· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

your first fish - Lady Hobbs   A gift to my mates. - mac   Did you say tankards?  LOL - sandy_n   To your first almost cycled tank - Lady Hobbs   No Message - korith   

0 Not allowed!
    Hi Lynn, I'm the new guy on the block and I'm just getting to know everyon... but I've quickly learned how wonderful the people here on the board are! I will pray that God brings you through your surgery with a WONDERFUL out come! Doctors are amazing these days and THIS, coming from a man who's had open heart survery!

God knows what he's doing... trust him always. Let us know how to are doing!!!!!
    Yup, I got fish!

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Here is a lucky Blue Ram - Northernguy   A paci for the babies!  Congrats, Grandma! - Ellen4God   Your first fry!  lol - Northernguy   Hang in there - William   Let's talk about SEX baby  LOL  Ignore the kids on here that get annoyed at everything xxx - Fishalicious   
    Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Lynn Conroy   

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by lobsternoob
    You will be in my prayers Lynn. I've never been a fan of the Baldwins as actors, but it sounds like they are doing great work so I've just become a fan of them as people. Cancer is a terrible killer and breast cancer is a form that yes often goes undetected until it is too late. I commend you for doing all you can to spread the word and knowledge to people that truly need it. I wish you all the best in your upcoming surgery, and don't worry, you've already been through the worst. I can only hope and pray for you that the best is coming soon!

Glad to hear you got into fishkeeping as a hobby, it is truly relaxing, and rewarding, after living through what you have you need some relaxation and enjoyment. I've seen a few of your posts, and I just love what you're doing to inform people about a truly nasty killer.
    Thanks Lobster! The Baldwin's (will all their problems and faults) are delightful and down to earth people. Very sincere and real. They, through their Mom, ARE making great strides in this cancer business. And ALL are involved. Alec and Stephen, too. Thanks for the kind words about me. I've been told that maybe that's WHY I had cancer...this is my mission. That's ok with me. I'll do whatever is needed. If this is my path...so be it. I know I'll be fine Tuesday. You're right! The worst is behind me. As for fishkeeping, I've always loved to look at tanks...very relaxing and calming...which I am in great need of.

Stress can cause cancer. It's important to try to keep peaceful...
    Thanks again Lobsternoob. (what's a noob?)
    55 gallon: 1 Tiger Oscar (Thomas) & 1 Pleco (unnamed so far)

20 gallon: 1 Red Wag Platy (Groucho) & 1 Gold/Black Mollie (Sunshine) & net pen with 9 baby Platys

20 gallon: 2 Red Wag Platys (Martha & Martin), 2 black Mollies (Mike & Obie) & 1 Gold/Black Mollie (Zombie) plus net pen with 8 gold/black Mollies.

2 gallon: Betta (Lancelot)
    2 gallon: Betta (Elwood Blue 2)
    2 gallon: Betta (Red Green)

REMEMBER: MAMMOGRAMS SAVE LIVES! Have you had yours this year?

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

ya needed one - korith   for being super sweet - Lynn Conroy   I told you I'd use it well ;-) - DragonWatch   Something for your tank,  and for being a good sport. - Brookfish   Happy Saint Patricks Day! - Brookfish   
    Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - lobsternoob   

0 Not allowed!
    Hehe a noob is someone that is new, or not knowledgeable about a certain subject, typically used in online gaming to tell someone they suck at the game. I myself take it from people not to be an insult although typically it is meant as one, because i will never know everything and I love to learn. So I will always be a noob, but I will always be learning new things.

Also, I spoke to my mother and aunt who will be praying for you too. I wish only the best and a speedy all around recovery, I cannot imagine the trauma that something like this causes to a person, but I admire your strength and desire to help others, if it truly is your mission you are doing a great job fulfilling it.

Edit: Oh noes, i tried to buy a ribbon for you, but i wound up giving it to myself, what a moron, I feel so emberrassed now!
    Last edited by HomaridNoob6; 02-27-2009 at 03:37 AM.
    No matter how much I learn or know I'm still gonna be a NOOB, but that doesn't mean I'm an idiot!

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Here is a lucky Blue Ram - Northernguy   A paci for the babies!  Congrats, Grandma! - Ellen4God   Your first fry!  lol - Northernguy   Hang in there - William   Let's talk about SEX baby  LOL  Ignore the kids on here that get annoyed at everything xxx - Fishalicious   

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by lobsternoob
    Hehe a noob is someone that is new, or not knowledgeable about a certain subject, typically used in online gaming to tell someone they suck at the game. I myself take it from people not to be an insult although typically it is meant as one, because i will never know everything and I love to learn. So I will always be a noob, but I will always be learning new things.

Also, I spoke to my mother and aunt who will be praying for you too. I wish only the best and a speedy all around recovery, I cannot imagine the trauma that something like this causes to a person, but I admire your strength and desire to help others, if it truly is your mission you are doing a great job fulfilling it.

Edit: Oh noes, i tried to buy a ribbon for you, but i wound up giving it to myself, what a moron, I feel so emberrassed now!
    I saw that! Now I know what a noob is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hey, that was a sweet gesture. Nice intention. Thanks. Wear it proudly for me. Thank your Mom and Aunt, too. I answered/commented at that other thread, too. I WIL BE FINE. I'll get on the forum when I return home...might be same day I'm told.

20 gallon: 1 Red Wag Platy (Groucho) & 1 Gold/Black Mollie (Sunshine) & net pen with 9 baby Platys

20 gallon: 2 Red Wag Platys (Martha & Martin), 2 black Mollies (Mike & Obie) & 1 Gold/Black Mollie (Zombie) plus net pen with 8 gold/black Mollies.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Thanks and your first gift!! - The Red Severum   Eggs woo hoo!!! - Gayle   My new buddy.  LOL - Lady Hobbs   because you're always there to help! - gourami*girl   A beer for my fellow canuck! - NickFish   
    Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Northernguy   

0 Not allowed!
    Keep the positive thoughts Lynn.You are definately in my prayers!
    I am sure all will go well.
    Ray Your Freindly Neighborhood,Fully Mod-ified, Self-appointed Pic Hound!! Need pics!!!
    Have you filled out your profile yet ?????????????
    The Fabulous AC ebook Please read>http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/ebook.html

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    Thanks my Northern friend.
    Tomorrow YOU go from the net pen into the big tank with the big boys....

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

ya needed one - korith   for being super sweet - Lynn Conroy   I told you I'd use it well ;-) - DragonWatch   Something for your tank,  and for being a good sport. - Brookfish   Happy Saint Patricks Day! - Brookfish   
    Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - lobsternoob   

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynn Conroy
    Wear it proudly for me.
    That's a big 10-4, will do :)
    No matter how much I learn or know I'm still gonna be a NOOB, but that doesn't mean I'm an idiot!

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Thanks and your first gift!! - The Red Severum   Eggs woo hoo!!! - Gayle   My new buddy.  LOL - Lady Hobbs   because you're always there to help! - gourami*girl   A beer for my fellow canuck! - NickFish   
    Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Northernguy   

0 Not allowed!
    If anyone needs points for ribbons just send me a pm.
    Its for a good cause!
    Ray Your Freindly Neighborhood,Fully Mod-ified, Self-appointed Pic Hound!! Need pics!!!
    Have you filled out your profile yet ?????????????
    The Fabulous AC ebook Please read>http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/ebook.html

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Northernguy
    If anyone needs points for ribbons just send me a pm.
    Its for a good cause!
    How very nice of you! Pink ribbons rule!
    You know, I find it very "attractive" when a man is not afraid to wear pink for breast cancer or display something for breast cancer.
    Example: The professional baseball players that promoted breast cancer awareness and used pink bats and had pink ribbons on their uniforms.
    My brother Tom (who my Tiger Oscar is named after), is 6 1/2 years older than me. We're very close. He wore my pink breast cancer baseball hat to his senior softball tournament. I was so proud. No one made fun of him.
    So thanks in advance everyone and thanks for your generosity Northernguy.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

And time for YOUR gifts - Lady Hobbs   another - Lady Hobbs   lol - Lady Hobbs   No Message - Lady Hobbs   have a blue discus! - cocoa_pleco   
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - tiggely   Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - tiggely   Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - tiggely   Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - sandy_n   Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - sandy_n   

0 Not allowed!
    Lynn you'll be in my prayers. Trust in God. If anyone will get you thru this He's your man!
    You can't play nice with people who don't play by the rules!