· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lol..Gar Story

Awards Showcase

You need gifts. Have a cookie! - Drumachine09 Good luck with your fishie - RobbieG Loving what you bring to the forum. Hope you are a long-term friend here! - gm72 For being you - Nick_Pavlovski Whatever yu want it to be - crackatinny 
    For helping us out and being a GREAT member! - gm72 I love you! - Over Actor Your my hero.....Kinda.....(^: - Kuli_Loach For the help with the coconut! - the P its about time i gave you a gift too! - cocoa_pleco 
    Let's celebrate Chica...maybe you can help make the favors - **AquaQueen** You do great work! - Lady Hobbs who doesn't want a cupcake? lol - tropfish Thanks for being as sweet as this Kiss to me...your a good friend! - **AquaQueen** I'm baking today and figured I'd share with my GF....Hope ya like choco-chip w/nuts - **AquaQueen** 
    For Your Daughter...she will like this better...No Milk! - **AquaQueen** Drink up! - Nick_Pavlovski Thanks for being so nice! - Bill M. Good Luck in the tiebreaker! - RobbieG thanks for adding me as a buddy! - *Sarah* 
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - MeganL3985 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MeganL3985 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - MeganL3985 Gay and Lesbian Pride - MeganL3985 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - MeganL3985 
    Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - MeganL3985 Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - MeganL3985 

Talking Lol..Gar Story

0 Not allowed!
    Saw the section for Gar and it reminded me of something funny. My dad went fishing somewhere here locally and he wasn't catching anything. So he reeled his line up some and was kind of holding his fishing rod a little lax. He started looking around for another place to fish and all of a sudden something grabbed his lure and took off into the water with the rod. Apparently all he got to see was the back end of a gar taking off with the rod. hahaha It was an expensive rod, but to know my dad and to hear him telling the story was hilarious :) Probably not as funny with me telling it, but had to share! :)
    *Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What Your Up To*

Tanks-
    55 Gallon--On Hold, In Storage...
    20 Gallon High--Tetra and Cory's
    5 Gallon Hex--Guppies (3 Female, 2 Male)
    2.5 Gallon Mini Bow--Future ADF Habitat
    <3 RIP--To My Former Fishies <3

*Aquatic Lounge Chatroom*
    http://theaquaticlounge.chatango.com/

2. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Haha, I can picture it. He was probably like, dang it!

I had a friend who was breaking in his new fly fishing rod. He was slinging it in and out on his driveway. He had just got it that morning and was super proud of it. The line somehow caught onto the handle of the garage door and when he went to cast the line back out, it snapped the rod in half, lol.
    -The beatings will continue until moral improves!
    20g long tank
    4 Otocinclus
    7 Harlequin Rasboras
    3 Peppered Corydoras
    Platy Fry!
    DIY Co2
    Anubias Plants
    Next Months Project: Glosso carpet & Lighting

0 Not allowed!
    OUCH! Expensive mistake, I would think!
    8 tanks running now:
    1x 220 gallon, 2x55 gallon, 1x40 gallon long, 1x29 gallon, 1x20 gallon long, 1x5.5 gallon, 1x2 gallon
    Gouramis, barbs, rasboras, plecos, corys, tetras, fancy guppies, swordtails, ottos, rainbow shark, upside-down catfish, snails, and Max and Sparkles the bettas.

0 Not allowed!
    I need about 50 feet of open space around me in every direction to keep from injuring innocent bystanders when I cast.

I've been fishing for 25 years - and I still only have about a 50 / 50 shot of sending my line in the direction I intended.
    Go ahead - try to count my Bumblebee Gobies!

72 Gallon Bowfront
    Angel, Sharks, Tetras, Fire Eel
    30 Gallon
    African Butterfly, Violet Goby, Tetras, Danios
    30 Gallon
    Clown Loaches, Neons, BumbleBee Gobies, Tetras
    10 Gallon
    Baby Platies

Awards Showcase

You need gifts. Have a cookie! - Drumachine09 Good luck with your fishie - RobbieG Loving what you bring to the forum. Hope you are a long-term friend here! - gm72 For being you - Nick_Pavlovski Whatever yu want it to be - crackatinny 
    For helping us out and being a GREAT member! - gm72 I love you! - Over Actor Your my hero.....Kinda.....(^: - Kuli_Loach For the help with the coconut! - the P its about time i gave you a gift too! - cocoa_pleco 
    Let's celebrate Chica...maybe you can help make the favors - **AquaQueen** You do great work! - Lady Hobbs who doesn't want a cupcake? lol - tropfish Thanks for being as sweet as this Kiss to me...your a good friend! - **AquaQueen** I'm baking today and figured I'd share with my GF....Hope ya like choco-chip w/nuts - **AquaQueen** 
    For Your Daughter...she will like this better...No Milk! - **AquaQueen** Drink up! - Nick_Pavlovski Thanks for being so nice! - Bill M. Good Luck in the tiebreaker! - RobbieG thanks for adding me as a buddy! - *Sarah* 
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - MeganL3985 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MeganL3985 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - MeganL3985 Gay and Lesbian Pride - MeganL3985 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - MeganL3985 
    Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - MeganL3985 Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - MeganL3985 

0 Not allowed!
    Hahahaaha, Yeah I got good at casting there for a little while, but when I stopped fishing (haven't been in probably 3 years now), I totally suck at it. And forget about trying to use an open reel for that matter. lmao :D

Tanks-

0 Not allowed!
    Hahaha, that kinda happened to me when i was little. We found this little pond out in the country on some farmers land, and he told us we could fish there. My brother was the first to catch a fish, and he couldnt get the hook out, so i set my pole down (with the line in the water) to help him. As soon as i walked away, my pole shot into the water.

And then, my grampa picked up an old shakespeare rod/reel combo that he was really proud of. The first time he casted it, it slipped out of his hand. Now its at the bottom of Kaw lake, under about 30 feet of water.
    Money can't buy happiness, but it sure can pay the rent.

0 Not allowed!
    I go a few times a year - I would probably get better at it - but I don't actually want to catch anything - I just like being outdoors!

I usually don't even bait the hook!
    Go ahead - try to count my Bumblebee Gobies!

72 Gallon Bowfront
    Angel, Sharks, Tetras, Fire Eel
    30 Gallon
    African Butterfly, Violet Goby, Tetras, Danios
    30 Gallon
    Clown Loaches, Neons, BumbleBee Gobies, Tetras
    10 Gallon
    Baby Platies

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    [QUOTE=Drumachine09]
    And then, my grampa picked up an old shakespeare rod/reel combo that he was really proud of. QUOTE]

Lmao! I have a shakespeare rod/reel combo! I only bought it cause it was called an "ugly stick" hahahaha........ I was like 13 at the time, so I probably laughed about that name for a week. Still makes me laugh, but not like it did then.

Tanks-

9. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by gm72
    OUCH! Expensive mistake, I would think!
    A $300 mistake! LOL.
    -The beatings will continue until moral improves!
    20g long tank
    4 Otocinclus
    7 Harlequin Rasboras
    3 Peppered Corydoras
    Platy Fry!
    DIY Co2
    Anubias Plants
    Next Months Project: Glosso carpet & Lighting

10. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Glad to see there are others here that fish! Since megan has been keeping the tanks I tell her if shes not carefull I'll use them as bait. Kidding of course.

I just got back from a big trip 50 miles out off the coast caught a bunch of shark, snapper,mahi, grouper, black sea bass, ect.