· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

No Message - abaigael04   Here's another from me - Lady Hobbs   to go with the Angels - Algenco   congrats on your first award!! - Brookfish   For your tank,when its ready! - Northernguy   

Cool My current set up

0 Not allowed!
    After being here for sometime, I thought to myself that I haven't really posted pictures of my FW tank (44g Pentagon). I currently have it Amazon themed even though my pH thinks otherwise. I also have it semi planted and plan to get turn it fully planted after my SW set up is done and for now only fertilizers and light will have to do for plant growth.

Front view

Right side view

Left side view

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

You deserve a gift ! :) - MeganL3985   For doing research!  BTW...college ;) - Rue   Put him with Bruce.... - jbeining75   Its good to have company - smaug   Thought this might help while your're sick. Hope you feel better soon. - ILuvMyGoldBarb   
    Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Ellen4God   Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Ellen4God   

0 Not allowed!
    Very nice! Pretty angels in there. :) Thanks for sharing!!!!!

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

No Message - korith   For you! Thanks! - Northernguy   Here's a fish for you that no idiot can kill no matter what you say !! - SkinnyChicken   Happy Birthday - Northernguy   This should help make you feel better! lol - Northernguy   

0 Not allowed!
    Awesome pictures! Angels and tetras? You are brave! From what I hear, tetras make nice angel snacks.
    "It is better to die on one's feet than to live on one's knees."
    - Albert Camus

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

You need a gift! Thank you for all your great posts =D - Ryuu   for guessing till your gills turned red!  you deserve one!  lol - KrytterKrys   Have a gift! - Tolley   For all your kind comments. Thank you - Celtic Fins   I thought you needed a front. - Brookfish   

0 Not allowed!
    Excellent setup!

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

No Message - abaigael04   Here's another from me - Lady Hobbs   to go with the Angels - Algenco   congrats on your first award!! - Brookfish   For your tank,when its ready! - Northernguy   

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyHatred
    Awesome pictures! Angels and tetras? You are brave! From what I hear, tetras make nice angel snacks.

Most of the Angels are too small to eat them except for one but he doesn't even bother them and the 6 neons I have now are almost full sized so Im not worried.

Thanks everone for the comments

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Here ya go :) - Nick89   Hopefully this pizza is better LOL - Nick89   Keep up the good work! - Northernguy   i gave you crabs :) - The Red Severum   I found this on the ground for you :) - Glub   

0 Not allowed!
    Wow pretty tank, I've never actually seen pics of the pentagon tanks.

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    Very nice setup, I especially like aquariums that try to keep plants / fish from a distinct region (not necessarily a biotope). I just wish my own vallisneria grew as high as yours.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

For showing the beauty of fish perfectly x - Fishalicious   Congratulations on your photo award! - fins_n_fur   very helpful member - Lady Hobbs   thanks for all the help - Cassandra   I didn't give you a gift yet?! Well here you go. - Tolley   
    Autism - Brookfish   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Brookfish   

0 Not allowed!
    Very nice tank, it's a credit to you!
    Mike!

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by stephane.savard
    Very nice setup, I especially like aquariums that try to keep plants / fish from a distinct region (not necessarily a biotope). I just wish my own vallisneria grew as high as yours.
    Thanks, I like to use plants that are in the same range of temperature they thrive in and that look good and I just throw them in my tank.

Thanks again everyone for the comments!

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

You needed one - korith   All plant lovers need a plant! - Rue   Thank You! - Northernguy   Thanks Again! lol - Northernguy   For all the kind words! - Brookfish   
    Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - fishlover49   Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - fishlover49   

0 Not allowed!
    Very nice!
    Nancy

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away."