definitely my favourite fish.

0 Not allowed!
    Thanks folks!
    Mike!

4. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Great pics Mike! I have never had a cory and never really planned on it, but after looking at these pics maybe I should think about some....

Brian

0 Not allowed!
    great cory pics (what's the first?) I got another 5 trillinateus today, have you had any luck with these giving eggs yet?
    juwel rio 180
    , 6 odessa barbs, 9 neon tetra, 3 keyhole cichlids, apistogramma cacatuoides, countless shrimp, apple snails
    10G (dozens of) blue pearl shrimp
    70L with jewel cichlid female
    7G tank 12 CRS (more like 60 at this stage)

Thirty-five is when you finally get your head together ,and your body starts falling apart.

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by mrs fishpatrick
    great cory pics (what's the first?) I got another 5 trillinateus today, have you had any luck with these giving eggs yet?
    That's a nice group you picked up!
    I have never bred my Trilineatus yet Mrs FP, they are in a community tank
    so i'm sure any eggs they lay get eaten by the other fish.

Brian you need to get yourself some Cory cats bud. I have them in every
    tank they are suitable for, first class entertainment.
    Mike!

0 Not allowed!
    so cute ... I am definitely getting some cory cats when my tank is finished with its fishless cycle. I've heard they like to have at least 3 -- what number do you recommend for them to be happiest?

8. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Brookfish
    That's a nice group you picked up!
    I have never bred my Trilineatus yet Mrs FP, they are in a community tank
    so i'm sure any eggs they lay get eaten by the other fish.

Brian you need to get yourself some Cory cats bud. I have them in every
    tank they are suitable for, first class entertainment.

I may think about it, I could put some in almost any of the tanks. My problem is a good portion of my tanks have gymnogeophagus in them. Gymno's are delayed mouth brooders, once they have their eggs the female just sits there and stares at them for about 24-36 hours before she picks them up in her mouth. I probably wouldn't take too kindly to a group of cory's coming along and eating up gymno eggs lol. You would probably see a post of some cory's for sale real quick.

Brian

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by chel
    so cute ... I am definitely getting some cory cats when my tank is finished with its fishless cycle. I've heard they like to have at least 3 -- what number do you recommend for them to be happiest?
    Where Cory's are concerned the bigger the group the more they interact
    I find, I try and get a group of 5/7 but you might want to start with 3
    of a hardy type like Bronze or peppers (both easily available) and add to
    the group as the tank matures, it's not a good idea to add a lot of fish in a newly cycled tank. best of luck on your new Cory venture Chel!
    Mike!

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by btate617
    I may think about it, I could put some in almost any of the tanks. My problem is a good portion of my tanks have gymnogeophagus in them. Gymno's are delayed mouth brooders, once they have their eggs the female just sits there and stares at them for about 24-36 hours before she picks them up in her mouth. I probably wouldn't take too kindly to a group of cory's coming along and eating up gymno eggs lol. You would probably see a post of some cory's for sale real quick.

Brian
    You may have a prob there bud, they will definitely take eggs if the opportunity presents it's self, but somewhere down the line you should
    look into getting some, once you get the cory bug you'll never be without them.
    Mike!