· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Awards Showcase

Welcome to AC - Lady Hobbs Another fish for your AC tank! - Northernguy No Message - Mith you  really need a  pair - bushwhacker oh  i see  got  got  a  mate  for  it - bushwhacker 
    Thanks for you kind words! - Brookfish you deserved  it  anyway - bushwhacker Good Sport! - Rue Sorry for your loss - Celtic Fins sorry for ur loss - Neon 
    Congrats on the award! - Brookfish Thanks for the rep points & your welcome - Celtic Fins Congratulations on your awards - Celtic Fins Thank you so much for your service! - Mith congrats on the award! - Brookfish 
    Wishing You A Very Happy New Year!!! - Jill Happy New Year! - gabbyguppy Happy New Year! - gabbyguppy Here is a cory that will never ever give you any problems! - annageckos sorry for your frustration and loss - gabbyguppy 
    Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - lahlumdi 

Default Baby Schwartz Corys

0 Not allowed!
    I was so shocked one morning last week to see a small Cory scurry into the plants when I turned the light on! I realized it was a baby and had a game of trying to find it each day.

To my delight, this afternoon I discovered there is not one young Cory, but TWO of them. As you may know, the adult Schwartz Corys are about 1 1/2 inches long. These are about 1/2 inch long now. I didn't even realize they were lurking in there. I have a LOT of healthy plants and a sandy bottom in this tank, so I guess some eggs were laid and a couple of them made it!

On top of that... on top of the tank I noticed that I have two more babies! They are Cardinal tetras. Whew! I'm blown away. There were three... but one was really tiny and I don't see him now. But I think these two are too big to be eaten now.

My husband told me he'd bring home cigars!

It's been a long time since I posted anything... but I just had to write about this!

2. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Congratulations on the babies.

Geez you must be doing something right.
    What a lovely surprise for you today.
    Michelle
    There's more to fishkeeping than meets the eye.

Awards Showcase

Congrats on the awards! - Northernguy Active! - Wild Turkey Really nice Syno pic! - Brookfish Merry Christmas ! - Northernguy Have a great Christmas! - Demi ^_^ 
    Thanks! - Wild Turkey Merry Christmas! To a fishy kind of person! - LORENZO Happy Holidays! - Wild Turkey Happy Holidays! - Brookfish Merrryyyyy Christmas to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - LORENZO 
    Thanks for the nom! - Northernguy Goodluck with the betta breeding! - Demi ^_^ You need a clown loach. - troy Why ask why?  Just love this little guy!... LOL - Mith Good luck with your Sals. - Celtic Fins 
    Thank you! - Northernguy Celebrate your award - Jellygirl I love piggies and you only have on.  Now you have a friend for it! - Mith Sorry to hear about your clown! - Brookfish Happy birthday have a great day - Celtic Fins 

0 Not allowed!
    Nice surprise!!!
    Sharon

0 Not allowed!
    Thats a really nice surprise, congrats on the little ones!
    Mike!

5. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Congratulations on the fry.

Awards Showcase

Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa 
    The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime 
    Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog Cheers - Cliff 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    Congrats!

Do you have photos?
    55 g Goldfish Tank - 5 Fancies, 2 Dojos
    25 g Tropical Tank - Celestial Pearl Danio/Mixed

Awards Showcase

You deserve a gift ! :) - MeganL3985 For doing research!  BTW...college ;) - Rue Put him with Bruce.... - jbeining75 Its good to have company - smaug Thought this might help while your're sick. Hope you feel better soon. - ILuvMyGoldBarb 
    For the cards - William An Apple For Teaching Grad!  Congrats! - MeganL3985 You deserve to let yourself go for all the hard work you did to graduate!!! - Bolivian Ram Here's an apple for the teacher, great job Ellen - sailor A koi, because they love being in a school!! - smaug 
    Congrats on the job - sailor congrats on the job ! - Algenco For getting your teaching job - snipers_den Welcome back! - fins_n_fur merry xmas - smaug 
    For the new tank - Northernguy Way to go! DIY Stand. - Northernguy My condolances to you and your family. - Mith Good Luck, thanks for the rep! - Wild Turkey I thought you might like a Frontosa. - Brookfish 
    Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Ellen4God Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Ellen4God 

0 Not allowed!
    Very exciting!! Congrats :)

0 Not allowed!
    Congratulations!

0 Not allowed!
    Congradulations!!!!

Awards Showcase

Welcome to AC - Lady Hobbs Another fish for your AC tank! - Northernguy No Message - Mith you  really need a  pair - bushwhacker oh  i see  got  got  a  mate  for  it - bushwhacker 
    Thanks for you kind words! - Brookfish you deserved  it  anyway - bushwhacker Good Sport! - Rue Sorry for your loss - Celtic Fins sorry for ur loss - Neon 
    Congrats on the award! - Brookfish Thanks for the rep points & your welcome - Celtic Fins Congratulations on your awards - Celtic Fins Thank you so much for your service! - Mith congrats on the award! - Brookfish 
    Wishing You A Very Happy New Year!!! - Jill Happy New Year! - gabbyguppy Happy New Year! - gabbyguppy Here is a cory that will never ever give you any problems! - annageckos sorry for your frustration and loss - gabbyguppy 
    Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - lahlumdi 

Default More babies

0 Not allowed!
    I just transitioned my other tank, and as we were taking out stuff discovered 2 baby Peppered corys. They are indeed so cute! Sorry, no pics of those. I'll try to post some of those I took soon. Recently reformmated computer and they are on an external drive right now.