· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
  1. Default Monitors / controllers

0 Not allowed!
    Hi all,

Just a question about aquarium monitors / controllers. Does any one have any experience with these units? There does not seem to be much info other than what the suppliers publish.
    240 L Planted: 1 BGK, 2 Silver sharks, 1 Sailfin Molly, 2 female German Blue Ram's and 1 Siamese Algae eater

90 L Planted: 20 Neon Tetra's, 10 Glo Light Tetra's, 1 adult Platy and about 50 thousand Platy fry

0 Not allowed!
    It would be useful to specify exactly what you mean to get some more help. Do you mean like pH controllers, heating/cooling controllers, oxygen content controllers/testers or do you mean something else?. If you can indicate more specifically, I'm sure that there are a number of us who can give pointers/advice.

0 Not allowed!
    I have a Profilux Aquarium Computer so if you have any questions about that specific one I can help.
    My own Fish Blog
    Small Fish for Small Tanks

'The measure of kindness is that you are kind without measure'

4. Default

0 Not allowed!
    I was originally looking at just PH controller but for the extra money the systems which monitor and control more than one parameter were very appealing. I was originally looking at the Aqua medic AT control. But the cost of all the extra sensors and power board cost turned me away. It seems as though most of the other brands also make sell things separately.

Which model of the Profilux did you get Fishalicious? I was looking at the profilux 2 pro set. It comes with most of the sensors I require. I also like the fact it is PC programmable.

Would you recommend it?

I was also after a review on any other monitors/controllers anyone uses.
    240 L Planted: 1 BGK, 2 Silver sharks, 1 Sailfin Molly, 2 female German Blue Ram's and 1 Siamese Algae eater

90 L Planted: 20 Neon Tetra's, 10 Glo Light Tetra's, 1 adult Platy and about 50 thousand Platy fry

0 Not allowed!
    I have the Profilux Pro Plus II - with temp sensor, ph sensor and it also manages my 4 TL's with a cloud system and 2 rainy days. I myself am very happy with the system and you can control it all via the PC. You cna make it as crazy as you want with this system and purchase extra features like a dosing system and even a system to automatically change your water.

It depends on what you would like to monitor....if it is just your PH then a PH sensor is all you would need.
    My own Fish Blog
    Small Fish for Small Tanks

'The measure of kindness is that you are kind without measure'