· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: glasscages.com

1. Default glasscages.com

0 Not allowed!
    anyone ever bought a tank from these folks? They have a 60g glass cube for $220, that I'm thinking of buying.
    120 Gallon Freshwater - Planted

“Every measure which establishes legal charity on a permanent basis and gives to it an administrative form creates thereby a class unproductive and idle, living at the expense of the class which is industrious and given to work.” -- Alexis de Tocqueville

0 Not allowed!
    I had planned to buy replacement tank frame from them for a 55g, but ended up fixing the brace another way. They were pretty quick and helpful with the email responses, to the questions I had about the replacement frame. Someone in the fish club here, ordered a tank from them and was able to pick it up from them locally when they came by for a show in atlanta. So can probably save on shipping if they are going to any shows near your area, there is a link on their site showing their schedule.

0 Not allowed!
    They are usually pretty good. One thing about them, the price you see is usually for the tank only, you then have to get a stand and a canopy for them. Everyone in my reef club uses their 30gal long tanks for sumps, rather convenient.
    Considering a Marine Aquarium? A Breakdown of the Components, Live Rock, Cycling a Marine Tank

"The capacity to learn is a gift; The ability to learn is a skill; The WILLINGNESS to learn is a choice." - Unknown

Awards Showcase

RAK - DemonShark CONGRATULATIONS DADDY - Lady Hobbs for new bed - Lady Hobbs for new wife - Lady Hobbs to remodel steps - Lady Hobbs 
    To get bigger house? - Lady Hobbs Thanks for the shrimp!! They ROCK! - richberstler My Hero - Lady Hobbs guess what this is for?  LOL - Lady Hobbs Thanks for the plant help!!! Rep coming too!!! - jbeining75 
    Sorry for the loss.. Hope you feel better Gene!! - jbeining75 Thanks for becoming a mod - William Congratulations on Moderator Status! - Tolley To your Modship - Lady Hobbs thanks - mitcore 
    Keep your chin up. Your wife is in our prayers. - ILuvMyGoldBarb Thinking of you during this difficult time x - Fishalicious Your wife deserves a treat! - Rue No Message - Algenco No Message - Algenco 
    Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Algenco Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Algenco Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - Algenco Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - Algenco Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - Algenco 

0 Not allowed!
    shipping will be high, as korith said check their show schedule, maybe you can pick it up
    As I get older I find myself thinking about the hereafter - I go into a room and then wonder what I'm here after.

AC's Free Aquarium Ebook

0 Not allowed!
    You aren't just kidding shipping is high. More than the price of the tank. They also want the tank unpacked and inspected before signing off on the delivery. I can't think of one delivery man that would ever stand around and wait for unpackaging to be done before he can get on his way. You also need to have a crew there to unload for them.

It's a good site, tho. They also have the frames for fish tanks if someone should need a replacement.

Awards Showcase

RAK - DemonShark CONGRATULATIONS DADDY - Lady Hobbs for new bed - Lady Hobbs for new wife - Lady Hobbs to remodel steps - Lady Hobbs 
    To get bigger house? - Lady Hobbs Thanks for the shrimp!! They ROCK! - richberstler My Hero - Lady Hobbs guess what this is for?  LOL - Lady Hobbs Thanks for the plant help!!! Rep coming too!!! - jbeining75 
    Sorry for the loss.. Hope you feel better Gene!! - jbeining75 Thanks for becoming a mod - William Congratulations on Moderator Status! - Tolley To your Modship - Lady Hobbs thanks - mitcore 
    Keep your chin up. Your wife is in our prayers. - ILuvMyGoldBarb Thinking of you during this difficult time x - Fishalicious Your wife deserves a treat! - Rue No Message - Algenco No Message - Algenco 
    Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Algenco Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Algenco Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - Algenco Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - Algenco Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - Algenco 

0 Not allowed!
    they have a drop off point about 90 miles from me en route to a show, if I ever bought one of their tanks I'd go meet them
    As I get older I find myself thinking about the hereafter - I go into a room and then wonder what I'm here after.

AC's Free Aquarium Ebook

7. Default

0 Not allowed!
    they have a drop point about 12 - 15 miles from me ... would only be $102 to get the tank, stand and canopy delivered... Tank, stand, canopy and delivery would be $607.

“Every measure which establishes legal charity on a permanent basis and gives to it an administrative form creates thereby a class unproductive and idle, living at the expense of the class which is industrious and given to work.” -- Alexis de Tocqueville

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by geowashlaw
    they have a drop point about 12 - 15 miles from me ... would only be $102 to get the tank, stand and canopy delivered... Tank, stand, canopy and delivery would be $607.
    what luck!! great deal

AC's Free Aquarium Ebook

9. Default

0 Not allowed!
    yeah ... I told my wife that and she looked at me like I had four heads ... then said something about how I needed to keep looking on craigslist and quit being so impatient and someday I would find the tank I wanted on there and where did I think I was going to get $600 and that doesn't even include the filters and lights and fish, etc ... LOL

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    Ok, I think I was confused $102 is for tank, stand, and canopy total, if you pick it up?

AC's Free Aquarium Ebook