Blue three-spot Gourami
    3 Angel Fish
    3 red wag platy
    miscellaneous tetra
    10 Gallon Clawed Frog
    1 African Clawed frog

2. Default

0 Not allowed!
    I think he means you should be writing for the Federal Food and Drug administration. And you left out how cool it is to feed live brine shrimp and watch them get gobbled up.

Quote Originally Posted by argentmartine
    Hi Fishguy2727,

Well dude, you are genius as you have created awareness among others regarding diet of fish. I am pretty much impressed with your way of presentation on these article. I want to add some meaning to these article.As a group, bony fishes have a diverse range of food preferences. Some are herbivores (plant-eaters); some are carnivores (meat-eaters); some are omnivores (plant- and meat-eaters); and some are detritivores (animals that eat decomposing plants and animals).As a group, bony fishes can eat all sizes of plants and animals, from microscopic plant plankton to some of the largest marine animals.

Thanks

3. Default Any particular brands?

0 Not allowed!
    This was a wonderful and informative post. I am a complete Newbie, but I'm trying read up and do things right. I've got a 30 gal FW tank with 7 cardinal tetras, 6 cory cats, 2 mollies, 2 platys, 3 guppies, one otto and one pleco. I've been giving them a mixture of flakes, veggie wafers, and the occasional supplement of dried baby krill or frozen bloodworms.

I was wondering if (aside from just relying on the most expensive brand I find, in hopes that the "you get what you pay for" addage always holds true ) there are any specific brands of food that more knowledgeable aquarium keepers gravitate toward?

Thanks!

Awards Showcase

Merry Christmas - Abbeys_Mom Great advice thanks - nraposa Thanks for helping me with my cichlids - Drumachine09 Always good answers - Lady Hobbs You dont have enough gifts. - Drumachine09 
    Thanks for your help again. - Lady Hobbs goodbye reptileguy....hello Fishguy - Lady Hobbs For always giving me great answere's on my PM's. Thanks for all the help! - cocoa_pleco Thanks For Your Help & Knowledge! :) - MeganL3985 For weakening me against axolotls!!!!!!! - Nick_Pavlovski 
    I am baking today and figured I'd share...Thanks for Always Helping when it's needed! - **AquaQueen** For recommending Fluvals and Stealths - Lady Hobbs Merry Christmas :) - MeganL3985 Merry Christmas! - RichBowyer Thanks for the hikari help - Billythefish 
    No Message - LORENZO Merry Christmas - Northernguy merry christmas.. a fellow fishnutter. - LORENZO merry christmas.. a fellow fishnutter. - LORENZO Merry X-Mas!! - The Red Severum 

0 Not allowed!
    I only use and recommend New Life Spectrum, specifically the Thera+A formula because it has enough extra garlic to actually kill some parasites. It comes in many sizes, the 1mm should work well for your fish. The only problem is that it is sinking, so if you have gravel it may just disappear. There are two ways to fix this: 1-gently drop it on the surface because it will stick to the surface a little, allowing surface feeders to feed and 1-switch to sand. I prefer sand anyways because it is so much cleaner, much more natural, and looks better.
    Owner: Aquarium Maintenance and Pet Care Company
    Owner: Web Design Company
    Brian's Aquarium Care: Articles about many aspects of aquarium care.

5. Default The mysterious NLS

0 Not allowed!
    Ahh, that's the "NLS" everyone has been talking about! I had tried looking up "NLS" and, of course, couldn't find anything. Thanks so much. I'll look into that brand!

Thumbs up

0 Not allowed!
    Hikari & Kens are also well worth putting into your feeding regimen IMO.
    Gas mileage isn't everything OIIIIIIIO
    Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part.
    Why pretend there are no stupid questions? Actually, There are many stupid questions: "Should I drink this bleach?" Is just one example.
    Having said that, Just because it's a stupid question doesn't mean that it shouldn't be asked. It's better to know.

A warm beer is better than a cold beer. Because nothing is better than a cold beer, and a warm beer is better than nothing.

7. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Thanks for sharing such a great information regarding our pet fish diet.:)