· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Reflections!!

Default Reflections!!

0 Not allowed!
    I tried a little experiment and tried to get a few pics of my fish reflecting
    on top of the water, hope you like them.

Mike!

Awards Showcase

You deserve a gift ! :) - MeganL3985 For doing research!  BTW...college ;) - Rue Put him with Bruce.... - jbeining75 Its good to have company - smaug Thought this might help while your're sick. Hope you feel better soon. - ILuvMyGoldBarb 
    For the cards - William An Apple For Teaching Grad!  Congrats! - MeganL3985 You deserve to let yourself go for all the hard work you did to graduate!!! - Bolivian Ram Here's an apple for the teacher, great job Ellen - sailor A koi, because they love being in a school!! - smaug 
    Congrats on the job - sailor congrats on the job ! - Algenco For getting your teaching job - snipers_den Welcome back! - fins_n_fur merry xmas - smaug 
    For the new tank - Northernguy Way to go! DIY Stand. - Northernguy My condolances to you and your family. - Mith Good Luck, thanks for the rep! - Wild Turkey I thought you might like a Frontosa. - Brookfish 
    Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Ellen4God Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Ellen4God 

0 Not allowed!
    Neat! Looks a like a lot of fun! Nice pictures. :)

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellen4God
    Neat! Looks a like a lot of fun! Nice pictures. :)

Thankyou
    Mike!

0 Not allowed!
    Nice looking pics. I know I will never win any awards with my photo shooting skills. I have a hard enough time getting a good clean shot on any of my fish. They don't stay still long enough. Tank looks great, yet all my fish turn out blurred........Doh!
    75 gallon planted tank with discus, GBR's and cardinals

135 gallon saltwater FOWLR work in progress and desperately need help

Living in Victoria, Canada; Born in Mexico City

Awards Showcase

My neons and other fishies thank you for your help!! - fishymommy For the good health of your plants and their strong growth! - W_Oz have a guppy, lol, we have about 60 fry - labnjab ahh you need more gifts!! - The Red Severum Why have I never gave you a gift?! - Tolley 
    Thanks for all! - saurjusa I'm getting myself a school of these guys!!! lol! - Alfcea You need a bigger school! - The Red Severum Have a gift my friend - Tolley Thought you could use something new. - oldhead 
    getting a bigger school... - Alfcea Happy X-mas - William Thank you!  Also a very merry christmas to you xxx - Fishalicious Merry X-Mas!! - The Red Severum Merry Christmas !!! - Tolley 
    Have a Wonderful Holiday! - Northernguy Happy Belated New Years - W_Oz Thanks for the positive feedback! - rageybug just sharing the wealth! - rageybug Thanks for the nom and the kind words! - Brookfish 

Smile

0 Not allowed!
    Congratulations, Brookfish! Those are very cool pictures! I like them very much!
    By Alfredo Franco-Cea
    30 gallon tank -- low light -- tannin stained water
    FAUNA: 7 zebra danios; 5 neon tetras; one male green swordtail; 2 female adult platies (plus fry); 6 bleeding heart tetras; 6 false rummy nose tetras
    FLORA: Anubias, Java Moss, Ceratophyllum, Java Fern, WindelÝv's Fern

Awards Showcase

Friends don't let friends drink alone, and I'm there for you man - Cliff After all that virtual alcohol it's time to sober up with some virtual food - mommy1 I can't drink alone mate - ScottishFish I won't thank you because it's a thankless job 7 also I cannot find any CUC type gifts but thanks [ - 850R Cheers bud - Cliff 
    Time for a Pint? I cannae drink alone - ScottishFish Implied message here. - mommy1 Congrats MOTM !!! - Cliff Cheers! - escamosa I dunno why I'm giving you a skunkloach as your prize,. They just sound cool! :) - escamosa 
    Merry Christmas - KingFisher Merry Christmas - Cliff Merry Christmas!! - ScottishFish Happy X-mas! :-) - MCHRKiller Thanks for the birthday wishes - mommy1 
    A cup of coffee to get you going on that build. - Strider199 Merry xmas! - ScottishFish Merry Christmas - mommy1 Happy New Year - mommy1 Thank you for the birthday wishes. - mommy1 

0 Not allowed!
    very cool shots! Bravo!
    Thar she blows!!!

Awards Showcase

RAK - DemonShark CONGRATULATIONS DADDY - Lady Hobbs for new bed - Lady Hobbs for new wife - Lady Hobbs to remodel steps - Lady Hobbs 
    To get bigger house? - Lady Hobbs Thanks for the shrimp!! They ROCK! - richberstler My Hero - Lady Hobbs guess what this is for?  LOL - Lady Hobbs Thanks for the plant help!!! Rep coming too!!! - jbeining75 
    Sorry for the loss.. Hope you feel better Gene!! - jbeining75 Thanks for becoming a mod - William Congratulations on Moderator Status! - Tolley To your Modship - Lady Hobbs thanks - mitcore 
    Keep your chin up. Your wife is in our prayers. - ILuvMyGoldBarb Thinking of you during this difficult time x - Fishalicious Your wife deserves a treat! - Rue No Message - Algenco No Message - Algenco 
    Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Algenco Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Algenco Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - Algenco Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - Algenco Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - Algenco 

0 Not allowed!
    Beautiful pics as usual, wish you were closer, I'd take lessons
    As I get older I find myself thinking about the hereafter - I go into a room and then wonder what I'm here after.

AC's Free Aquarium Ebook

8. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Now those are deffinatly different. You must have had to get quite low on some of thos shots for the angles.

0 Not allowed!
    Some really really nice pictures.
    Do as I say. Not as I do.

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Algenco
    Beautiful pics as usual, wish you were closer, I'd take lessons
    I don't know about lessons bud but if I can help in any way just ask
    and i'll try my best, same goes for anyone other member.
    i'm no expert but we could maybe figure out the basics between us.

Thanks for all the comments btw guys, much appreciated.
    Mike!