· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: GA Aquarium

1. Default GA Aquarium

0 Not allowed!
    Just last week I went to the Georgia aquarium, and I took some pics. I thought I should share with you guys.

This is a Cownose Ray at the touch pool.

I forgot what this fish was. Sorry.

This grouper just swam up to the glass. Very cool fish.

And here is one of the Whale Sharks: Alice. Sorry I couldn't get the head in.

I have a whole thing load of pictures, because of the 4 pics per post thing I can't post them all. You can check out the rest of the pics in my photo gallery, though. Thanks for looking.
    Awww... so cute.

Awards Showcase

Thanks and your first gift!! - The Red Severum Eggs woo hoo!!! - Gayle My new buddy.  LOL - Lady Hobbs because you're always there to help! - gourami*girl A beer for my fellow canuck! - NickFish 
    For being a pic hound!!! - Alfcea thankyou for all your help - sueshewoman A round of gifts for my friends at ac! - Wild Turkey to a very good buddy,happy thanksgiving - angelcakes Congrats on MOTM - Lady Hobbs 
    For being on the ball and having the forum at heart. - Brookfish Thanks for the gift! Now heres one for you ! - CephalopodLover congrats on MOTM - angelcakes same to you - mrs fishpatrick thanks for the help - LORENZO 
    merry christmas - cocoa_pleco sorry for your loss - lovleeko Seasons Greetings! - Brookfish Joyeux Noel!  :) - KrytterKrys Happy Christmas 2008 - fins_n_fur 
    Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Northernguy 

0 Not allowed!
    It looks like an awesome place to visit.I always wanted to go there!
    I would like it to be my next tank!lol
    Thanks for sharing!
    Ray Your Freindly Neighborhood,Fully Mod-ified, Self-appointed Pic Hound!! Need pics!!!
    Have you filled out your profile yet ?????????????
    The Fabulous AC ebook Please read>http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/ebook.html

0 Not allowed!
    I think that it is sad to keep that size of a shark in captivity.

4. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by cer
    They have 3 in a tank in China, right now they're babies, but they're going to keep them there their whole lives. They're in a tank that is almost 2 million gallons. The 4 in the GA Aquarium are better off than the 3 in China.

Awards Showcase

Thanks and your first gift!! - The Red Severum Eggs woo hoo!!! - Gayle My new buddy.  LOL - Lady Hobbs because you're always there to help! - gourami*girl A beer for my fellow canuck! - NickFish 
    For being a pic hound!!! - Alfcea thankyou for all your help - sueshewoman A round of gifts for my friends at ac! - Wild Turkey to a very good buddy,happy thanksgiving - angelcakes Congrats on MOTM - Lady Hobbs 
    For being on the ball and having the forum at heart. - Brookfish Thanks for the gift! Now heres one for you ! - CephalopodLover congrats on MOTM - angelcakes same to you - mrs fishpatrick thanks for the help - LORENZO 
    merry christmas - cocoa_pleco sorry for your loss - lovleeko Seasons Greetings! - Brookfish Joyeux Noel!  :) - KrytterKrys Happy Christmas 2008 - fins_n_fur 
    Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Northernguy 

0 Not allowed!
    CER they take so much care in keeping those fish! Its a truely amazing place to see.I have seen all the documentries including the one where they transfered the whales there.Its was amazing.
    Ray Your Freindly Neighborhood,Fully Mod-ified, Self-appointed Pic Hound!! Need pics!!!
    Have you filled out your profile yet ?????????????
    The Fabulous AC ebook Please read>http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/ebook.html

0 Not allowed!
    I know. You know they can get up to 49 feet.

0 Not allowed!
    Awesome fish, thanks for sharing Friendly.
    Mike!

8. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by cer
    The size of that tank is enough to keep 6 whale sharks alive, and happy (says the guide). That's pretty big, cer. If you ever have the chance to take a trip to Georgia Northernguy, I would really recommend going to the aquarium, very big, and cool.
    Awww... so cute.

0 Not allowed!
    Wonderful pictures!

10. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Thanks troy!

Here are some of my favorite pictures.

I think this was a moon jelly.

A sea nettle.

Did you know the Georgia Aquarium is the only one out of four aquariums to have a Manta Ray. Two being in Japan, and one in the bermudas. Pretty cool.

I'd like to say that is Mackerel, but maybe not.
    Awww... so cute.