· Tropical Fish Food
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Should I add now? How much?
    55g - 5 Blood Parrots

My 55G Journal

Awards Showcase

Congrats on the awards! - Northernguy Active! - Wild Turkey Really nice Syno pic! - Brookfish Merry Christmas ! - Northernguy Have a great Christmas! - Demi ^_^ 
    Thanks! - Wild Turkey Merry Christmas! To a fishy kind of person! - LORENZO Happy Holidays! - Wild Turkey Happy Holidays! - Brookfish Merrryyyyy Christmas to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - LORENZO 
    Thanks for the nom! - Northernguy Goodluck with the betta breeding! - Demi ^_^ You need a clown loach. - troy Why ask why?  Just love this little guy!... LOL - Mith Good luck with your Sals. - Celtic Fins 
    Thank you! - Northernguy Celebrate your award - Jellygirl I love piggies and you only have on.  Now you have a friend for it! - Mith Sorry to hear about your clown! - Brookfish Happy birthday have a great day - Celtic Fins 

0 Not allowed!
    I'm not sure how much it would take, but you need to get the level of Ammonia up to 5ppm...Someone will be able to offer an educated guess...
    Sharon

3. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Maybe a tspoon?
    55g - 5 Blood Parrots

My 55G Journal

Awards Showcase

Congrats on the awards! - Northernguy Active! - Wild Turkey Really nice Syno pic! - Brookfish Merry Christmas ! - Northernguy Have a great Christmas! - Demi ^_^ 
    Thanks! - Wild Turkey Merry Christmas! To a fishy kind of person! - LORENZO Happy Holidays! - Wild Turkey Happy Holidays! - Brookfish Merrryyyyy Christmas to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - LORENZO 
    Thanks for the nom! - Northernguy Goodluck with the betta breeding! - Demi ^_^ You need a clown loach. - troy Why ask why?  Just love this little guy!... LOL - Mith Good luck with your Sals. - Celtic Fins 
    Thank you! - Northernguy Celebrate your award - Jellygirl I love piggies and you only have on.  Now you have a friend for it! - Mith Sorry to hear about your clown! - Brookfish Happy birthday have a great day - Celtic Fins 

0 Not allowed!
    I'd start with 2tsps and then test after two hours. If it's not reading 5ppm, add more....
    Sharon

5. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Just decided to put 5ml in of ammonia, figured I could always put more if needed, but didn't want to overdo it and a tspoon seemed like waaay to much.
    55g - 5 Blood Parrots

My 55G Journal

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    It's a 55gal tank? A tsp wouldn't be too much in 55gals...or at least, I don't think so....Where are the fishless cycling experts?????
    Sharon

7. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Apparently not around, lol. I'll go put a few more into the tank just to see how it goes.
    55g - 5 Blood Parrots

My 55G Journal

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    Hang on!!! Try 2tsp, and wait a couple of hours before testing. If it's not at 5ppm, you can add more...
    Sharon

9. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Okay I have 2tsp in right now. I'll test in about two hours to see the results.
    55g - 5 Blood Parrots

My 55G Journal

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    Great!.....
    Sharon